Poll: Do You Think BF has a Viable Population?

gigantor

Poll: Do You Think BF has a Viable Population?  

68 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I bet my bottom dollar that if you polled the forty something people that voted that the population is maintaining or increasing, and asked them to exclude a state? They would have a hard time doing so.

What states haven't the Finding Bigfoot team NOT visited? 

I trucked back east....getting off the interstate was a nightmare! Even in rural areas.....because the little towns are five miles apart! And every one of them were 25 mph speed limits with some local yocal trying to speed trap you.

So how do these "viable breeding populations" get around without getting ran over? Or shot? Or struck by lightning in someone's driveway? The list goes on and on....as to why IF they are THAT numerous we should have a body by now.

Ill go for the Everglades and the bayou and a few remote spots in the Appalachia. Sure. 200-300 animals......about the same as the wolverine population. Wolverines are endangered..... 

When we talk about a large VIABLE omnivore? Coast to Coast? Washington to Maine? A black bear comes to mind. Which is more like 300,000 animals......

I'll repeat myself again, something ain't jiving. And most of you do not see it. 

Anyhow Im trying to get my jabs in before tommorow when the poll closes. :)

SSR Team

You might be getting your jabs in but when you're using "Finding Bigfoot" to back up what you're saying, I know you're capable of being on the ropes..;)

I don't know the answers to the questions, you know I don't.

I'll go, in no particular order and I may add to this, States that don't have viable breeding populations.

South Dakota

North Dakota (possibly)

Nebraska

Delaware

CT

Massachusetts 

Nevada (maybe the northern part, but don't know enough about it) 

Rhode Island

Kansas

Maryland

New Jersey

Thats nearly 25% of States crossed off there...;)

They may pass through these States, I wouldn't be surprised if they do, they might pass through to find areas that do have viable breeding populations maybe or other food sources.

• Upvote 2

• gigantor unpinned this topic