The Nekkid Sasquatch Witness

WSA

16 hours ago, JDL said:

I recall something to the effect that she claimed some sort of prurient interaction with Squatch at a habituation site after her article was published.

Man, do I not want to go anyplace close to THAT discussion!

On 3/7/2017 at 11:04 AM, WSA said:

They might be already, for all we know Old Dog:o. (I'm sure we'll hear about it if so)

One thing I have wondered too, on this subject, is to what extent our use of laundry detergent "brighteners" will enhance our clothes' UV visibility. My working presumption is the Sasquatch has the ability to see in the UV spectrum, based on accounts of their ability to negotiate terrain in darkness. It is believed ungulates like N.A. deer can see in this spectrum. Are UV-canceling sprays still sold for hunters who want to avoid visibility in the UV wavelengths? At one time, I remember they were the latest "thing."  Could be snake oil though, but I knew stalk hunters who swore by them. Proof is in the pot, I suppose.

Here's a good discussion of various UV perception levels in animals:

https://www.researchgate.net/post/Which_animals_can_see_the_most_extreme_wavelengths_of_electromagnetic_radiation-ie_whose_eyes_are_sensitive_furthest_into_the_UV_or_IR_spectrum

And this discussion of optical brighteners might be useful:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Optical_brightener

I found this with a Google search:

Rit brand fabric whitener

Woolite

ERA brand detergent

Tide detergent

Again, most any detergent that contains whiteners

Irish Spring Soap

Mr. Clean

So my guess is that if you used a bluing like they did in the old days, it would glow as well.

of laundry detergent - Try out whatever you have in the 

I'm not saying deer, or squatch, can't see UV, but natural UV at night is fairly sparse, about as sparse as visible light.  It can only come from sunlight reflected by the moon, starlight, or artificial sources.

If you go into this like you do with hunting. That means using wind direction ,scent free clothing ,scent free detergent, and scent free spray. You will have better luck then standing out in the middle of the woods like a nekkid man looking all crazy. I can just imagine seeing your self on some face book page having saying all kind of stuff about ya. In my opinion I just do not believe that they care if we have clothes on or not. What of any reports of naked swimmers who have encountered them if there are any ? Right !  If these creatures have a mental attitude of being curius then those hikers in the back woods who have swam in those little honey holes of pools that nature has provided there be reports of it. The same would have to go with pools.

Here we have half naked humans . Swimming in man made pools of water and we do not see them swimming in those same pools. So they must know some thing as far as I am concern. We see of other wild animals in man made pools but not the big guy, strange!. If you want to see if you clothes glow in the dark then stand in front of your infra red tree cam and have it take a picture of your self in your hunting clothes.  It will show you that your clothes glow and you can correct the problem.

The times these creature were following us back on the trail we were able to smell them. Each time I would lift my nose up in the air to find the direction of the smell which was in front. The creature would correct it self and the smell would go away. Very self concous I say. Still we were never sure if it was letting us know it was there watching us though. But we could feel it and some knew that it was there.My friend and my self would always smoke a ciggirette as we left our hunting spot and walked the trail back. so maybe it position it self to smell us and follow us this way. Speculation Right !. Crap if I was to take my clothes off out there my friend would shoot my ***. My wife would un happy or maybe happy who knows ? But if some one else is willing to do so well then go right ahead. The worst that could happen is you might find your self on face book with your nekkid body posted all over it. :D

I approve this thread. It meshes nicely with my main reason for being here: Cruising for bigfoot groupie chicks. I must admit, the pickins' have been pretty slim, so far.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, ShadowBorn said:

If you go into this like you do with hunting. That means using wind direction ,scent free clothing ,scent free detergent, and scent free spray. You will have better luck then standing out in the middle of the woods like a nekkid man looking all crazy. I can just imagine seeing your self on some face book page having saying all kind of stuff about ya. In my opinion I just do not believe that they care if we have clothes on or not. What of any reports of naked swimmers who have encountered them if there are any ? Right !  If these creatures have a mental attitude of being curius then those hikers in the back woods who have swam in those little honey holes of pools that nature has provided there be reports of it. The same would have to go with pools.

Here we have half naked humans . Swimming in man made pools of water and we do not see them swimming in those same pools. So they must know some thing as far as I am concern. We see of other wild animals in man made pools but not the big guy, strange!. If you want to see if you clothes glow in the dark then stand in front of your infra red tree cam and have it take a picture of your self in your hunting clothes.  It will show you that your clothes glow and you can correct the problem.

The times these creature were following us back on the trail we were able to smell them. Each time I would lift my nose up in the air to find the direction of the smell which was in front. The creature would correct it self and the smell would go away. Very self concous I say. Still we were never sure if it was letting us know it was there watching us though. But we could feel it and some knew that it was there.My friend and my self would always smoke a ciggirette as we left our hunting spot and walked the trail back. so maybe it position it self to smell us and follow us this way. Speculation Right !. Crap if I was to take my clothes off out there my friend would shoot my ***. My wife would un happy or maybe happy who knows ? But if some one else is willing to do so well then go right ahead. The worst that could happen is you might find your self on face book with your nekkid body posted all over it. :D

If you are smoking in the woods there's really no need for any of the scent-free hassle, just watch the wind direction. ;)

I have taken pictures of myself with my trailcams with my gear on. I have a camo fleece jacket that shows up white, with no pattern, in IR light. So much for camo. I wear it because it's comfortable. The wind and movement are either your best friends or enemies in the woods. 

More to the original post. I remember reading in Robert Pyle's book where Bigfoot Walks, his mentioning trying out his birthday suit in the woods. But he did it for his own experience. Although who knows what might have been watching. ;)

• Upvote 1

The more I think I know about the animal, the more I am convinced that humility serves you best if you hope to comprehend what is going on here. Humility in thought, in action... and quite possibly...in appearance and deportment as well. What says, "I am putting aside my air of superiority" than appearing in the buff. Ever try to marshal a good argument or make a strong point while in your shorts? Can't do it. This is probably why my subconscious, decades after arguing my first case to a jury, still insists on occasion of inflicting on me the nightmare of standing to address the court while, well, you guessed it...  

Guest Waggles

Remember that on neekid girl that disappeared in Washington in A BF AREA few years ago. BF aren't really naked as they have longish body hair. Etc got in trouble for a post like to this befores so I'll let it go.

BFF Patron

I flew over that area and took another look last Sunday.    Lots of logging going on.    Maybe one of the loggers will find her bones.     I went boots on the ground there twice during the search and looked from the air a couple of times too.   Had a close encounter with a helicopter that was looking too.      Her family took a long time to give up on the search.    Sad story.   

Here is a great database for missing persons.  This has all the particulars on the Maureen Kelly case (there is a box on the left for the different reports and info) without all the news hype, just the facts.  

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/20715/428

Since she has been missing for close to 4 years, the best they can probably hope for is identifying the bones if found.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Waggles

Remember that on neekid girl that disappeared in Washington in A BF AREA few years ago. BF aren't really naked as they have longish body hair. Etc got in trouble for a post like to this befores so I'll let it go.

Apparently they found her according to Will Jevnings. What was left of her. Fingers toes and skull cap. 18 miles North of area she disappeared.

3 hours ago, Waggles said:

Apparently they found her according to Will Jevnings. What was left of her. Fingers toes and skull cap. 18 miles North of area she disappeared.

At the 53 min mark he talks about it. Pretty messed up deal, sounds like her family looked for her for a long time. I hope they never hear this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgAoZSdYwPQ&t=1081s

^^

Thanks for sharing the link with Will Jevning commenting on this case.

I find it hard to believe that if that information was true (that they found body parts of the missing young woman) that it would not be shared with the family and public by the sheriff office.

Moreover, if the official Skamania County Sheriff status report still reports her as missing, then Jevning and his source are implying the the sheriff office is part of the conspiracy of silence?

The source of the information to Jevning was his secret "contact" - I don't place much weight on that.

Jevning says that only a skull cap, fingers and toes were found.  There is no reason to keep this secret if true.  Moreover, there is no reason to assume a BF connection.

The last report from Sheriff office is the link below.  I did not see any further updates.

http://skamaniasheriff.com/1614/press-release/search-to-resume-for-missing-vancouver-woman-saturday/

• 1 month later...
BFF Patron

Given the number of people missing in the Gifford Pinchot National Forest,   finding human parts may not solve the girls case at all.   I have been more conscious of missing people since starting BF research and in the last 10 years nearly that many women have gone missing with no trace.  While some may want to pin it on BF,   Washington State has had a series of prolific serial killers of women who stashed victims in the woods.  Some missing are indeed hikers gone missing,   so they could likely be identified with DNA if found that match family members.   .    Most young women who go missing, who are not hiking,    are tagged as runaways and no one really looks for them.    Complicating that is the tendency for those from out of the area, to go hiking alone and not bother to tell anyone where they are going.     Eventually their car is found and a search started in that area but that may take several days.     It never occurs to some that large areas of the PNW does not have cell coverage.    If they relay on cell phones for navigation and emergency contact they often are out of luck.  Often the missing die of exposure before being found.    Falling off cliffs in the dark is a very common thing too.      I suspect that is what happened to the naked girl because where she was last seen had many cliffs with sharp drops down to the river below.    One step off the road in the dark and you would never be seen again.    The cliff faces are so steep that it would be nearly impossible to do a thorough search.     I participated in the search both on the ground and in the air.   Both were very difficult due to the steep and rugged terrain.   I was not at all surprised she was not found.