Blockbuster News

Guest Silver Fox

Hi there,

Wow. This is some story! Fascinating. The biggest issue I have with it is the mention of the Jacobs photos. I must read up about them because as far I was aware, they were dismissed as a mangy bear.

Thanks for posting.

Best.

Lee

Guest Silver Fox

Hi there,

Wow. This is some story! Fascinating. The biggest issue I have with it is the mention of the Jacobs photos. I must read up about them because as far I was aware, they were dismissed as a mangy bear.

Thanks for posting.

Best.

Lee

I believe that the Jacobs photos are still inconclusive last time I checked. They haven't been conclusively shown to be either a BF or a bear one way or the other. The debate is ongoing.

I've been undecided for a while lately, but I've just now come firmly down on the side that this is a BF after talking to this guy.

Guest Cervelo

Killed over a 1000 bear in his lifetime? Wow if the guy is 100 that's 10 bear a year from birth very impressive!

SSR Team

Thanks for sharing Robert, i'm not particulary sure if you should have done but thanks anyway..

This subject has more issues than Charlie Sheen..

Guest Silver Fox

Thanks for sharing Robert, i'm not particulary sure if you should have done but thanks anyway..

This subject has more issues than Charlie Sheen..

I discussed a bit with the source about whether or not to release this info. People on this forum keep saying that my leaks are jeopardizing the various projects. The source and I discussed whether or not this leak would jeopardize the Erickson Project, but we did not think it would.

There were, however, some aspects of the interview that were off the record as per the subject's choice. It's not so much blockbuster stuff, just sort of scurrilous and rumor-mongering stuff about the persons and personalities involved in the Erickson Project. It's not any kind of earthshaking news that anyone needs to know, and it's kinda depressing anyway.

Sounds to good to be true :) Lets see what comes out of this. All in all I have to say that the behavior of the EP becomes more and more understandable the more gets out. Just an idiot would bring in a BF body directly to the news people, money wise and "jail wise".

Iam arguing if all this BF shooting reported is something positive or negative. Not that Iam pro kill, but are there that many BFs that they "have to" run into hunters that often? This arent BF hunters or anything but just armed people in the woods, how many must there be that they can get shot in such numbers?

One question though. Has anybody ever researched or enough inside to say something about the impact BF would realy have to the logging industry? Are they still just flattening the woods without to ever think about the future, or are they doing it the "organic" way?

Edited by Data

BFF Patron

So I suppose somebody printed out the pages from the Taxidermy forum before the thread was shut down or at least saved them.

Sounds like a journalistic requirement to back-up on this one.

The biggest issue I have with it is the mention of the Jacobs photos.

I thought the "huge head" was a bear cub.

So juvenile sasquatches have huge heads?

"He said it died in his arms. 4 feet tall, about 80 pounds. He told me it had a huge head, and then I knew it was a young Bigfoot, because the young ones have gigantic heads while they are young. The head is more normal sized as they get older. Remember that “Pancake Video†from the Kentucky Project, with the young Bigfoot with the huge head that everyone was saying was a human with some birth defect? Well, that is what they look like when they are young. Have you seen the Jacobs footage that they say is a mangy bear?"

Um, does the head actually get smaller or does it just look smaller as the body gets larger? I thought people were saying the Pancake video looked like a human in a turban.

It would be nice to have some confirmation on this - any of it.

Guest Silver Fox

I thought the "huge head" was a bear cub.

So juvenile sasquatches have huge heads?

"He said it died in his arms. 4 feet tall, about 80 pounds. He told me it had a huge head, and then I knew it was a young Bigfoot, because the young ones have gigantic heads while they are young. The head is more normal sized as they get older. Remember that “Pancake Video†from the Kentucky Project, with the young Bigfoot with the huge head that everyone was saying was a human with some birth defect? Well, that is what they look like when they are young. Have you seen the Jacobs footage that they say is a mangy bear?"

Um, does the head actually get smaller or does it just look smaller as the body gets larger? I thought people were saying the Pancake video looked like a human in a turban.

It would be nice to have some confirmation on this - any of it.

I think it just looks smaller relative to the body as the BF grows. For some reason, they have huge heads when they are juveniles relative to their bodies, but then when they get older, their head has a more normal size relative to their body.

If this is true, then it makes sense that the Pancake Video figure has such a huge and weird shaped head.

Guest Cervelo

I'm no expert on writing but after reading the interview it's pretty obvious to me the interviewer and the person being interviewed are the same person or "voice". Complete bs IMO.

SSR Team

The source and I discussed whether or not this leak would jeopardize the Erickson Project, but we did not think it would.

It's the Olympic Project that would be the Project that is more relevent to these claims this than the Erickson Project i would have thought..

I will not doubt that there could, in fact, be two dead bodies. But, the story lost me here:

"Since the narrow road was the only route in and out of the place, the Bigfoots were forced to use this road whether they wanted to or not. The Bigfoot was standing there waving its arms at him. Apparently he was telling the hunter to back up so the Bigfoot could move through, since the Bigfoot was stuck on the road."

The Bigfoots stuck on, and forced to use a road?

To quote BH:

"So the only thing that could survive was something that was huge, very stealthy and wary, hated humans, favored the most remote areas..."

It wasn't "very stealthy" of these Bigfoots to subject themselves at the mercy of a "narrow road" as their only means of travel/evasion.

If anything, the Bigfoot may have been signaling for him to stop so he would not hit its offspring. As crazy at that may sound, it would be more believable than the above explanation given what conclusions we have drawn thus so far about sasquatch behavior.

Guest Silver Fox

It's the Olympic Project that would be the Project that is more relevent to these claims this than the Erickson Project i would have thought..

Yes, we talked about that too. The source is close to the Olympic Project people. We noted that the OP folks would say this leak is going to screw up their project, but we really did not see how the leak was going to hurt them. Seemed like an empty threat.