The Ketchum Report

Well, I would surmise that they know when it WON'T be b/c if it did have a release date a week or two out, they would have been notified. Since they haven't been notified, they can confidently say it ISN'T going to be released in a week.....

Any indications on when the Erickson materials are scheduled for release? Even some insight into when the first production run will be complete could be useful.

Guest Bipedal Ape

latest...

Dr. Melba Ketchum ‎@ Chris Hooper I am the first author of the paper. Yes it is a legitimate scientific manuscript and will be published in a well respected journal. It is not a forensic paper but a comprehensive study of the genetics of these creatures. It is legitimate science and every conceivable safeguard has been put in place to prove the integrity of the study.

I'm sure this has been asked on this thread already but am I the only one who reads her facebook posts and can't help but notice in her responses she all but comes out and says they are real? Ttake the above quote from her facebool page for example. And the comments about a nonprofit being set up.