What Is The Best Sasquatch Question Ever?

Guest COGrizzly

For me it is ...*If BF is a real and viable creature, why have there been no bones or skeletal remains discovered* that would prove its existence?

I've always felt like they may very well have and are currently sitting in a box somewhere.

Still, it is a viable and pertinent question IMHO.

Guest FuriousGeorge

Along the same lines as the two posts above, my favorite is "Why have there been no roadkill recoveries?"

I can't think of any other land animal in the United States that hasn't been creamed. If bf can sense cars and understand the relationship with the road and physics so they just hide in the bushes when a car comes, what about the dashboard shots like the one in Georgia? Obviously hiding in the bushes when a car comes didn't make it into his gene pool. Surely the instinct to dart across the road at the last second when a car comes will catch up with at least one bf. Birth defects or injuries would also play a role in a roadkill scenario. Poor vision, hearing, or an inability to run well would be a factor but we still have no roadkill.

BFF Patron

What purpose (besides posting up guest questions that are skipped over & giving a listener count), does BF blogtalk chat serve? Whew?

Guest BuzzardEater

What will happen when they are "discovered"? How will people react? What will governments do? What response will our actions draw? What if we provoke them? How would we deal with a guerilla/terrorist campaign?

What if we left them alone?

What is really being communicated when one exchanges knocks/howels/screams with a sasquatch?

Prepare to mate, mate.

Guest bsruther

What would happen to Cryptomundo, if Bigfoot was no longer a cryptid?

Would their main focus then be directed toward cardboardosaurus?

Guest flskunk

My Q would be, Why do Bigfoot hunters on tv like the show finding Bigfoot, when they get a thermal hit and think it's the big guy, why do they change locations and search some where else? Why not have a concentrated search in the area of the possible sighting?

Guest Knuck

Could switching to G---- really save you 15% or more on RV insurance?... Does a Sasquatch s--t in the woods?