Could It Be That Bigfoot Is Paranormal?

Guest para ape

Guest para ape

I posted this topic before but it was deleted so I'm going to post it again.I want to list some of the weird things bigfoot has been seen doing or in connection with.I know these things are going to make the flesh and blood people just cringe but unfortunately these types of reports exist.I want to say that I believe these kinds of reports and that they aren't hoaxes or outright lies.These kinds of reports comefrom credible individuals from various backgrounds ranging from hunters to military personnel.Here we go.

1.Bigfoot and ufo/cattle mutilation cases are documented.With over 100 ufo cases coming from the state of Pennslyvania in 1973 alone.

2.Poltergeist activity and tricks being played on humans in immediate vicinity of bigfoot activity.

3.Reports of bigfoot sliding or gliding above the ground

4.Reports by Native Americans of bigfoot walking several inches above the ground and disappearing into thin air in front of hunters and mutiple eyewitnesses.

5.Internal glow or bioluminescence emanating from the eyes in sometimes near total darkness.

6.No primate has a three,four,or six-toed foot as bigfoot does.All primates have five toes.

7.Forest rangers training in the Washington/Tacoma area in the 70s reported a game of hide and seek with the creatures with the dinstinct impression that bigfoot could become invisible and see in near total darkness.Cattle mutilations were reported in the area as well.

8.Over 50 shooting cases with many of them from point blank range with little to no effect on the creature.

9.Reported to attain and maintain groundspeeds of 40 to 60 mph.

10.Tracks that start or stop out of no where and where they should not be

Some other things are bigfoot being seen in connection with strange underground machinery noises,weird sky phenomena,orbs,and causing radio vehicle interference.Also there is ghostly or apparitional looking bigfoot,shapeshifting,passing through solid objects and the creature being visible to some but invisible to others in the same group.

This is to administration and mods.Please do not merge this topic with another.This a seperate,distinct topic that I definitely want everyone to see.Thank you.

Never knew Bigfoot was associated with almost everything paranormal. At some point you gotta know a lot of those accounts are far fetched, and probably not even close to being true. There is more physical evidence to back up the existence, there is very little than supposed eye witness acounts to back up anything paranormal. I'm not saying there are not strange and paranormal things going, i just don't believe it with bigfoot.

Never knew Bigfoot was associated with almost everything paranormal. At some point you gotta know a lot of those accounts are far fetched, and probably not even close to being true. There is more physical evidence to back up the existence, there is very little than supposed eye witness acounts to back up anything paranormal. I'm not saying there are not strange and paranormal things going, i just don't believe it with bigfoot.

Thumbs up most of these reports are heresay and delusional. BF flesh and blood animal. nuff said

• Upvote 1

Guest para ape

Nysro,there are even researchers that have experienced some of those things so I certainly believe there is some truth to them.

Many in flesh and blood camp make statements like yours because such evidence challenges your belief system and contradicts with your personal view that bigfoot is just a physical creature.Open-mindedness is need to consider these things which is what the BFRO and most bigfoot organizations don't have.

Guest Thepattywagon

I was deer hunting years ago, sitting off in the woods a bit and watching the end of an open bottom area that was a popular travel route for Whitetails. It was full daylight when a doe stepped out into the open, walked part way across and kept turning around, as if another deer was behind her. So I stopped watching her and focused my attention on the place she had appeared from.

About 30 seconds later, there he was, a beautiful buck, standing a good twenty feet out in the open spot. I never saw him walk out, and only remember being shocked that he suddenly just 'appeared'. It was very weird, and to this day I cannot understand or explain why I didn't see that deer step out of the woods. I had not once taken my eyes off of the spot, and was no more than 75 yards from it.

Okay, that's my Paranormal Whitetail story.

My point is only that creatures who have to survive in the woods have a knack for making themselves 'invisible' to us. My guess is that the Big Guy is wired this way, too, but even more so.

There is a video in the Photo-Audio-video- sound forum that shows a video of a grayish bigfoot filmed through the brush. I can't remember which post it is, but the Bigfoot seems to be moving as if on a Nordic ski, so graceful.

Guest Primate

It seems to me that numbers 3,4,7,9 and 10 all fall within the range of effects evoked by an extremely secretive,agile,intelligent and nocturnal animal.(especially if observed for the first time,from a distance or in less then optimal conditions) This could be aided by ultrasound as some have suggested..

Guest toejam

Earlier this year two of us were on a logger road and had stopped because of a gate about 40yds in front of us.

We were both looking right at the gate and for several seconds when I blurted out "holy s#@t! there's a moose standing right there!"

We were looking right at it and both of us didn't even see it. It was standing right there in the open on the opposite side of the gate looking at us.

Did it just appear? No. The eyes don't always see what's right in front of us.

Guest Forbig

I posted this topic before but it was deleted so I'm going to post it again.I want to list some of the weird things bigfoot has been seen doing or in connection with.I know these things are going to make the flesh and blood people just cringe but unfortunately these types of reports exist.

Funny you should bring this topic up and I’m glad I checked in because I’ve been thinking about this same thing all day. Not that I’m jumping on the shapeshifting bandwagon but it certainly would explain all the unanswered questions most of us have about Bigfoot. I know there’s at least one Bigfoot out there so I will keep my mind open to the possibility that shapeshifting could be a real phenomenon.

Guest Lesmore

'Evidence That Bigfoot Is Paranormal'

I dunno...to me the words Paranormal and evidence are mutually exclusive. I just can't buy the paranormal premise.

Guest BuzzardEater

From personal experience I able to say that seeing an impossibility is quite shocking. I saw two while I was driving through a suburb and only really came back to myself forty miles away, with no memory of the interim. I wasn't hit by a beam or controlled from afar. I was just shocked.

The most complex thing we know is the human brain, of which we know very little. Stress affects us and the brain has tricks it uses to survive. I have seen reports made by truthful men with integrity that absolutely oppose the actual events. Yet, these men can pass lie-detector tests and calmly recount the events as they saw them. This led me to believe that they told the truth. The stress of the situation caused them to perceive it within the parameters they were able to accept. They weren't lying. They would not. Yet, their experience of the events was different from what occoured.

I think it is easier to accept that extraordinary claims are the result of stress in extraordinary circumstance than other less common explanations.

Guest para ape

Here are two more things

At reputed bigfoot kills,only the liver was taken and rest of the meat totally ignored.Much too small an amount to sustain such a massive creature.

There are also reports of bigfoot communicating telepathically.There is a member that says he communicates with them in this manner on a regular basis.

Admin

It seems to me that numbers 3,4,7,9 and 10 all fall within the range of effects evoked by an extremely secretive,agile,intelligent and nocturnal animal.(especially if observed for the first time,from a distance or in less then optimal conditions) This could be aided by ultrasound as some have suggested..

6) Results of inbreeding?

8) First they have to have been hit, second they can very well go off and die somewhere else.... A number of reports of BF screaming in pain when shot. Also, blood trails found.

I suspect that a number of these could apply to any secretive animal as well.