The Ketchum Report

Guest OntarioSquatch

Does Paulides state that BF exists?

If so, why would you choose to 'believe' him when he states how much money has been spent, but not that BF exists?

Maybe I'm wrong on this.....

He does. But not in his missing 411 books, lolz. I would believe Mr. Paulides simply because he has been involved in the Ketchum DNA project from the very beginning and knows exactly what Bigfoot is. (Hint: hum@n)

Edited by OntarioSquatch

I'm also of the opinion that this paper will never see the light of day. Dr Ketchum seems to be quietly backing away from the whole thing.

I think the next thing to go with be her Facebook page. Or at least she will have to de-friend a whole bunch of people. The silence over there is deafening.

I seem to remember that "patience is a virtue" and besides, she is probably not the only person doing the work. Wouldn't you want it done correctly? Just don't understand what the rush is all about?

Well it would seem reasonable to me that she's gotta do due diligence up the wazoo on this one, repeat everything eleventy times, and weigh every single word she writes about it for potential misinterpretation or tweaking the nose of all the scoffers who would come down on her like a tonne of bricks. Which she has to brace for anyway.

It might be "good" news, if they were all bits of coyote or something, then maybe it would have been real quick.

Also the "science by press conference" thing has never really gone down well, so it could be seen as wise to keep real quiet until the journal article hits print.

Oh sorry, may have strayed from the main theme of the thread there so...

are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet?

I'm also of the opinion that this paper will never see the light of day. Dr Ketchum seems to be quietly backing away from the whole thing.

Or, sitting back quietly with a big grin upon her face!

I think the next thing to go with be her Facebook page. Or at least she will have to de-friend a whole bunch of people. The silence over there is deafening.

I was thinking the same thing. Everything seems like its being systematically silenced and shut down. She was at least responding somewhat until Sykes announced his study, then things seemed to tank. Edited by squatting squatch

I never said I don't think Bigfoot doesn't exist. I just have a lot of misgivings about the evidence brought forth, including this dna study.

Having misgivings about evidence you haven't examined and having not said you don't think bigfoot doesn't exist I take to mean you believe they do but haven't said so.With that not said, maybe you are just here to sling poo as long as it doesn't land on you?

• Upvote 1

You can't examine evidence that's not brought forth, so if the evidence is held back, for all intended purposes there is no evidence. She can claim all she wants that she has bigfoot dna, but until she brings it forward, its just that, claims, no different then if I started claiming I have a bigfoot my freezer, but refused to let anybody see it. All I've seen since Sykes announced his study is Ketchum slowly backing away, closing down websites, public Facebook page, disconnecting phone, closing business, no forwarding address, getting rid of her PR spokesperson. I could be wrong, but these actions don't seem like something somebody would do if they had what they claimed. I guess time will tell, but I'm wondering how long this is going to go on before people give up on it. Are we still going to be still arguing over this 2 years from now?

Both Sykes and Ketchum may bring resolution to some people, and bringing evidence forth is relative. Would that be bringing it forth to you or the scientific community? What could you tell from examining it? Would your opinion be science? How do you know it hasn't been brought forth?

Hypothetically, if she did give the project over to skyes, I wonder if it would remove the possible lawsuits over the core issues, or would they follow the new owner, like a lien on a home.

Edited by zigoapex

"lawsuits over the core issues"

?? ?

samples, other scientist that contributed to the paper,video/audio rights, getting the tupperware back that the samples were sent in :unsure: , etc...

Edited by zigoapex

SSR Team

I never said I don't think Bigfoot doesn't exist. I just have a lot of misgivings about the evidence brought forth, including this dna study.

The study hasn't been brought forth though yet.. :D