Could It Be That Bigfoot Is Paranormal?

Guest para ape

Guest Biggie

All you believers and the bigfoot community are going to have to face the truth.Bigfoot will never be caught or discovered.A bone or dead body will never be found.

The fact is

"Bigfoot isn't a known or unknown animal of the animal kingdom but resides in the realm of the preturnatural or supernatural." ^_^

Exactly. Who here by now does not know this is your belief? This post along with all the others saying the same thing is why I posted that bigfoot T shirt slogan for you in the other thread. You really need to get that shirt. A pic of you wearing it would make a great avy for you. :)

Guest Biggie

Para ape,

These are serious questions and I hope you can respond to them with specifics:

1. Granting for a moment your assertion that bigfoot is not a flesh and blood creature is correct, how should someone interested in the phenomenon go about investigating it?
  2. If you believe that bigfoot is beyond the ken of science as we understand it, is it even possible to study?
  3. If you answer in the negative to #2 above, why come here making unprovable assertions and then demanding blind allegiance to your beliefs?

I'm just chasing after a little clarity here...

You'd be better off chasing a fart in the wind. ;)

Guest krakatoa

All you believers and the bigfoot community are going to have to face the truth.Bigfoot will never be caught or discovered.A bone or dead body will never be found.

The fact is

"Bigfoot isn't a known or unknown animal of the animal kingdom but resides in the realm of the preturnatural or supernatural." ^_^

Ooo. What a fun game.

The fact is:

para ape is the pseudonym of a low-grade AI.

Admin

Para ape may be a saboteur IMO.

He purposely takes on an extreme position and advocates it in order to discredit the field. Makes all these outrageous claims and posts all over the board.

The big payoff is that search engines (google, yahoo, ask, bing, etc) will index his posts and threads in the paranormal category and cross link them to BF. Then, when people search for BF, the results will come up as paranormal and provide links to those threads.

Think about people who don't frequent the BFF, out of curiosity one day, they come check it out. What do they find? a bunch of crazy posts all over the place, unless they read the thread, it gives the impression that's what we all believe and reinforce the media template of the subject matter.

The solution is to NOT respond to his threads. This will cause the search engines to score the thread lower and further down the results list.

The more you react to his posts, the higher his thread will be placed in the search engines.

Edited by gigantor

Admin

yup.

Admin

I know, it's hard to resist.

Do as I say, not as I do... :)

Really, it's just a pet theory of mine, that there are some people trying to make us all look like fools. I have no idea if Para ape is one of them (I did say "may be"), just an idea.

Edited by gigantor

Not sure if someone answered this yet, I am only on page six of the posting....a few more to go.

Actually these "Orbs" look like blooming.

Blooming – A distortion caused by an overflow of charge from one image sensor pixel to another. Blooming typically occurs with heavily backlit subjects such as leaves shot against the sky.

Now if you actually saw the orbs and then took a picture of them. That's another story all together.

People who have BF around, eventually realize that they have orbs, too. I don't know what they are, but they are always here. I have four cameras & have orb pictures from all four of them. Other people who take pictures here get them, too.

I won't bother to post orb pics because they would only lead to arguments, but these balls of light are something different. Do you think these are lens flare?

P4090679-2.jpg

P4050657-3.jpg

Guest wild eyed willy

I have come to an amazing discovery.

I don't actually have to read this thread. I don't believe BF to be paranormal and I am not being forced to read this thread, so why am I here? Good question, I'v been asking myself that for days now. Then it hit me! like a lightening bolt out of the sky. I don't have to read this. ( wow, I could have had a V8)

It is not my responsibility to convince anyone that they are flawed in thier logic. So I have decided to just skip over the paranormal stuff and read other posts.

I don't know why this revelation just managed to hit me, must be kind of slow on the uptake.

I hope all on here have a super paranormal adventure and exciting conversation. LATER DUDES AND DUDETTES

Guest HairyGreek

And don't think you won't be missed! You were so close to convincing us all of our flawed logic! Now we are left here alone wallowing in our ludicrous thoughts instead of hearing what a REAL Bigfoot is like. We will surely miss all the evidence you brought to bear on the subject proving without a doubt that Sasquatch is, indeed, flesh and blood and real to boot. :rolleyes:

Guest para ape

Para ape may be a saboteur IMO.

He purposely takes on an extreme position and advocates it in order to discredit the field. Makes all these outrageous claims and posts all over the board.

The big payoff is that search engines (google, yahoo, ask, bing, etc) will index his posts and threads in the paranormal category and cross link them to BF. Then, when people search for BF, the results will come up as paranormal and provide links to those threads.

Think about people who don't frequent the BFF, out of curiosity one day, they come check it out. What do they find? a bunch of crazy posts all over the place, unless they read the thread, it gives the impression that's what we all believe and reinforce the media template of the subject matter.

The solution is to NOT respond to his threads. This will cause the search engines to score the thread lower and further down the results list.

The more you react to his posts, the higher his thread will be placed in the search engines.

Talk of a paranormal bigfoot just makes the flesh and blooders cringe to the core.Hey,I didn't make up those weirder reports of the creature.The funny thing is the bigfoot community wish that the stranger reports would just go away somehow.

Because of the paranormal abilities that bigfoot has been seen exhibiting,it can be placed in the same category as ufos,ghosts,and fairies.Bigfoot in general is considered to be a paranormal subject as evidenced by the fact that you can't find books on the subject in the nature section of the library but in the occult or paranormal section.Bet you didn't know that did you?

Guest HairyGreek

You don't make up all of the more prevalent flesh and blood accounts either. Yet you still choose to completely disregard these in your evidence bank which is exactly what you fuss about the F&B crowd doing to your collected paranormal reports.

Guest Alpinist

What kills me is that the para-bf-skeptics assume that inter-dimensional activities and Psychic abilities preclude flesh and blood as an attribute. They could not be more wrong.

Perhaps I'll go back and read the whole thread, but I am willing to state I personally am an experiencer of stuff which could be termed supernatural, during my pursuit of this BF subject. The primary area where this initially started going on for me was in a region introduced to me by the BFRO