Sierra Shooting from A-Z

slabdog

BFF Patron

Seems member Adam2323 in this post, states CA F&W never investigated the Smeja shooting:

Guest BartloJays

Oh god here we go again.

The CA F&G showed up at Justin's house unannounced on Friday Dec 9th 2012 in the afternoon as he called me pretty rattled within an hour of their leaving. They were two younger clean cut guys likely there to question him after fielding calls from internet bigfooters and suspecting there may've been a bear poaching correlation (my guess... No conspiracies) andwent by to check it out. They were insistent about interviewing him informally but Justin declined as he was home with his kids and they were a bit intimidating in demeanor.

That weekend I was headed up there because we had planned to go out and place trail cams in the Sierras (not killsite) before Xmas. I arrived on what must've been a Sunday night because I remember the Giants and Cowboys were in a shootout (and the Rams got blown out in Seattle next night which had to be Mon the 12th) and the guys were laughing because I had action on the game checking my phone every 5 minutes. I stayed at Justin's and we went to breakfast off I-80 on way up to woods and he called the F&G back from my vehicle and per my instructions (tell truth and not get into discussion on phone.. In person) what to say in regards to setting up a "formal" interview in their office with me present (so Justin would feel comfortable) as he was willing to give them not only a full report, but also tissue to test if they desired. He left a message with a warden right in front of me and they took about 40 hrs to return his call (I was already back home in Monterey). They were no longer interested in talking to him according to him... Period.

Last I heard from Mike Greene, the book was apparently 95% written but there's no last chapter as her paper hadnt been out yet when I talked to him, he was waiting on my last dna report (which is complete) and I don't know if he's waiting on boots testing which is beginning soon or not. That's his baby and his discretion.

Justin's video of audio will be about 30 min long, is essentially complete Ive been told and will either be out within 4-5 hrs today or Monday night (Ro who's uploading is not available tomorrow).

Oh god here we go again.

The CA F&G showed up at Justin's house unannounced on Friday Dec 9th 2012 in the afternoon as he called me pretty rattled within an hour of their leaving. They were two younger clean cut guys likely there to question him after fielding calls from internet bigfooters and suspecting there may've been a bear poaching correlation (my guess... No conspiracies) andwent by to check it out. They were insistent about interviewing him informally but Justin declined as he was home with his kids and they were a bit intimidating in demeanor.

That weekend I was headed up there because we had planned to go out and place trail cams in the Sierras (not killsite) before Xmas. I arrived on what must've been a Sunday night because I remember the Giants and Cowboys were in a shootout (and the Rams got blown out in Seattle next night which had to be Mon the 12th) and the guys were laughing because I had action on the game checking my phone every 5 minutes. I stayed at Justin's and we went to breakfast off I-80 on way up to woods and he called the F&G back from my vehicle and per my instructions (tell truth and not get into discussion on phone.. In person) what to say in regards to setting up a "formal" interview in their office with me present (so Justin would feel comfortable) as he was willing to give them not only a full report, but also tissue to test if they desired. He left a message with a warden right in front of me and they took about 40 hrs to return his call (I was already back home in Monterey). They were no longer interested in talking to him according to him... Period.

Last I heard from Mike Greene, the book was apparently 95% written but there's no last chapter as her paper hadnt been out yet when I talked to him, he was waiting on my last dna report (which is complete) and I don't know if he's waiting on boots testing which is beginning soon or not. That's his baby and his discretion.

Justin's video of audio will be about 30 min long, is essentially complete Ive been told and will either be out within 4-5 hrs today or Monday night (Ro who's uploading is not available tomorrow).

Hi Bart,

Fish and game never investigated whether or not a BF was killed they were investigating illegal bear kills in the area ,,specifically the use of bait piles to lure bears in which in CA is illegal. I know both Wardens as I work with them quite regular on marijuana eradication, Neither one really cares about anything to do with BF. And they never were checking into anything concerning BF just bear baiting. So its a play on word here, Inquiry ...yes..BF related NO

Guest BartloJays

Yep... That's absolutely consistent with what I suspected, see my article from January 28th of last year

http://www.cryptomundo.com/bigfoot-report/bart-cutino-sierra-kills/

You wouldn't believe the garbage that was being thrown around though MIB, Biscardi, Feds etc... lol, its like what happened to occam's razor people?

Was scary though according to Justin because they practically tried to invite themselves in and according to him said "we know you shot two sasquatches in the Sierras Justin." likely to scare him and get leverage as they suspected poaching

Yes I could see both of them doing just that. But they laughed about any Sasquatch killed or other wise they are both non believers...and might I say a little over zealous in their dealings with the public

Guest BartloJays

Lol, i think I found one guy, kinda blond mid-thirties and well known for nailing CA bear poachers. Justin recognized him when I pulled pic up doing some research

Yes I could see both of them doing just that. But they laughed about any Sasquatch killed or other wise they are both non believers...and might I say a little over zealous in their dealings with the public

Look I am not going to describe them confirm what they look or dont look like , talk about them except for what i have already posted. Like i said these guys have my back on warrants related to taking down Marijuana grows and I have theirs...Its quite dangerous with the cartels running the grow sites, I quit hound hunting years ago because all the game wardens were over board on how they treated us hound runners. And I tell them all that when I work with them good natured jabbing. But yes most wardens are very tenacious when it comes to pursuing illegal bear hunting . for the record I do believe Justins account of events

Guest BartloJays

Maybe you misunderstood me, but I wasnt asking you to confirm anybody, just telling you how we figured it out (the guy was very popular and has been on a tv show for poaching quite often) so anyone who was concerned internally back then could take a deep breath that no one was impersonating the F&G for instance.

And I know quite a bit on taking down the grows (thanks to CA Rgr field partner) and understand the danger. I dont envy those guys putting their necks on the line

Edited by BartloJays

BFF Patron

http://www.sierrasiteproject.com/2013/02/justin-smeja-talks-about-last-two-years.html

Though this link talks about Ketchum dna and 'bargaining' skills it also alludes to several tenets

in Justin's story.

Look I am not going to describe them confirm what they look or dont look like , talk about them except for what i have already posted. Like i said these guys have my back on warrants related to taking down Marijuana grows and I have theirs...Its quite dangerous with the cartels running the grow sites, I quit hound hunting years ago because all the game wardens were over board on how they treated us hound runners. And I tell them all that when I work with them good natured jabbing. But yes most wardens are very tenacious when it comes to pursuing illegal bear hunting . for the record I do believe Justins account of events

with cannabis becoming legal in california, is that going to impact you working with the wardens? or will they have you start doing other work for them.

It sounds like they can use the help, I can't believe they only have 2 guys covering such a vast area, no wonder why they never had an encounter or sighting with a BF, they probably don't have time to look out the side windows of the vehicle :)

Edited by zigoapex

with cannabis becoming legal in california, is that going to impact you working with the wardens? or will they have you start doing other work for them.

It sounds like they can use the help, I can't believe they only have 2 guys covering such a vast area, no wonder why they never had an encounter or sighting with a BF, they probably don't have time to look out the side windows of the vehicle :)

NO The only time i work with Game wardens is through a joint task force on Marijuana eradication. No we will still have plenty of action in the illegal grows. NO we dont help Wardens with fish and game issues thats there AOR. Yes they are always stretched thin