Patty in taxidermy form and comparisons

norseman

It looks cool, but there are things that look off to me compared to what I see in the PGF. Having never seen one, I can't say, just my artistic impressions from buildin' a profile over the years from reports an of course the PGF. Image result for taxidemy bigfoot

Image result for taxidemy bigfootImage result for taxidemy bigfootImage result for taxidemy bigfoot

Sasquatch stuff starts about 2:00.

Edited by PBeaton
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, norseman said:

I tried to watch it but it states the content from SME is blocked in my country.....

I went to Ytube and found one in the queue down the right side where the thumbnails are that worked.

I found this to be an interesting article. I doubt the BFF most-dangerous poster approves, but from the standpoint of actual scientists, you might enjoy, too:

In Memoriam: All Members of the Human Family Tree That Were Bested by Evolution

http://www.ranker.com/list/human-ancestors-that-died-out/kellen-perry?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=post

A glance at the evolutionary family tree of humans reveals that the three earliest-known branches are full of species that appear far more ape-like than the "caveman" stereotype associated with the Homo branch. Some of these strange-looking guys and gals are evolutionary ancestors of humans, but others might be hominids that just co-existed with the ancestors of modern humans, meaning we're related, but we didn't necessarily evolve from them.

Thanks to the efforts of talented sculptors and scientists, we can look at models of these early hominids in museums and online, but the truth is that most of what we know about these species is from a few scattered bone fragments. The fossil record has been filled in tremendously since the first findings in the 1920s, so we're learning an extraordinary amount about the history of human evolution each year. Read on for a brief tour of the major hominids that predated the branch that eventually lead to Homo sapiens (that's you!).

• Upvote 1

I looked, but not only do I look nothing like any of them, I can't even see a faint family resemblance.  

Now my neighbor  .  .  .