Could It Be That Bigfoot Is Paranormal?

Guest para ape

If I have a headache, place a can of beans 'n pork on top of my head, and my headache eventually goes away, do I credit the beans 'n pork for my recovery?

RayG

How serendipitous, I just made a special trip to the store to buy two cans of pork and beans yesterday.

Interesting that the term 'telepathy' was coined in 1882, yet there's still no viable explanation nor demonstration for this method of communication, which is exactly why I have trouble accepting it as valid.

Are you sure? can you guess the name of the store I went to? Think real hard, let me know when the headache is back. :lol:

Sasfooty, kudos on the excellent photographs. They're sharp and clear. It's evidently accepted to photograph orbs but not sasquatch. I'm trying to learn what's accepted to photograph of the unknown.

Do you accept that Sasfooty photographed balls of light that were visible to the naked eye without any hoaxery? I'm trying to get a handle on what is accepted evidence of the unknown too. :)

Are you sure? can you guess the name of the store I went to? Think real hard, let me know when the headache is back.

southernyahoo

Thats not thinking of what store you went but remote viewing of the location of the store you went too.LoL

Do you accept that Sasfooty photographed balls of light that were visible to the naked eye without any hoaxery? I'm trying to get a handle on what is accepted evidence of the unknown too. :)

I've acknowledged she's presented photographs with orbs in them. She talks of sasquatch having a near-constant presence in her neck of the woods, yet has not provided photos of the creature. Who knows, maybe she'll be able to post shots of the creatures she's snapped sometime.

Guest krakatoa

Thank you Incorrigible. If sasquatches would come out from behind the trees & give me 10 seconds or so, I'd get good pictures of them, too. But it's impossible to get clear pictures of things that you can only see tiny parts of for a split second.

Krakatoa, my father was a surveyor for the Highway Dept. way back, years ago, & he told me that there is a small fault that runs along the creek west of here a half mile or so.

I wonder if a trip to your nearest seismologist would be helpful in possibly ruling out causes for those lights. Or you may be able to find a record here: USGS

If you could line up the date/time of your photos with seismic activity, you might have photographed the rarely captured phenomena known as EQL - earthquake lights. If it is happening regularly and does line up with seismic activity, you could make some seismologist a very happy scientist.

I've acknowledged she's presented photographs with orbs in them. She talks of sasquatch having a near-constant presence in her neck of the woods, yet has not provided photos of the creature. Who knows, maybe she'll be able to post shots of the creatures she's snapped sometime.

Do you think the orbs are paranormal as in "not understood by science" ? I know I wouldn't have an explanation if I had watched the glowing spheres fly around me.

Selfishly, on my part, I have no curiosity nor interest in the orbs. But if she's able to photograph them, then the reported sasquatch shouldn't be out of the question.

I wonder if a trip to your nearest seismologist would be helpful in possibly ruling out causes for those lights. Or you may be able to find a record here: USGS

I don't think this one is active. We are very close to it, & have never felt any movement in the past 11 years. I have looked at several fault maps for this area, & the closest fault that they show is about 12 miles from here.

Here is a picture of the lights that have "comet tails". I can't usually see them until I look at the pictures, but I did catch a glimpse of the big one at the top just as I snapped this oneLights5.jpg.

Guest Maggie

Good pics Sasfooty.

We have seen these balls of light a few times around here. Once with 6 witnesses. Though I dont claim to know what they are.

Like Krakatoa, I think it has something to do with the geology of the area. Lightening in a storm can originate from the ground to cloud so why not plasma balls in areas with fault lines? They don't really know what causes lightening charges.

Thanks, Maggie. I don't claim to know what they are either, but they are obviously some kind of energy.

Almost everybody that has BF around also sees these lights, so it seems that it would be worth investigating. Too bad so many people have no curiosity nor interest in the orbs. :rolleyes:

Thanks, Maggie. I don't claim to know what they are either, but they are obviously some kind of energy.

Almost everybody that has BF around also sees these lights, so it seems that it would be worth investigating. Too bad so many people have no curiosity nor interest in the orbs. :rolleyes:

That's news to me. What do you believe the correlation to be?

I had stated I noticed that a high percentage of BF sightings are located around fault lines, including Florida if you consider the fault lines in the Gulf and Atlantic. I didn't mention ghost lights, but those are also seen in areas of fault lines. It could be a coincidence that this is a natural occurrence in bigfoot habitat. I don't why bigfoot would be attracted to areas with this kind of geological activity, if that is what it is.

Guest RedRatSnake

Hi

Man some of you guys that enjoy this subject are lucky cause you get orbs and Bigfoot's, all i got around my way is dead Pilgrims, a big rock that sits in the ocean, a ton of old folks with blue hair and golf hats and a town full of Tourists ~

Tim :)