Sierra Shooting from A-Z

slabdog

It appears they write anything just to get hits on the blog. .. questions about ethics. Hard to learn from people who continually do as you describe. Every once in awhile.. there is something significant. Entertainment brings people..

SSR Team

I lasted a total of around 2 mins with the loveable Rictors voice, he didn't need to tell the world his sexuality neither.

Well, it's no secret Team Tazer and its "affiliates" are bashers. That's what they do...like the one high school group. You know, *that* one.

To each their own. Someday, somehow, the universe will correct itself. And I ain't referencing no report, sighting, shooting, body, vocalization, picture, video, trail-cam, hair, blood, poo or NOTHING with that last statement.

Nuh-uh. No siree-bob!

Oh god here we go again.

The CA F&G showed up at Justin's house unannounced on Friday Dec 9th 2012 in the afternoon as he called me pretty rattled within an hour of their leaving. They were two younger clean cut guys likely there to question him after fielding calls from internet bigfooters and suspecting there may've been a bear poaching correlation (my guess... No conspiracies) andwent by to check it out. They were insistent about interviewing him informally but Justin declined as he was home with his kids and they were a bit intimidating in demeanor.

That weekend I was headed up there because we had planned to go out and place trail cams in the Sierras (not killsite) before Xmas. I arrived on what must've been a Sunday night because I remember the Giants and Cowboys were in a shootout (and the Rams got blown out in Seattle next night which had to be Mon the 12th) and the guys were laughing because I had action on the game checking my phone every 5 minutes. I stayed at Justin's and we went to breakfast off I-80 on way up to woods and he called the F&G back from my vehicle and per my instructions (tell truth and not get into discussion on phone.. In person) what to say in regards to setting up a "formal" interview in their office with me present (so Justin would feel comfortable) as he was willing to give them not only a full report, but also tissue to test if they desired. He left a message with a warden right in front of me and they took about 40 hrs to return his call (I was already back home in Monterey). They were no longer interested in talking to him according to him... Period.

Last I heard from Mike Greene, the book was apparently 95% written but there's no last chapter as her paper hadnt been out yet when I talked to him, he was waiting on my last dna report (which is complete) and I don't know if he's waiting on boots testing which is beginning soon or not. That's his baby and his discretion.

Justin's video of audio will be about 30 min long, is essentially complete Ive been told and will either be out within 4-5 hrs today or Monday night (Ro who's uploading is not available tomorrow).

Last sentence....where's the material that was to be let out of the bag? Have I miss it? it's now Wednesday night at 22:30 hours CST.

Guest BartloJays

Last sentence....where's the material that was to be let out of the bag? Have I miss it? it's now Wednesday night at 22:30 hours CST.

http://www.sierrasiteproject.com/2013/02/justin-smeja-talks-about-last-two-years.html

Yep...you most certainly did. It was released almost three days ago and has been discussed at length in the thread you've been participating in (Ketchum thread)

My Oklahoma report and full summary is ready to upload and will either be there overnight or by noon tomorrow

Well, it's no secret Team Tazer and its "affiliates" are bashers. That's what they do...like the one high school group. You know, *that* one.

To each their own. Someday, somehow, the universe will correct itself. And I ain't referencing no report, sighting, shooting, body, vocalization, picture, video, trail-cam, hair, blood, poo or NOTHING with that last statement.

Nuh-uh. No siree-bob!

I don't fault anybody for their opinions of any researcher, or group, but just out of curiosity, what have they bashed someone about where they were wrong? I have no dog in the fight, btw. I may just like the non-sugar coating way of dealing with hoaxers, or shoddy evidence, apparently, because I actually like a lot of things that come out of that group.

BFF Patron

Actually team tazer just throws everything out there whether it's been thrown out before and see what sticks; unlike FB/FB that gets behind every hoaxed video and gives it an award of some kind and describes the ten inane ways that it has to be a squatch.

I'm not big on either site...... but one occasionally produces news and the other is nothing but snooze.

Edited by bipedalist

What I don't get when you watched Team Tazer interview with Matt Moneymaker you see them getting all excited when Matt Bashes on Ketchum. They were rocking on with it. Then they all were backing MM on the Matilda that when Matt said Well the Wookie was modeled after Matilda. So somehow the fx team for Star Wars saw a Picture Of Matilda.

They are backing This shooting and are out to trash any other group or person. So when people like Team Tazer say they don't back hoaxes or stuff like that. Well Matilda Wookie case in point.

All they enjoy doing is criticizing everyone else but not the Sierra Kill stuff.

I will keep an open mind but in the same old fashion like every other group We have to wait for the Documentary to see all the stuff. ~rolls my eyes~

I don't fault anybody for their opinions of any researcher, or group, but just out of curiosity, what have they bashed someone about where they were wrong? I have no dog in the fight, btw. I may just like the non-sugar coating way of dealing with hoaxers, or shoddy evidence, apparently, because I actually like a lot of things that come out of that group.

They do have some good stuff...but a few members have deep agendas and stop at nothing to ensure their voices are heard. Nothing wrong with that except perhaps their methodology which is mean-spirited at best.

Hello Bart,

I'm a fairly new member here, but I've been reading this forum as well as other Bigfoot blogs, and investigative groups' sites, for quite a while and the never ending parade of hoaxes and charlatans has left me with a healthy skepticism. In fact, I had been very skeptical about the 'Sierra Kills' story since I first read about it on Shawn's page, and still am a little, but with one big caveat...

Having seen you and Tyler comport yourselves with honesty and integrity in your sincere search for the truth of the matter, your complete and utter confidence in Justin's tale leaves me with no option than to think that, just maybe, it really did happen. Tyler and yourself are obviously no dolts, and I do not believe that either of you would lie to protect your, or others', reputations. Thus, I am eagerly awaiting the release of your thermal footage and the accompanying investigative report. While the footage may not be conclusive in and of itself, if you guys have approached it with the same openness and honesty with which we've seen you handle the DNA testing of the Smeja samples, I'd be surprised if it isn't very persuasive. For me, if there is good evidence to suggest that there really are unknown bipeds at the site of the alleged shooting, then Justin's story becomes all that much more believable.

I may fall on the skeptical side of the fence because of the lack of concrete evidence, but it is the multitude of eyewitness accounts by people that I firmly believe to be honest and true that keeps part of me believing in the possibilty. After the Ketchum fiasco, that part of me needs something substantial from someone, anyone, with integrity in the field. I am sure I'm not the only one who feels this way.

-Gannon

Guest BartloJays

Hello Bart,

I'm a fairly new member here, but I've been reading this forum as well as other Bigfoot blogs, and investigative groups' sites, for quite a while and the never ending parade of hoaxes and charlatans has left me with a healthy skepticism. In fact, I had been very skeptical about the 'Sierra Kills' story since I first read about it on Shawn's page, and still am a little, but with one big caveat...

Having seen you and Tyler comport yourselves with honesty and integrity in your sincere search for the truth of the matter, your complete and utter confidence in Justin's tale leaves me with no option than to think that, just maybe, it really did happen. Tyler and yourself are obviously no dolts, and I do not believe that either of you would lie to protect your, or others', reputations. Thus, I am eagerly awaiting the release of your thermal footage and the accompanying investigative report. While the footage may not be conclusive in and of itself, if you guys have approached it with the same openness and honesty with which we've seen you handle the DNA testing of the Smeja samples, I'd be surprised if it isn't very persuasive. For me, if there is good evidence to suggest that there really are unknown bipeds at the site of the alleged shooting, then Justin's story becomes all that much more believable.

I may fall on the skeptical side of the fence because of the lack of concrete evidence, but it is the multitude of eyewitness accounts by people that I firmly believe to be honest and true that keeps part of me believing in the possibilty. After the Ketchum fiasco, that part of me needs something substantial from someone, anyone, with integrity in the field. I am sure I'm not the only one who feels this way.

-Gannon

Hey Gannon-

I really appreciate your words I wish others thought like you, not just in the sense of the Sierra Kills event, but general approach to the field and evidence as a whole as it's littered with garbage, especially historically.

I think one thing to remember for Tyler and I is that we weren't standing with Justin or his partner that day and without substantiating evidence cannot verify 100% that what they claimed happened has happened. What we "believe" is just that, "belief," we're human and prone to error, hence I will never push the reailty of the Sierra Kills event on anybody without substantiating evidence because it would be hypocritical to do so...especially with consideration if I'm standing in the outsiders shoes. Having said that, I think anyone in my shoes that has looked at every detail and has spent that much time with Justin would feel exactly as I. I also recommend reading Tyler's piece on why he believes Justin as there's a mountain of logic there. For me, the eavesdropping on them, the 100% poly, the thermal footage etc... are all pieces to a puzzle and although they may be somehow coincidental, let me ask you this: if you knew you filmed multiple bigfoots (no doubt) less then 300 yds from where he purportedly shot them almost 23 months later, would you think you merely got lucky in a very viable habitat?

Speaking of the footage, I don't want you to get over-excited about it as I'm my harshest critic and I think the footage is C to C- with consideration of thermal at distance. However, the circumstances and investigation (especially documentation) will be A+++ and it appears because I was running real time audio on my head it will be attached all in real time with video so you'll take the ride with Sanh and I from the moment I start filming them all the way back to the campfire where Ro and Todd are told that I've been filming what they have been watching through gaps in trees. At the end of the day, there will be one alternative considering the height comparisons and circumstances. Multiple humans 6'4-8ft came out of the woodwork at 1:30 AM and loitered within 36 yds of a sleeping Justin, Todd and Ro,didn't make a sound, no benefit of a light source and moved through treeline in complete darkness. Oh and btw, did not make a sound for me to o investigate as it was routine check from vantage over vantage and I almost missed them.

Looking forward to finally getting it out, and when it is if you have any questions with anything feel free to PM me anytime. thanks for the kind words!

Edited by BartloJays

What I don't get when you watched Team Tazer interview with Matt Moneymaker you see them getting all excited when Matt Bashes on Ketchum. They were rocking on with it. Then they all were backing MM on the Matilda that when Matt said Well the Wookie was modeled after Matilda. So somehow the fx team for Star Wars saw a Picture Of Matilda.

They are backing This shooting and are out to trash any other group or person. So when people like Team Tazer say they don't back hoaxes or stuff like that. Well Matilda Wookie case in point.

All they enjoy doing is criticizing everyone else but not the Sierra Kill stuff.

I will keep an open mind but in the same old fashion like every other group We have to wait for the Documentary to see all the stuff. ~rolls my eyes~

Cath don't concern yourself too much with the Team Tazer's agenda. It's completely transparent and antagonistic.

These are folks who don't offer anything positive to the community apart from synchronised back-biting.