Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Old Dog

Grandpa's Bigfoot Photos

19 posts in this topic

I was looking around the net and ran across these photos that are of supposed BF.  I thought I would toss them up to see what others thought of them.

Here's my thoughts on them.

The first photo shows what is purported to be a BF family.  An adult and a juvenile BF standing in the snow.

Why is the image of the smaller one exactly like the bigger one?  Why do they have the exact same stance?

The second photos is at a greater distance of a single creature also in the snow.

Why does this creature have the exact same stance as the ones in the earlier photo?  

Let me know your thoughts on this set of pics.

Here are more photos from the same poster on YouTube.

Again, same stance as before.

His grandfather never mentioned them because he probably never saw those photos with the bigfoot in them. The circles are photo shopped not hand drawn. And Old dog you are right not too creative with the images except the last one. If those are wild geese they probably wouldn't be standing there with anything live like that in the background. 

That "stump" photo shows four very interesting things that would be very difficult to fake. Enlarge it, adjust the light and contrast and see if you notice what I mean. (You might not want to post an opinion about one of them.):huh:

Since he posted those with this one I'd say he's just pulling everyone's leg. To be polite about it. 

Well those wasp's don't get that large that's for sure. And the "long skinny tail" (as he put it) is not for drilling but for egg laying and only the females have this appendage. But the species does exist and he at least got that right.

In the second video, gotta love that in line track way in the snow.

On 3/1/2017 at 2:59 PM, Branco said:

That "stump" photo shows four very interesting things that would be very difficult to fake. Enlarge it, adjust the light and contrast and see if you notice what I mean. (You might not want to post an opinion about one of them.):huh:

Do tell...

57 minutes ago, Bonehead74 said:

Do tell...

:nono:

1 hour ago, Bonehead74 said:

Do tell...

Stump Photo:

Appears "something" might be on its back.Right side as you look at photo.:ph34r:

On 3/1/2017 at 11:59 AM, Branco said:

Yeah, I don't see anything of importance or note, save for the fact that the stump looks kind of like Groot.

If it is not a tree stump...  It looks to me, to have something across its back shoulders, and its left arm around the neck, also perhaps a leg or two dangling to its left.  And does appear to have breasts.???   Not sure - very blurry photo.

Posted (edited)

It was pointed out in the very first post that the little creature and the big creature have the same pose. Grandpa must have had photo manipulation skills...

If one is so obviously fake, why should we care about any of the others? answer...we shouldn't.

This is the large creature scaled down and placed next to the small creature.

Photo Shop hoax.jpg

Edited by Redbone

It just goes to show that the apple doesn't fall to far from the tree :rolleyes:

Your pretty lazy if your using a well known Halloween costume.

They are pretty "something" for even hoaxing in the first place.  

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0