The Nekkid Sasquatch Witness

WSA

A  story apropos for the topic. And although for a different reason it had the same result. And even though I've been bantering around I do understand the point of the OP. I just can't think for the life of me who would have the presence of mind (or not) to think of being in the woods with a Sasquatch in their birthday suit. Short of making the fire and placing one's self on the spit I can't think of an easier meal for an 8' tall, hungry, 800 lb. animal. Can you?

Maybe I'm just not looking at this correctly but it's sure as certain the last thing I would do, or even think of doing. I sure wouldn't strip down and get on all fours to show a bear that yeah, I'm just like them. So why would I do such a thing for a Sasquatch? TRUST? I don't THINK so.  Not this Human

Edited by hiflier

I'm willing to over watch the naked human with a high powered rifle..... :) I nominate Hiflier as the bait!

• Upvote 1

"If you see one, throw crap at it.  They hate that."

"Where am I gonna find crap?  Even in the woods there isn't a whole lot of crap around."

"You see one...there'll be PLENTY of crap around."

Get those clothes off fast.

45 minutes ago, norseman said:

I'm willing to over watch the naked human with a high powered rifle..... :) I nominate Hiflier as the bait!

Uh.....I'll be a-carryin' me own firearm if'n ya don't mind there pahdnah.

I'm thinking if your looking for,a naked encounter with a Bigfoot there is a real good chance this might be your fate.

Naked?   Where I research?   Bigfoot females would not be my first concern.   In the Cascades, it is something like ...

1-MosquitoHazard-S.jpg

skeeter.jpg

It might also explain all those window peeping Sasquatch sighting reports too.  Who knows what they think clothes are?  

But the undercurrent of some of the posts is something like the idea that when you remove clothing you suddenly become vulnerable. As if. What does happen is you FEEL vulnerable, which is not the same thing at all. Fact is, there is an inter-species bridge that is probably accentuated by the fact one species covers its body with clothing of a bewildering range of colors and cut.  An intelligent animal seeing this every-changing panoply is most likely to ask..."What are these things?" The way I see it, there is one simple way to, errr... strip away the confusion.  

14 hours ago, norseman said:

And, the banjo & guitar Deliverance theme begins....

1 hour ago, norseman said:

I guess yer off the hook Hiflier.......Yuchi just volunteered. ;)

Oh, yes, a much better man for the job in my most humble (but ridiculous) opinion :biggrin: Thank you Yuchi.....YOU DA MAN!

3 hours ago, JDL said:

with regard to the OP, didn't Ketchum suggest that she had some experience with this?

I hesitate to ask, as I don't to invite another re-hash of her work, but what is it you are referring to, specifically?   

I recall something to the effect that she claimed some sort of prurient interaction with Squatch at a habituation site after her article was published.