Could It Be That Bigfoot Is Paranormal?

Guest para ape

Yeah, there is that, I agree. To me, it's not magic, it's physics. I mean I think that things spiritual and the workings of fate, karma, and beings invisible will be able to be explained by some veeerrrry advanced physics currently and maybe always beyond us. Actually, I guess, in that case, it might as well be magic.

I have had those things happen, too. It's a privilege to witness or be involved. I am trying to think of a word for those things....what are they called?

Guest wild eyed willy

I keep reading about these reports being made of the BF and Paranormal events such as UFO interactions, but no links are posted despite the reoccuring requests to see them.

I have been on the BF forums ( not this one) for one year and never have I read any report concerning this issue. Now I admitt I dont read every single topic posted, but in a year one would think I might have caught one or two if they are as common as suggested by some on here.

can anyone post a link or point me in the direction of reports I could read?

Guest Crowlogic

I am confused. Were these someone else's pics?

So you are saying those are pics of actual balls of light that were visible to the naked eye? Sort of like ball lightning or swamp gas?

That is very cool to have caught on camera then.

Whatever those spheres of light are they're not emitting any light that can be seen reflecting back from the terrain. The one low to the ground seems bright enough that it would be illuminating the objects near it. So what kind of light can be seen and photographed yet not illuminate things near it?

I keep reading about these reports being made of the BF and Paranormal events such as UFO interactions, but no links are posted despite the reoccuring requests to see them.

I have been on the BF forums ( not this one) for one year and never have I read any report concerning this issue. Now I admitt I dont read every single topic posted, but in a year one would think I might have caught one or two if they are as common as suggested by some on here.

can anyone post a link or point me in the direction of reports I could read?

here ya go willy...

http://www.ufomystic.com/2008/02/10/ufo-bigfoot-connections/

http://mysteryus.hubpages.com/hub/BigfootTennessee

and here's one that you don't have to read! lol. http://ipodshows.net/bigfoot-ufo-connection.htm

Edited by lordpiney

Very cool links LP. Thanks for posting them I read the articles and saved the sites for future reading.

your welcome. there are more to find if you look.

Yeah, there is that, I agree. To me, it's not magic, it's physics. I mean I think that things spiritual and the workings of fate, karma, and beings invisible will be able to be explained by some veeerrrry advanced physics currently and maybe always beyond us. Actually, I guess, in that case, it might as well be magic.

I have had those things happen, too. It's a privilege to witness or be involved. I am trying to think of a word for those things....what are they called?

Synchronicity

Here's one of the main issues I have with the Para-squatch theory. If the being is so ethereal that bullets can pass right through it and it can pass in and out of our plane of existence at will, how can it leave foot prints and be captured on film and audio? It has to have some sort of physical manifestation to effect the physical world we live in. Ghosts / Spirits don't leave footprints. Also, if Bigfoot floats in the air as claimed in some reports, how does it leave footprints? Even if your a die hard ghost believer, you realize that the only thing that spirits leave behind is the visual or auditory traces. Take Ghost Hunters, they have never had a show where a ghost left tracks.

Bigfoot is "Paranormal"..............duh! A large primate living in North America, wandering the forests, leaving tracks but never convincingly photographed, no dead body found, no "conclusive proof" ever obtained to prove it's existence. To me, that IS paranormal. To argue over the unknown characteristics of an unknown creature is completely ridiculous! Why not argue over the eyesight of the Loch Ness Monster? The arrogance of the declarers (yes a new, not yet considered derogatory term)to decide the subtle traits of an unknown amaze me.

Today at work a guy was saying dolphins are the only creature beside man that enjoys sexual intercourse. I told him I had photographed dragonflies in the act, and couldn't state for the record if they were enjoying themselves or not. I'm not sure that Science can explain bird migration/navigation, or how salmon return from the ocean to their natal river. I think we are too quick to assume we know the answers.

Bigfoot is "Paranormal"..............duh! A large primate living in North America, wandering the forests, leaving tracks but never convincingly photographed, no dead body found, no "conclusive proof" ever obtained to prove it's existence. To me, that IS paranormal.

Of course, IF bigfoot/sasquatch WERE truely a paranormal entity, the geographical distribution of these events wouldn't be limited to rural, suburban and the like areas. They 'should be' equally prevelant in urban centers and ALL around the world. The limited distribution of credible sightings is one more indication that we're dealing with a real, PHYSICAL being who needs a real-world environment to live in.

Good point Guy. If they were a paranormal entity there would be nothing preventing them from hanging from every light pole in any big city in the world.

Bigfoot is "Paranormal"..............duh! A large primate living in North America, wandering the forests, leaving tracks but never convincingly photographed, no dead body found, no "conclusive proof" ever obtained to prove it's existence. To me, that IS paranormal. To argue over the unknown characteristics of an unknown creature is completely ridiculous! Why not argue over the eyesight of the Loch Ness Monster? The arrogance of the declarers (yes a new, not yet considered derogatory term)to decide the subtle traits of an unknown amaze me.

Today at work a guy was saying dolphins are the only creature beside man that enjoys sexual intercourse. I told him I had photographed dragonflies in the act, and couldn't state for the record if they were enjoying themselves or not. I'm not sure that Science can explain bird migration/navigation, or how salmon return from the ocean to their natal river. I think we are too quick to assume we know the answers.

I think the term "para-normal" is a cop out. Something either is or is not. If it is, it is normal. To call something para-normal is simply a statement to the effect that one does not comprehend it.

The bigfoot I have encountered, twice within arm's length, were not paranormal. From direct personal observation I can tell you that they walk on the ground, they run, they can be held at bay by dogs, they even trip and fall heavily to the ground, and, yes, they eat. That's just a start.

Para ape, please describe your own direct encounters with bigfoot and the observations you have personally made during those encounters that lead you to believe that bigfoot are not physical creatures like ourselves.

Guest wild eyed willy
Thank you for the effort in posting these links.. I read the 1st one and perhaps half of the second.

All I can say is you have to be kidding....

For the first story the first red flag to go up is when the auther claims the investigating officer called him and put one of the witnesses on the phone with him.. Cops don't do that, most of them are of the mind that they are smarter than everyone else. Beyond that cop buisness is cop buisness.. The Officer would probably not call anyone unless directed by his commander.

The next red flag comes when the witness caims shots were fired at the Bigfoot. First the claim was tracers were fired over thier heads, and then live ammo was used.. If BF is inleague with aliens as has been argued here, than why would the aliens be fireing at the BFs. My next problem with this is, a craft with obvious technical advances far beyond what we could build, would surley have a guidence system to aim the weapon.. It wouldn't be likely to miss, nor would it require tracers. How did the auther substanciate the use of live ammo?

How did the auther test the fact that farm animals wouldn't go near the site?

Too many stupid unanswered questions over the whole story.

The second report was so full of red flags in the first half and so Ridiculous I didn't even bother to finish reading it. If these reports are any indication of the evidence you folks base your opinions on, I have a whole new lack of respect for your descision making ability.

Was this some kind of a joke? you cant be serious. If it's a joke please clue me in.

Here's one of the main issues I have with the Para-squatch theory. If the being is so ethereal that bullets can pass right through it and it can pass in and out of our plane of existence at will, how can it leave foot prints and be captured on film and audio? It has to have some sort of physical manifestation to effect the physical world we live in. Ghosts / Spirits don't leave footprints. Also, if Bigfoot floats in the air as claimed in some reports, how does it leave footprints? Even if your a die hard ghost believer, you realize that the only thing that spirits leave behind is the visual or auditory traces. Take Ghost Hunters, they have never had a show where a ghost left tracks.

The idea of a paranormal Bigfoot is not necessarily attached to a purely spiritual entity. As I understand it, the paranormal Bigfoot may be a trans-dimensional yet physical creature, moving in and out of various dimensions. As for leaving a trackway, this trans-dimensional Bigfoot concept would explain why so many, if not all, Bigfoot trackways seem to begin nowhere and end nowhere.

As for ghosts, how is it that "spirits leave behind .... visual or auditory traces" given that the definition of "spirit" would be something immaterial, by definition unable to leave behind visual or auditory traces (such traces being part of the material world)? Personally, I think all "paranormal" concepts have problems overlooked by those advocating them.

I think the idea of a paranormal Bigfoot has arisen because of the apparent contradiction inherent in the idea that we have populations of very large animals in our midst and these populations have defied simple confirmation. Then those Bigfoot proponents and true believers who have a "spiritual" personality take it to the next level of "paranormal" advocacy, supplying their own circumstantial evidence of paranormal Bigfoot sightings.