Can We Solve This Before October 20, 2017?

hiflier

I don't think asking for links to videos is anything personal. Denying the links to someone who you think if think has been an affront but there are other members that have not crossed you or your path that might want to see some. Gonna make all of them PM you? 

Edited by hiflier

1 minute ago, hiflier said:

I don't think asking for links to videos is anything personal. Denying the links to someone who you think if think has been an affront but there are other members that have not crossed you or your path that might want to see some. Gonna make all of them PM you? 

Didn't say it was personal. The only reason I've never once mentioned the name of our group or the other few groups we are also members of and posted videos is because I'm not a paying member here. I simply not the kind of person to spam all my personal stuff in a public forum. Didn't want it to look like I was here just spamming for my group. Just a few days ago after seeing that fund raiser post I think it was, I figured I'd just become a paying member and start my own thread about what our group does..... So soon you can follow all that we do... Now Hiflier, if someone had sincerely just asked me about the videos or other info, I would have readily sent that info to them as I have before. But being a grown man, I simply don't let people call me out as a liar. Which is what happened...

Be glad to send a couple links personally to you though if you want to check out a few things we do...... Just so you know I'm not here yanking chains. Just let me know, I'll PM a few links to you...

• Upvote 1

Triton Tr196

During the bluff charge did you keep filming ?

I've been through some hairy stuff in my life but that would scare me quite a bit.

Very kind of you T. If you are thinking of a membership and starting a thread dedicated for your group and your group's research then I can certainly hold off until then. Look, I know I can be pretty focused on this subject and avenues to get at the bottom of things. And maybe overly so at times to the degree that I overstep a line or two but it really never becomes a personal matter between me and anyone. We are all here because of our interest in Sasquatch and for some like myself it's more than just an interest. Same probably for you too or you wouldn't be working with a group or, other than to be outdoors in nature, have more than a passing thought or mild curiosity.

I find the subject fascinating and maybe fight a little bit too intensely at moments to assure myself that this is time well spent. That's all LOL! I And look forward to getting to know you and your group better. I have a personal kinship with Tennessee because of my youth spent there in the Eastern part of the state. I remember a lot of things from that time in my life including the absolutely enormous earwigs. I think now that there were large beetles with huge white pincers. Saw a pile of them clattering away one time under a shrub- I'll never forget the sight of them OR the ruckus they made.  

Hiflier, the bluff charge from this past fall was not far from East Tennessee. It happened just down in Northern Georgia inside the huge Chattahoochee National Forest. I've spoke of this place before on here. It's a place where Bigfoot and bears, co-exist on a daily basis. Lots of bears in this place.

2 hours ago, 7.62 said:

Triton Tr196

During the bluff charge did you keep filming ?

I've been through some hairy stuff in my life but that would scare me quite a bit.

Got most of it on thermal yes. Now not sure how to actually define a "bluff charge", but ours was like a deliberate heavy quick stomp towards us for five or six steps. Not like it would normally walk, but stomping it's feet into the ground on purpose coming not really slow but not fast at all, towards us. You could tell it was meant to frighten us. Group members basically stood their ground and we "think", it confused the larger one that did this because it stopped and took off back up the hill and started throwing things again. Basically we made threatening noises ourselves so this might have confused him. Thermal being what it is, it's not exactly defining, but anyone, can clearly see the outline of it's side torse, arm, legs, it's entire right side torso behind the huge hemlock tree swaying and throwing rocks/something at us underhand style. Very thick and huge virgin hemlock trees in this area and hard to see past a few of them even in full day light. The group not only got a charge, but eye shine and other lights, numerous vocals from different spots from several Bigfoot, objects being thrown at the group almost the entire time during this nights encounter, all on video and audio. A very rare and fruitful night during this campout...

Guest Waggles

I stated simply very basic but profound reasons why Bigfoot cannot be discovered publicly and scientifically. The monster in the woods scenario is one of the primary reasons for this they're not necessarily human friendly that is a huge huge huge gigantic issue the few replies that have been posted have ignored that posting.

The other issue is that although very closely related to humans they're gigantic freaks whom are completely incompatible with modern Western value system. They simply don't fit into the social fabric. 

And to my knowledge there is currently no pressure on the government / scientific community to develop and integrated sociological system to integrate Bigfoot into the American psyche. So that an individual with few resources is going to do this on his own is laughable a group of people with a few billionaires behind him would be able to do it do you have any billionaires in your pocket anyone out there? no you don't ain't gonna happen then.

And I see no reason to think that avenues such as billionaires and science/government integration is feasible between now and the third week of October 2017. You are right that either source of deep pockets would turn things around rather quickly in favor of discovery but short of that there's only us. Maybe I should say WAY short of that? Even with the kind of backing hundreds of thousands or even millions of dollars would provide it will take several hundred people working an area as a unit with a plan of how to deploy those people. As unarmed drivers trying to force a single BF or a group into a pocket where one can be taken IMO would be foolhardy and dangerous if not life threatening. And not just for one person either but for several.

Much has been discussed on the Forum regarding methods and money. Also what has been covered is the amount and advanced state of current monitoring technology. There seems to be a large gap between that and public knowledge of what if anything has been detected in the area of a large biped hominid......ANYWHERE. That is a differential that has always intrigued me and that I have failed to understand without the usual reasons folks give for the lack of any disclosure of the creature's existence. Kinda hard to reconcile the conundrum that to me sticks out like a sore thumb. And again no real concrete answers for what IMO appears to be a government technological oxymoron of sorts.

Edited by hiflier

1 hour ago, hiflier said:

And again no real concrete answers for what IMO appears to be a government technological oxymoron of sorts.

I would like to expand on this a bit as it relates to October 20, 2017. The hard line is Sasquatch exists OR it doesn't. Without rehashing the whole existence debate it does come down to that determination does it not? I think it best to state it this way for effect: If they exist then someone in government knows they exist. On the flip side? If they don't exist then THAT SAME PERSON KNOWS they don't exist. I think that's what Yuchi1 was getting at when he said:

On ‎3‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 11:36 AM, Yuchi1 said:

Why not focus upon trying to identify potential government whistleblowers. After all, if the gov't truly doesn't know of their existence (or has piles of bodies on ice somewhere) then Russian Hacking is the least of our worries.

So it would seem logical that there is such a person who knows without a doubt- with proof- which way this goes. Yes or no; exist or doesn't exist. How could there NOT be this particular individual? Maybe pressure at the top on whoever holds the information purse strings. Narrowing down the agency might be a first step. DOI? USFW? US Park Service? BLM? Might be interesting to see who's who in this. Probably no whistleblowers but one can pretty much safely bet someone is sitting on the answer.

Edited by hiflier

Guest ABSMs

Does anyone want this to be solved publicly? Not I, but I'd be in the minority of public opinion, I am guessing. Anything to add to the 24-hour news cycle is good, right?

But you also bring up an interesting point about the money needed to conduct research; how much of a difference would the money of Bill Gates or the Koch brothers make in the methodology of bigfoot searching? What would change from the norm from today?  

13 hours ago, TritonTr196 said:

Didn't say it was personal. The only reason I've never once mentioned the name of our group or the other few groups we are also members of and posted videos is because I'm not a paying member here. I simply not the kind of person to spam all my personal stuff in a public forum. Didn't want it to look like I was here just spamming for my group. Just a few days ago after seeing that fund raiser post I think it was, I figured I'd just become a paying member and start my own thread about what our group does..... So soon you can follow all that we do... Now Hiflier, if someone had sincerely just asked me about the videos or other info, I would have readily sent that info to them as I have before. But being a grown man, I simply don't let people call me out as a liar. Which is what happened...

Be glad to send a couple links personally to you though if you want to check out a few things we do...... Just so you know I'm not here yanking chains. Just let me know, I'll PM a few links to you...

This is simply untrue.

You stated "We know where a few lives and most likely a couple of smaller groups within the entire area, this is fact", you have yourself used the words most likely so it's not a fact, it's simply a claim. It may well be true, I haven't stated that I think you're lying, merely that you have presented a statement with nothing to back it up. It could well prove to be true and you may be able to do so, it would be very pleasing to me if you could.

It boggles the mind how offended some people can get, it's an internet forum and you don't know me and I don't know you, do you simply just expect me to take everything you say as unimpeachable? I would not expect you to do the same for me. I will take a look at the clips on youtube if I can locate them - I assume they are under a similar username and will provide my honest feedback if you would like, if you would rather I didn't then I'll keep it to myself.

• Upvote 1

Guest Seatco

It's more difficult to assemble a squad size of men to harvest a mythical beast.As long as there is a active spot.It will go well.

Triton have you covered in my 294.Would be a intrnesting run none the less.

Side note.How to upload windows movie maker(wlmp file I Belive) to a annoyums video hosting site.Have 3:19 of thermal  blobs I would like  to have scrutinized.

Edited by Seatco

SSR Team
21 hours ago, MIB said:

BobbyO -

Luring them ... the only bait that has worked so far is myself.   

MIB

That's the drum i've been banging for some time now.

For once, human self obsession is the right thing.

It IS all about us where these things are concerned.

We are the bait, the lure.

• Upvote 2

^^^  Not that I've had any luck at it but I also believe we are the bait.  Its one of the reasons when I go out into the woods all I do is camp.  I assume they will find me if they are around and want to engage.  If not they will avoid me and searching for them in their habitat may be a practice in futility for the most part, like playing the lottery.  I'd be happy with another good sasquatch sighting, but I'd be ecstatic about the lottery.  

RE: Triton -  I can personally say that he has been very helpful and more than willing to work with me via PM when talking about a potential camping trip I want to make down to the TN/GA area.  Seems like a pretty stand up guy to me.  

Edited by Twist
  • Upvote 1