Could It Be That Bigfoot Is Paranormal?

Guest para ape

Guest Biggie

You keep saying there isn't anything paranormal about this thing but the things that I mentioned in the outset have repeatedly been seen with this creature.I think you just naturally dismiss them because they contradict your personal views that bigfoot is a physical being.

I myself am not one to dismiss the possibility of paranormal activity. It could be that bf is a physical creature and that paranormal entities also take the shape of bf among other creatures since beings have been seen shape shifting into various forms. So it could be two different kinds of beings mistaken as one.

I feel a stirring in the Farce...

May the farts be with you.

Ya Jodie. The cam was facing a nice game trail that led to a bait station. While I was downloading those pics and watching the screen I just about wet myself when I saw the image, got all excited until I was actually able to view the pics normally and realized I could see through it, lol. ***I'm clueless.***

Now here's another tidbit on that specific area. At that time when the pic was taken there were "no power lines or above or underground phone lines" in that immediate area. (We just gave a power right of way and poles and wires were run this past week)

When you take the parabolic mic and listen there is roughly a 10' diameter of "noise" a loud hum sound you can only hear through the mic headphones. Walk out of the diameter and "no noise". Again "clueless", lol.

Clue? I'm lost and know nothing about cameras or parabolic mics. Is it an artifact or something you just can't explain? Reason I ask, is because I've seen something like that before as a small child. The best description I can give for what I saw was that it looked like a walking heat wave shimmer. If it isn't artifact, I don't think that is a bigfoot either IMO.

Jodie, I have no idea what the heck it is, artifact or otherwise. I re-set that cam back in the same spot for several months trying to get something similar. One of the problems with that model (cheap) is that there is no time stamp, so was unable to nail down the time of day to actually visually stand out there and "watch for a play on shadow and light".

Jodie, I'm intrigued with what you saw as a child, sounds very bizarre and creepy.

P/S as I wrote in my disclaimer on the pic, I wasn't claiming it to be a squatch. "My husband" refers to the pic as a "Shadow Person" aka as his Shadow Squatch, lol.

Guest Forbig

DISCLAIMER: I'm not saying that this is a paranormal squatch, just a cool pic. Husband calls it his "Shadow Squatch" lol. Possible play on shadows taken with a older model Wildview game cam.

I'd call it Spirit Squatch it's an excellent picture for the topic on this thread. ;)

Jodie, I'm intrigued with what you saw as a child, sounds very bizarre and creepy.

I saw more weird stuff as a kid, then nothing for years with the exception of the poltergeist activity at my grandmother's house, then I moved here. I've seen a couple of weird things here living on the river, which brings the memories back. A lot of this stuff I had forgotten about.

It walked across my bedroom when we lived in a very old house built around, or right after the civil war, in Huntsville, Al. I don't know if this is relevant but there was either a typhoid or diptheria epidemic during that time so everyone had graves in their backyard because people had to be buried very fast. I don't know what the shimmer person was but that thing in your picture looks like what I saw. You can see through them but it's like the distortion you see in a fun house mirror. I didn't know enough about such things back then to be afraid of it, and to be honest, I've never heard of anyone ever reporting a ghost that looked like what I saw. It simply walked across the room into a wall and I only saw it once.

The only other time I saw something even remotely similar was when I was about 4 years old and we visited an old cemetery in rural Mississippi. I kept seeing these shimmery blobs zipping around the grave stones so I asked my mother if I could chase them. She didn't see what I was seeing, probably wasn't paying much attention to what I said, and told me to go on but to stay in sight. The closest I could get to one was about 5 feet, they were elliptical looking shimmery blobs that would look black depending on what angle you looked at them, and they skittered like roaches.

Jodie, You have the "Eye".

That's pasted down through families.

Do you remember someone in your family being able to see things such as you see?

Edited to add: It can also manifest as being sensitive to oppressive feelings in a place, something to do with the atmosphere in a place where a tragedy occurred.

Sadly, I have that ability and I would gladly give it up.

I am unable to visit war sites or battle sites w/o feeling great oppression and sadness, and some hotels have actually creep-ed me out, and some restaurants also. :(

Weird isn't it?

My eye must have glazed over with age, I don't see the ephemeral stuff anymore. The two things I've seen here are solid. I can't stand crowds of any kind, but battlefields and places with a tragic history don't bother me.

Guest para ape

All you believers and the bigfoot community are going to have to face the truth.Bigfoot will never be caught or discovered.A bone or dead body will never be found.

The fact is

"Bigfoot isn't a known or unknown animal of the animal kingdom but resides in the realm of the preturnatural or supernatural." ^_^

Guest FuriousGeorge

For those of you who keep saying that bigfoot isn't paranormal,let me throw this at you.The matter of bigfoot tracks.Tracks have been seen and by researchers I might add that start or stop out of no where as mentioned in the introduction.Also,bigfoot tracks have been seen that mysteriously change into deer tracks all of a sudden as if it shapeshifted.I have seen a picture of a single bigfoot track that was found under a window of a house.How would you explain those things?

You keep saying there isn't anything paranormal about this thing but the things that I mentioned in the outset have repeatedly been seen with this creature.I think you just naturally dismiss them because they contradict your personal views that bigfoot is a physical being.

I'm not opposed to agreeing with anybody but I would need some simple things answered first. I've seen many claims about a paranormal bf but not too many answers or even attempts at answers that are within the rules. How can anyone be interested in your claims if they don't understand? Should we accept without understanding? Should we not try to understand?

Just a few questions addressing the logic of killing or capturing a paranormal bf.

If you say they can't be killed, what happens when 2 paranomal bf's fight? Nothing? Do their arms go though each other? If they don't, couldn't one kill the other? If their arms do just go through each other, how do they leave behind the footprints that you mentioned? Are just the bottoms of their feet solid? If they leave behind prints like you said, even if they change into deer tracks, does this mean that their bodies have weight?

What if we had a paranormal BF working for us on "the inside", could it capture another smaller, less powerful paranormal bf for us? And hold it for us to study? <--hypothetical questions for debate, I'm not mocking.

Para ape,

These are serious questions and I hope you can respond to them with specifics:

1. Granting for a moment your assertion that bigfoot is not a flesh and blood creature is correct, how should someone interested in the phenomenon go about investigating it?
  2. If you believe that bigfoot is beyond the ken of science as we understand it, is it even possible to study?
  3. If you answer in the negative to #2 above, why come here making unprovable assertions and then demanding blind allegiance to your beliefs?

I'm just chasing after a little clarity here...