hiflier

Can We Solve This Before October 20, 2017?

59 posts in this topic

 

2 hours ago, Twist said:

RE: Triton -  I can personally say that he has been very helpful and more than willing to work with me via PM when talking about a potential camping trip I want to make down to the TN/GA area.  Seems like a pretty stand up guy to me

 

I concur. He's never engaged me in a manner other than conduct as a gentleman. I treat him as such as well. I find it goes both in . I find it goes in both directions just fine as it does with most of us. Respect is a two way street.

 

@ CR, with all due respect the "most likely" part that you quoted only refers to a possibility of EXTRA families being present in the research area:

.

6 hours ago, Celtic Raider said:

"We know where a few lives and most likely a couple of smaller groups within the entire area, this is fact",

  

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

18 minutes ago, hiflier said:

 

 

I concur. He's never engaged me in a manner other than conduct as a gentleman. I treat him as such as well. I find it goes both in . I find it goes in both directions just fine as it does with most of us. Respect is a two way street.

 

@ CR, with all due respect the "most likely" part that you quoted only refers to a possibility of EXTRA families being present in the research area:

.

  

 

I agree, maybe the statement should have read "We believe we know where a few Bigfoot live, we regard this as fact. We think it likely that a couple of smaller groups also inhabit the area"?

 

I don't think it's offensive or unrespectful to ask for something to back up what is a pretty big claim - if Triton didn't want publicity or criticism or feedback then he shouldn't post on a public forum. Yet he did post a claim on a public forum however and he seems like an educated, grounded individual so he should know that not everyone will just accept claims at face value, nor should they. 

 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, hiflier said:

@ CR, with all due respect the "most likely" part that you quoted only refers to a possibility of EXTRA families being present in the research area:

 

 

Exactly.... Everyone interprets things differently though.

 

@CR - I agree, it's certainly not disrespectful to ask. But it was the way you did it. And I made a statement, not a claim. And you mention posting on a public forum, well yes, this is a public forum. However these videos have been posting to much larger public forums, facebook and youtube. I've even posted some about this encounter and place already in the past on this forum.. A most beautiful campsite in the huge Chattanhoochie National Forest where bears and Bigfoot exist together on a daily basis. Bears were seen during the campout, but they kinda stay away from people for the most part. 

 

Some of you probably seen some of these videos already or heard the podcasts, as they were made by two different groups and had both, videos made and also at least four very well known podcasts made about this campout.

 

So here are the videos just so everyone knows I don't make claims, I made a statement of what actually happened. Take it for what you want, it did happen and it's the kind of encounter Bigfoot dreams are made of but rarely obtained much less having video and audio of the entire encounter. If you're not technically inclined, the audio analysis might be boring, but we take our evidence very seriously and have developed a way to take other animals out of the equation when dealing with captured audio... For those that enjoys this technical stuff, you might enjoy it and if you have inquiries about it let me know...

 

Three part series, First video shows a bit of the figure in thermal around the 1:15 mark... Other of the same figure in the other videos and you can see him actually step out from behind the tree. You can clearly see the entire right side of it's torso, kinda looks like the pillsbury doughboy on thermal. The rocks might start flying in the first video as you can very clearly hear them arching through the tree and hitting the bridge that some people are standing on. Also strange glowing lights also on video, vocals from different areas around us of them communicating, also on video and audio, and other stuff going on. Lots of known Bigfoot behavior in this video to show most descriptions of their behavior is true. Have fun with this three part video series... This isn't even our best research area just so you know.

 

 

First video -

 

 

 

Second video -

 

 

 

Third video -

 

 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tritons a stand up gentlemen.From PM'S to phone call.One of the few on this forum who would help out a new guy.

 

Shame on all you research's i contacted for help. 

Edited by WV FOOTER
Edit Objectionable Text.
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you for the videos T, What an active locale. There has been a little conundrum going on in my head and watching and listening your videos helped to identify it better. And it is this:

 

It concerns the subject of stealth. In the videos, other than visual, there is none. Vocalizations galore, rock throwing, footsteps, and more than one creature present and doing those things. So where's the stealth? remaining out of sight while still creating such a racket isn't really stealth. And this kind of activity has been reported in daytime locations elsewhere as well. For something to consciously  want to stay hidden this doesn't make much sense. So could it be looked at as a weakness rather than a strength? If a weakness then there's obviously overriding factors that come into the arena that cause the creatures  to more or less give themselves away and make their presence known.

 

It seems you and your group's presence (in numbers perhaps) brought them beyond the typical mannerism of complete reclusiveness. Something which is held to be the chief reason more aren't seen of found when looked for. The question would seem to be then that they approached because Humans weren't themselves on the move through their habitat. Does this seem like a reasonable conclusion? Granted it was dark but in general is this your take on it as well?

 

Is it only when Humans are on the move that Sasquatch goes into complete 100% stealth mode? I've read where they have been known to turn, hunker down, remain motionless and get looked over because they appear to look like a large tree stump. That's also would be logical as a daytime evasion tactic when caught off guard and need to "disappear" quickly. It may be that they use the same tactic at night when confronted by groups like yours? Toss a stone and then fold up into a stump shape? Now, if they do I wouldn't think that they are purposefully aware that they are imitating a stump as much as the technique is deployed because archetypically it has worked and so is taught to, and learned by, following generations.

 

My apologies but I can't help needing to pick this stuff apart and so ask for opinions to get others' perspectives. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, hiflier said:

It concerns the subject of stealth. In the videos, other than visual, there is none. Vocalizations galore, rock throwing, footsteps, and more than one creature present and doing those things. So where's the stealth? remaining out of sight while still creating such a racket isn't really stealth. And this kind of activity has been reported in daytime locations elsewhere as well. For something to consciously  want to stay hidden this doesn't make much sense. So could it be looked at as a weakness rather than a strength? If a weakness then there's obviously overriding factors that come into the arena that cause the creatures  to more or less give themselves away and make their presence known.

 

 

I understand what you are saying. I have no clue why they act a certain way like that. Seems like they would want to retreat and take off and remain hidden better. Just curiosity I guess. It could turn into a weakness depending on they do it in front of. But that is one of those traits (throwing things, vocals, actually wanting peoples attention, ect) that is collective among all Bigfoot's across North America and Canada unlike some traits which is most definitely regional . Personally I think if they are single males, they are more likely to be meaner ones and not so curious but just takes what they want to survive on their own. I think the curious ones would be a family unit. They would know enough between bad and good concerning humans, as in motherly and fatherly traits that probably takes generations to learn, as the single males/females that leave on their own probably doesn't know these things or had the time to learn properly and it takes forever to relearn these instincts in family units that starts up again. I think these were just curious, but maybe the first one that was there was a younger one that went to get the male and female. We will never know that but that's the guess due to the analysis. So maybe family units are more curious to a degree. Maybe that's why the big one stomped down the hill because his family was there and saying, yea we will play but also saying don't mess around at the same time. The object thrown was not mean or threatening, but more playful and small objects. Wasn't like it was throwing softball sized rocks at the group members. There was never any bad intentions given out by the group, maybe it was just being there where no one ever parks in the middle of the night and gets out at to stare around in the darkness.

 

 

3 hours ago, hiflier said:

It seems you and your group's presence (in numbers perhaps) brought them beyond the typical mannerism of complete reclusiveness. Something which is held to be the chief reason more aren't seen of found when looked for. The question would seem to be then that they approached because Humans weren't themselves on the move through their habitat. Does this seem like a reasonable conclusion? Granted it was dark but in general is this your take on it as well?

 

In the videos, it was thought one went to get the alpha male that came to throw the objects, and stomp down the hill. The one seen in the thermal footage. The one at the beginning might not have been the big one that came not long after. The others, maybe a female and another one were communicating to each other after they showed up. They weren't all there at the beginning. Maybe the numbers is what confused the big one, as no one ran away. Yes it does kinda make sense that they were confused the "humans" weren't doing the usual. Either camping out in the last remote campground and being normal and the occasional trout angler going up one of several very cold mountain creeks/streams. Just not a place you would ever seen anyone out looking for Bigfoot, and that night was driving some vehicles just down the trail to a nice bridge. You can see pictures of one of the streams at the beginning of those videos. I have also still photo's and lot of gopro footage taken during the daytime to show how thickly these trees are in this place. Very old mountain growth. Very quite in here and one of those places that it gets dark around 4pm due the huge canopy of the forest and pitch black at night. Creepy. This time of the year when this happened was during the no campfire season of that part of the park so we didn't have a fire.

 

Could also be they heard the yells that were being made and they got curious. Those were the ones covered over with the old Tarzan vocals. It's explained at the beginning of each video.

 

 

3 hours ago, hiflier said:

Is it only when Humans are on the move that Sasquatch goes into complete 100% stealth mode? I've read where they have been known to turn, hunker down, remain motionless and get looked over because they appear to look like a large tree stump. That's also would be logical as a daytime evasion tactic when caught off guard and need to "disappear" quickly. It may be that they use the same tactic at night when confronted by groups like yours? Toss a stone and then fold up into a stump shape? Now, if they do I wouldn't think that they are purposefully aware that they are imitating a stump as much as the technique is deployed because archetypically it has worked and so is taught to, and learned by, following generations.

 

They are known to stand silent and very still to watch humans. So I guess they would hunker down if it's a known thing too them to do so. I don't think they all know how to do that, in the same way I don't think they know how to make teepee's. In some instances, I think it might be a reactionary thing where say for instance, one is looking at you, and you just glance over and it thinks you made eye contact with it, it might just freeze or try to act camouflaged in it's shaggy covering. But I seriously don't think they know to do this as a trait in their trying to stay hidden.

 

When you say like, "at night when confronted by a group like yours? Toss a stone and then fold up like a stump shape?" ..... Well that brought up something I have thought for a lot of years now, We are pretty sure they can see at night like in the day time, maybe not as good but somehow their sight is amplified some at night. Well, I think they simply do not know that we can't see at night as well as they do. And that thermal shows exactly that. That one was still hiding behind a tree in the dead of a very dark night. You talked about them trying to hide and act stealthy like a stump, ect, so that right there says it's some what of a common trait. But I think it's only a reactionary thing.

 

 

3 hours ago, hiflier said:

My apologies but I can't help needing to pick this stuff apart and so ask for opinions to get others' perspectives. 

 

 

Ask all you want I don't mind, I can talk Bigfoot analysis all day long. Not sure if what I typed here helps any of your questions but it's 1am and I'm tired and still got about an hour of work to do before I hit the sack...

Edited by TritonTr196
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Triton Tr196 that was really amazing to watch , I've never seen anything like that before thank you for posting it.

 

I'm new to this so I wouldn't know what a typical normal behavior would be by these creatures in an encounter or a confrontation ? maybe a little bit of both there .

 

I don't know by watching if they were testing your reaction in  different scenarios they were creating . I could be way off base but if this had been tried by a lone person

I don't think they would have backed off by grunts or yells .  What's gets me is yes in a way they were staying  out of sight but they certainly wanted it to be known

they were there . I know that has been discussed in your posts and it still boggles the mind how they acted towards your team.

 

Again thank you for posting it

Edited by 7.62
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks T. for your thoughts on things.

 

8 hours ago, TritonTr196 said:

In some instances, I think it might be a reactionary thing where say for instance, one is looking at you, and you just glance over and it thinks you made eye contact with it, it might just freeze or try to act camouflaged in it's shaggy covering

 

I ran a thread a while back that discussed what I called the defensive freeze. We Humans do it to when surprised by something unless we've had some kind of training. It also covered the tactic of swaying when out in the open. Several things came out of that dialogue. One was it was deployed to distract someone from something else like in an ambush perhaps. Another was to attract attention so a family could sneak to safety. Another, which led to an interesting conclusion, was the technique was used as a range finding move by adjusting the relationship of the background to the foreground to judge distance. Something which could indicate daytime eyesight that, while good, isn't as good as a creature that doesn't sway. Humans do both- look straight on and sometimes bob slightly side to side to get a better distance perspective.

 

I also agree that Sasquatch doesn't know we don't have good night vision. Other wise why hide behind a tree like it was daylight? They more than likely learned that as a night time maneuver to avoid each other and as a leaned tool when night hunting as prey would be spooked if they remained in the open even when pitch black conditions are present?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would echo the thanks Triton for posting the videos above, I'm really looking forward to sitting down and seeing what they've got.

 

I meant no offence earlier and it's honest and open of you to post these for all our untrained eyes and ears. Cheers! 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, 7.62 said:

Triton Tr196 that was really amazing to watch , I've never seen anything like that before thank you for posting it.

 

I'm new to this so I wouldn't know what a typical normal behavior would be by these creatures in an encounter or a confrontation ? maybe a little bit of both there .

 

I don't know by watching if they were testing your reaction in  different scenarios they were creating . I could be way off base but if this had been tried by a lone person

I don't think they would have backed off by grunts or yells .  What's gets me is yes in a way they were staying  out of sight but they certainly wanted it to be known

they were there . I know that has been discussed in your posts and it still boggles the mind how they acted towards your team.

 

Again thank you for posting it

 

 

It's normal behavior due to all the reports of these type encounters. I classify what happened here as an "encounter". Not a sighting. A sighting is someone driving down the freeway and sees one running across a farmers field. But the behavior shown the most common reported actions that most all these type encounters have. There was nothing outside the ordinary about what they did compared to any other encounter that has been reported by other people across the United States or Canada. 

 

A single person would have been crazy to be in this place by themselves late a night lol. But there is something to be said about strength in numbers. A single person might not have fared so well. There was couple people that walked quite a ways down the trail road and didn't see anything on thermal. Sometimes they will stay out of range, and I think that is the infrared from the night vision that was given off. The thermals gives off no light at all so they would never see those. Had both night vision and thermal going. They might be able to see the length and spread of the infrared night vision enough to stay a ways back. The same way it's hard to record video's of Bigfoot from security cameras outside of homes, they can test the infrared light length from the cameras by throwing something into the view of the camera and see how far back it triggers the camera, so they know where and how far they can reach into your yard and grab your pet for a quick snack without setting off the camera's. An infrared camera blinks when it takes a picture and is visible to anyone. The reason I think this is because a couple of years ago in another one of our research areas several of them were called in to us, no one had night vision or a thermal. They came within yards of us off the side of the small dirt road. Could hear them just walking off the side of the road. I think if we had night vision stuff going they would have not gotten so close to the small group of people. Also, since they can see so well in the dark, they probably just saw people looking straight at them and pointing at them and figured they were being seen and stayed partially out of sight.

 

There were two groups involved in this. And lot of the members are in both groups.

 

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I assume you or someone in your group knows about black plastic being able to hide the thermals display and whatever it lights up- like someone's face who is looking at the display? The NAWAC team utilized black plastic as a blind to hide any light emanating from the thermal. The black plastic does NOT interfere with what the thermal device sees at all so it's like having a one way view of any heat signatures. The operator can "see" without being seen.

 

I don't know if being in such an enclosure doesn't get warm enough to create a strong thermal itself though. But from what I understand evidently whoever is inside the blind using a thermal can read heat signatures while being virtually invisible to anything outside that can see in infrared. Here is a link:

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermography#/media/File:Human-Infrared.jpg

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermography#/media/File:Human-Visible.jpg

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, hiflier said:

Thanks T. for your thoughts on things.

 

 

I ran a thread a while back that discussed what I called the defensive freeze. We Humans do it to when surprised by something unless we've had some kind of training. It also covered the tactic of swaying when out in the open. Several things came out of that dialogue. One was it was deployed to distract someone from something else like in an ambush perhaps. Another was to attract attention so a family could sneak to safety. Another, which led to an interesting conclusion, was the technique was used as a range finding move by adjusting the relationship of the background to the foreground to judge distance. Something which could indicate daytime eyesight that, while good, isn't as good as a creature that doesn't sway. Humans do both- look straight on and sometimes bob slightly side to side to get a better distance perspective.

 

I also agree that Sasquatch doesn't know we don't have good night vision. Other wise why hide behind a tree like it was daylight? They more than likely learned that as a night time maneuver to avoid each other and as a leaned tool when night hunting as prey would be spooked if they remained in the open even when pitch black conditions are present?

 

 

Not sure if I would consider what humans do as swaying like Bigfoot have been reported to do. To me, humans is more of a maybe lean to the side to get a better look only if something is blocking your line of sight.. Not a constant swaying back and forth like Bigfoot. I'm not totally sure about this but I think some apes sway for certain reasons like that. I don't look into the ape thing concerning Bigfoot so correct me if I'm wrong. Also, I'm sure Bigfoot gets vision problems just like humans and other animals due to injury or old age to make them sway or wobble back and forth to see better. I've just never personally noticed anyone that swayed like that to get a better picture.

 

 

11 hours ago, Celtic Raider said:

I would echo the thanks Triton for posting the videos above, I'm really looking forward to sitting down and seeing what they've got.

 

I meant no offence earlier and it's honest and open of you to post these for all our untrained eyes and ears. Cheers! 

 

No offense taken. I just never posted any of our videos before because to be honest, once one of our members makes the new videos, I watch them and then just forget about them. We make quite a few videos.

13 minutes ago, hiflier said:

I assume you or someone in your group knows about black plastic being able to hide the thermals display and whatever it lights up- like someone's face who is looking at the display? The NAWAC team utilized black plastic as a blind to hide any light emanating from the thermal. The black plastic does NOT interfere with what the thermal device sees at all so it's like having a one way view of any heat signatures. The operator can "see" without being seen.

 

I don't know if being in such an enclosure doesn't get warm enough to create a strong thermal itself though. But from what I understand evidently whoever is inside the blind using a thermal can read heat signatures while being virtually invisible to anything outside that can see in infrared. Here is a link:

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermography#/media/File:Human-Infrared.jpg

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermography#/media/File:Human-Visible.jpg

 

 

 

 

I've read about the plastic bags. We don't bother with any of that. That is old stuff and they were probably having the hide the light from the older ones that had a faceplate on it that was bright. Like the hand held ones the used on the old Ghost Hunter episodes. Ours are the newer Flir models that has a larger eye cup for the monocular. There is absolutely no light that goes out that anything can see unless you're the one looking through the eyelet. It even goes in a ways also so it's out of the way for anything to see. And since thermals gives off no projection light it's completely hid. The only light that could be seen is the on and off small red light and we cover those up with tape.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for posting the videos TritonTr196, but I didn't see a BF anywhere...  it looks like you guys were standing on top of a road bridge, I see the guardrails and all.

 

Maybe you can post a still of the figure so we can all see it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi g, I thought it was this frame from the third video at around 2:15

Night Vision BF.PNG

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites