The Ketchum Report

I don't think they would. I'm referring to a press embargo; basically an embargoed release to the media so they have time to prepare their stories. I'm not sure they could keep such a thing secret (even for a week).

Yeah,I don't know how the media operates in that regard, but I bet they could have their press pass revoked real quick. :)

Guest slimwitless

Yeah,I don't know how the media operates in that regard, but I bet they could have their press pass revoked real quick. :)

I think it's usually more of a case of someone privy to the information leaking it to, say...oh, I don't know. A blogger.

At that point, I guess the press embargo is over.

BTW, there was another Behavior/Psychology, Evolution and Darwin study embargoed just today for release Wednesday. I'm pretty sure the keywords (having to do with social media) exclude Ketchum's study. However, I have pondered aloud the possibility this is a social experiment (and the "sample providers" are us). :D

Edit to add: Apparently said study contains "publication quality graphics".

Edited by slimwitless

BTW, there was another Behavior/Psychology, Evolution and Darwin study embargoed just today for release Wednesday. I'm pretty sure the keywords (having to do with social media) exclude Ketchum's study. However, I have pondered aloud the possibility this is a social experiment (and the "sample providers" are us). :D

Edit to add: Apparently said study contains "publication quality graphics".

That is funny... :) ty slim

Yes, almost entirely speculation. Almost none of the posts are derived from first-person basis of knowledge about the report results. A report is not published at this time.

Thank you HOLDMYBEER. Have there been any announcements about a possible release date? Is there any proof the report actually exists? Starting to look and sound familiar. As in all smoke and mirrors. I don't know much about this Ketchum person but the rumors are looking bad for this whole thing.

Edited by can

http://cocatalog.loc.gov/cgi-bin/Pwebrecon.cgi?v1=13&ti=1,13&Search_Arg=sasquatch&Search_Code=TALL&CNT=100&REC=0&RD=0&RC=0&PID=FUJDZwboJmYOgMhf4b1ThWaDod-&SEQ=20120124183809&SID=9

Application Title: Sasquatch: The Tribe Revealed

Title: Sasquatch: The Tribe Revealed

Copyright Claimant: Melba Stinnett Ketchum. Address: P O Box 455, Timpson, TX, 75975, United States.

Creation of Work Began: 2008-04-07 (Approximate)

Date of Anticipated Completion: 2011-06-22 (Approximate)

Projected Date of Publication: 2012-02-15 (Approximate)

Authorship on Application: Melba Stinnett Ketchum.

Description of Work: A film and/or documentary, narration or audio book, supporting photos and literary paper/document/book that will follow the The Sasquatch Project, the scientist and the scientific testing and proof for the existence of Sasquatch/ Bigfoot. Information will include discussion of results including A New Tribe of Living Humans, the complete Sasquatch mitochondrial genome sequence and nuclear DNA variations and text will show complete mitochondrial (mt) genome sequences were identified from DNA, analysis of the assembled sequence unequivocally establishes that the Sasquatch mtDNA falls inside the range of modern human mtDNAs and discussions of the origins thereof. The proof that the Sasquatch is not only the closest living human relative but is actually a contemporary living human. Also discussed is nuclear DNA testing performed on the same samples and the variations found in various genes including MC1R gene RUNX2 and FOXP2 as well as other targets genes involved in the perception of sound, transmission of nerve signals, the production of sperm and the lactase gene. Also discussed is how testing has ruled out ape cross and any ancient contributor and that Sasquatch is indeed a modern human with some genetic mutations accounting for their physical appearance. Also included are discussion of the history of samples and circumstances surrounding the acquisition, their testing, the circumstances surrounding the entire Sasquatch DNA Project. Documentary stars Melba Ketchum, et al

Guest parnassus

http://cocatalog.loc.gov/cgi-bin/Pwebrecon.cgi?v1=13&ti=1,13&Search_Arg=sasquatch&Search_Code=TALL&CNT=100&REC=0&RD=0&RC=0&PID=FUJDZwboJmYOgMhf4b1ThWaDod-&SEQ=20120124183809&SID=9

Application Title: Sasquatch: The Tribe Revealed

Title: Sasquatch: The Tribe Revealed

Copyright Claimant: Melba Stinnett Ketchum. Address: P O Box 455, Timpson, TX, 75975, United States.

Creation of Work Began: 2008-04-07 (Approximate)

Date of Anticipated Completion: 2011-06-22 (Approximate)

Projected Date of Publication: 2012-02-15 (Approximate)

Authorship on Application: Melba Stinnett Ketchum.

Description of Work: A film and/or documentary, narration or audio book, supporting photos and literary paper/document/book that will follow the The Sasquatch Project, the scientist and the scientific testing and proof for the existence of Sasquatch/ Bigfoot. Information will include discussion of results including A New Tribe of Living Humans, the complete Sasquatch mitochondrial genome sequence and nuclear DNA variations and text will show complete mitochondrial (mt) genome sequences were identified from DNA, analysis of the assembled sequence unequivocally establishes that the Sasquatch mtDNA falls inside the range of modern human mtDNAs and discussions of the origins thereof. The proof that the Sasquatch is not only the closest living human relative but is actually a contemporary living human. Also discussed is nuclear DNA testing performed on the same samples and the variations found in various genes including MC1R gene RUNX2 and FOXP2 as well as other targets genes involved in the perception of sound, transmission of nerve signals, the production of sperm and the lactase gene. Also discussed is how testing has ruled out ape cross and any ancient contributor and that Sasquatch is indeed a modern human with some genetic mutations accounting for their physical appearance. Also included are discussion of the history of samples and circumstances surrounding the acquisition, their testing, the circumstances surrounding the entire Sasquatch DNA Project. Documentary stars Melba Ketchum, et al

TA DA!!

I believe I win the office pool on this one, thank you very much. Human mtDNA, human nuDNA....aka, modern human.

Documentary stars Melba Ketchum, et al

She's a rock star! and your wife could be a bigfoot!! hell, YOU could be a bigfoot. To become a certified bigfoot, send a swab of your spit and 300 bucks to The Melba, and she'll send you back a framed 8 x 10 certificate, a framed autographed photo of herself and a can of Axe deodorant. Offer not valid in MA,HI or the Marshall Islands. Order now and we'll send you a second framed autographed photo for free (just pay S & H).

Edited by parnassus

BFF Patron

So who's got the petition up to stop the killing? blush.gif

TA DA!!

I believe I win the office pool on this one, thank you very much. Human mtDNA, human nuDNA....aka, modern human.

Documentary stars Melba Ketchum, et al

She's a rock star! and your wife could be a bigfoot!! hell, YOU could be a bigfoot. To become a certified bigfoot, send a swab of your spit and 300 bucks to The Melba, and she'll send you back a framed 8 x 10 certificate, a framed autographed photo of herself and a can of Axe deodorant. Offer not valid in MA,HI or the Marshall Islands. Order now and we'll send you a second framed autographed photo for free (just pay S & H).

Good Lord! Pessimism run amok and reading between the lines of a phantom report. Why don't you just wait and find out if your safe bet pans out? Or are you just trying to go on record? If so, we get it, you doubt it all.

Guest parnassus

Bigfoots: 1z6cx3p.jpg

NOT bigfoot:jjweiq.jpg

Any of you who feel you may have been taken to the cleaners/fleeced/fooled/hornswaggled/screwed/gypped/hosed/taken advantage of/fooled/ or otherwise sold a line of goods, line up on the right for your exit visas. The rest of you who are happy with this report, will be receiving offers regarding delightful parcels of land in Florida, and a chance to get in on a few selected chain letters.

Edited by parnassus

TA DA!!

Hurry Parn, get ya some NA samples, time is short, but you've got time to save us all from our delusions. :popcorn:

TA DA!!

His name was Robert Paulson.