The Sasquatch In British Columbia

steenburg

I enjoyed your other book Thomas, hope this one is as good.

I think you will Bogger. It is basically a chronicle of the more important reports and Sasquatch related events which have occurred in the province of British Columbia from pre 1799 to April of 2011. It will be full of photos, maps, witness sketches and the like. It will be about 500 pages long. Chris and I have done it in such a way that updated versions in the years to come will follow.

Thomas Steenburg

Chris and I have done it in such a way that updated versions in the years to come will follow.

Thomas, Please don't do updated versions, just collect enough info to do another book. I realize it is an easy way to sell new books without all the work of writing a whole new one, but

nothing is more irritating to an avid reader than to have the same book with the same information released with one or two new chapters added to it.

Thomas, Please don't do updated versions, just collect enough info to do another book. I realize it is an easy way to sell new books without all the work of writing a whole new one, but

nothing is more irritating to an avid reader than to have the same book with the same information released with one or two new chapters added to it.

Bogger,

I agree ! I bought the softcover an hardcover(it's signed, to collect,never opened) of Meet the Sas..., the new Know the Sas looks good with new stuff, but I'm not buyin' it just for a little bit more than what's in the first. Sucks ! But that's just the way it is.

Thomas,

Glad to hear of the new book, enjoyed your previouse works. But now...I don't know if it's worth buyin'...should I wait for the updated version ? I have to agree with Bogger on this one, a shame, like I said, I enjoyed your previouse work an appreciate your work regardin' the subject Thomas.

If I buy this copy...I wouldn't buy the updated one...that...sucks ! <_<

My best with the new book just the same !

Pat...

I just thought I would let everybody know about this new book due out later this fall by Chris Murphy and Myself. The Publisher is Hancock House.FRONT COVER SASBC - MAY 23 2011.pdf

Thomas Steenburg

Where is it available?

I'll need both titles since I did not know about the first book until today.

However, I agree with the other comments about purchasing an *updated* new book with only some new info added to the previous book. In today's economy every penny counts to most of us.. :blink:

Bogger,

I agree ! I bought the softcover an hardcover(it's signed, to collect,never opened) of Meet the Sas..., the new Know the Sas looks good with new stuff, but I'm not buyin' it just for a little bit more than what's in the first. Sucks ! But that's just the way it is.

Thomas,

Glad to hear of the new book, enjoyed your previouse works. But now...I don't know if it's worth buyin'...should I wait for the updated version ? I have to agree with Bogger on this one, a shame, like I said, I enjoyed your previouse work an appreciate your work regardin' the subject Thomas.

Pat...

I think that I'll wait and buy the updated 2nd book but I will purchase the first book now. I did not know about the first book until today. I'm excited to discover this book, and I'm ordering it as soon as I find out where it is available.

Bogger,

Thomas,

Pat...

LOL You know I never thought about that! I think you guys have a really good point to! First item on the agenda during our next meeting.

Thomas Steenburg

I think that I'll wait and buy the updated 2nd book but I will purchase the first book now. I did not know about the first book until today. I'm excited to discover this book, and I'm ordering it as soon as I find out where it is available.

There is no second book SweetSusig. This book will be available from Hancock house publishers later this fall. And after considering what has been said I think just redoing updated versions is no longer the way to go.

Thomas Steenburg

Thomas, will it be available on Kindle?

Forgive my ignorance Cisco, but what the hell is Kindle? is that some online book seller or something? LOL. Hancock House does all the distribution and selling. Chris and I we just write them, and argue intensely as what should go into it and what should be left out. ;)

Thomas Steenburg

Kindle

It's an electronic book reader. Books are formatted so that they can be read electronically on a variety of different devices. Amazon's version is called a Kindle. Anyhow, it's the future in publishing as it's not only less expensive but it's also "greener." Quite honestly, I just like having a number of books to read and reference at any time without having to carry them.

Kindle

It's an electronic book reader. Books are formatted so that they can be read electronically on a variety of different devices. Amazon's version is called a Kindle. Anyhow, it's the future in publishing as it's not only less expensive but it's also "greener." Quite honestly, I just like having a number of books to read and reference at any time without having to carry them.

Interesting. I have never heard of that. But I doubt Hancock House who is a book publisher have any plans concerning such a thing.

Thomas Steenburg

LOL You know I never thought about that! I think you guys have a really good point to! First item on the agenda during our next meeting.

Thomas Steenburg

Thomas,

Again, like I said, best of luck with new book, lookin' foreward to it.

Pat...