Blockbuster News

Guest Silver Fox

Killed 1000 bears. Like Kareem's claims of sleeping with 20,000 women, the math doesn't hold up.

Wait wait wait - I gotta stick up for my man Kareem. That was Wilt Chamberlain who claimed to be such a hit with the ladies. Kareem has been married a couple of times, but as a devout Muslim, has not been so concerned with scoring a new babe every few minutes.

BFF Patron

Assuming that the bodies exist, it's at least third-hand info from a poacher, a guy engaged in an illegal activity. No one's going to get the straight story. It's amusing that such an individual may be sitting on evidence potentially worth enough to retire on, but be unable to cash in directly because of the manner in which the specimens were obtained. That said, if the bodies exist, someone must have paid him enough for samples to keep them on ice in hopes that he can eventually make more.

So there he sits. He can't take them public because he's told at least a few people enough to get himself jailed. He can't dump them because they're worth a little bit of money to researchers and he's already provided enough samples to prove that he had them at one point.

Wouldn't it be ironic if analysis does prove them human and he ends up getting charged and prosecuted for killing two "people"? He'd probably not be convicted of murder, since the defense would be that they were cryptids, but they'd nail him for every lesser included charge that they could in California.

And, the best part, he turned down a job with the best science museum remember. This should prove interesting to say the least if the bottom of it can ever be found for sure.

BFF Patron

And, exactly how do you know that? :lol:

BBF Members- yeah, as I remember there is a hefty fine and/or jail time for killing wild animals in California. If I remember correctly the DF&G says known or unknown mammals. Can someone help me out on that regulation? thanks- ptangier

ptangier, with Sasquatch the jurisdiction is on the Federal level with U S Dept. of Fish & Wildlife. Persons on this forum and the old BFF have ideas about body acquisition and storage/display. It is not possible to own a Sasquatch body. U S Dept. of Fish & Wildlife will pick up the body. They are the first phone call to make. Sorry dreamers -- best to stay out of Federal Court.

Harry, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand that we can't talk about it at this time. I will say that we do not know anybody that possesses or has ever possessed a Bigfoot body, or body's. God as my witness, that's the truth. Take it or leave it. I'd take a lie detector test today! Some people have a very hard time keeping their G..**** mouths shut and I can tell you it's very frustrating for people that are trying to conduct real science. There's a lot of BS and miss-assumptions on that blog and you have no idea how frustrating it is to not be able to set the record straight.

As I stated before, it's great to be able to interact with other researchers on this forum about the things we can talk about, but due to NDA's there's OBVIOUSLY things we can't talk about. Is that really so hard to understand??? If some people on this forum can't accept that, then Rich and I will simply go away. No skin off my ass.

As I also stated in a previous thread, if we were in possession of a body it would be under study at a university right now and the freaking planet would know about it! One of the reasons Noll and I had a falling out over the Skookum cast was because I wanted everybody to be able to view it for interpretation. I don't believe in building hype and sitting on things. I have a lot of respect for Noll but at the time I didn't agree with him on that aspect. In this case it's different. My hands are tied. We have multiple fascinating samples from a wide range of areas but we won't say anything about results until the science is done. Otherwise we wouldn't be doing justice to the subject. Once again, is that so hard to understand? When the info does come out it needs to be accurate!

I believe we are on the brink of species verification. This doesn't need to turn into a giant controversy, or a witch hunt. It should be exciting!

BFF Patron

Wonder if the mounted BF shoulder/head mount that was pulled on ebay in 2006 could be related? Not convincing but pretty cool face, eh? See other thread

No Alex, I've been in the more human camp for quite some time. But I've also stated that I simply don't know. I'm not Moneymaker! I don't claim to know everything.

Harry, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand that we can't talk about it at this time. I will say that we do not know anybody that possesses or has ever possessed a Bigfoot body, or body's. God as my witness, that's the truth. Take it or leave it. I'd take a lie detector test today! Some people have a very hard time keeping their G..**** mouths shut and I can tell you it's very frustrating for people that are trying to conduct real science. There's a lot of BS and miss-assumptions on that blog and you have no idea how frustrating it is to not be able to set the record straight.

As I stated before, it's great to be able to interact with other researchers on this forum about the things we can talk about, but due to NDA's there's OBVIOUSLY things we can't talk about. Is that really so hard to understand??? If some people on this forum can't accept that, then Rich and I will simply go away. No skin off my ass.

As I also stated in a previous thread, if we were in possession of a body it would be under study at a university right now and the freaking planet would know about it! One of the reasons Noll and I had a falling out over the Skookum cast was because I wanted everybody to be able to view it for interpretation. I don't believe in building hype and sitting on things. I have a lot of respect for Noll but at the time I didn't agree with him on that aspect. In this case it's different. My hands are tied. We have multiple fascinating samples from a wide range of areas but we won't say anything about results until the science is done. Otherwise we wouldn't be doing justice to the subject. Once again, is that so hard to understand? When the info does come out it needs to be accurate!

I believe we are on the brink of species verification. This doesn't need to turn into a giant controversy, or a witch hunt. It should be exciting!

I absolutely understand and thank you very much for the answer.

My intention wasn't to give you a hard time, just ask a direct question - which you have directly answered. You are a gentleman!

And that puts this issue to rest, folks - does it not?

BFF Patron
...you are not likely to find a place with the only access in or out for animals being a roadway. Vehicles maybe, foot traffic, no. Especially for a species known for its ability to easily negotiate rough terrain....

Yes, even in a canyon these guys would be able to travel sidehill game paths, gulches, dry stream beds, drainages, ridges, gaps or something to get around or across/under a road in broad daylight more than likely.

Thanks for some clarification BTW derekfoot and for asking the question Harry. :)

Guest bsruther

And, exactly how do you know that? :lol:

You are absolutely right.

According to the blog, The guy being interviewed is not the same guy that allegedly shot the two Bigfoots.

There, fixed that.

Guest Roberty-Bob

"Yes, I have so many stories"

Of that I have no doubt.

If there are so many people out there popping bigfeet, we would have heard of it. Definitive footage, body parts, whatever - we would have seen it by now. No one is going to wait years to reveal evidence - not a group of people anyways. People talk - hell, they can't wait to talk. As suspicious and tight-lipped a group as some BF hunters are, they are also afraid someone else is going to beat them to the big reveal.

Guest Silver Fox

And, the best part, he turned down a job with the best science museum remember. This should prove interesting to say the least if the bottom of it can ever be found for sure.

BH, the man being interviewed, is the one who turned down a job at the museum.

He is not the same guy who shot two BF's.

BFF Patron

Good to hear it.