Could It Be That Bigfoot Is Paranormal?

Guest para ape

Guest Alpinist

No I have collected enough hair and seen enough foot prints to know they are flesh and blood beings

I have also seen the glowing red eyes, and am curious to hear from those whom have observed glowing Sasquatch eyeshine thru GEN III night vision

Edited by Alpinist

Guest para ape

You don't make up all of the more prevalent flesh and blood accounts either. Yet you still choose to completely disregard these in your evidence bank which is exactly what you fuss about the F&B crowd doing to your collected paranormal reports.

Hairy,this is my belief.The creature doesn't exhibit paranormal or weird behavior in ALL reports.It's possible that groups like the BFRO have taken out the paranormal aspects of many reports as they have been known to do this to support their preconceieved beliefs.The fact that the creature HAS been seen doing things a physical being wouldn't be capable of is the reason that I believe that they're completely supernatural.

Guest HairyGreek

I think your other recently opened topic is relevent to the argument we are having right here. I see no need to open a new one. Anyways, I believe in the supernatural. What I don't believe is that every report of physical interaction with this creature was doctored. I would more easliy believe that they don't exist at all if this is the case. Yes, they HAVE been seen doing things that are supernatural for sure. That doesn't make them paranormal apparitions.

It's just like coming up with a composite sketch, you must take the prevelent information to build your picture. If one person comes in and says, "oh yeah, he had a mole" and the other 10 or 20 people asked never said that...it has to remain suspect. Should it be discounted? Not right off the bat. But if it is not repeated, yes, it should be tossed from the complete picture.

Some of this stuff is people reading about and immersing themselves in the paranormal and then miraculously having similar experiences. If you leave the mental door open to this stuff, your mind will get played with. It is kind of like playing with an ouija board. Take that as you will both skeptics and believers alike.

By the way, I can see from some of the reading you have been doing you have come across Jodie's theory of doppleganger spirits immitating live creatures. Perhaps you could revisit this again with a more oen mind or at least let me PM you my theory. I won't bother until you PM me first so I know you actually will look at it though.

Edited by HairyGreek

It's possible that groups like the BFRO have taken out the paranormal aspects of many reports as they have been known to do this to support their preconceieved beliefs.

The BFRO has said that they do not post any reports that they believe to be either false or suspicious. So I suspect that they would not post a paranormal account with any paranormal activities edited out of them. You say that they have been known to do this but I have not seen any mention of them doing that. Sincere question: If you or anyone can point people to accounts of this happening then can you please present them to us because it would be good for the rest of us here to know about it. Until then I will believe otherwise.

Guest Alpinist

The BFRO has said that they do not post any reports that they believe to be either false or suspicious. So I suspect that they would not post a paranormal account with any paranormal activities edited out of them. You say that they have been known to do this but I have not seen any mention of them doing that. Sincere question: If you or anyone can point people to accounts of this happening then can you please present them to us because it would be good for the rest of us here to know about it.

I can answer this because while on the BFRO 2006 BC "camping trip", I reported paranormal type "sparkled eyeshine" and self powered "red eyeshine" from the same two sources. The sparkled eyeshine had previously been in a Russian report by Tragenerts (sic). Class 1 encounters were experienced at the exact same location within the past 48 hours. We all experienced true low frequency infrasound which put some of us to sleep in this location as well. Finger prints found on the truck the next day too large to be human as well. So sightings and prints pointed to a Sasquatch encounter with supernatural conotations

Though "sparkled eyeshine" had been reported by another in the same local, and previously in Russia, my discussion of it was ridiculed and suppressed on the BFRO forums, and due to their policies it never made it as a "BFRO report" though I described it to MM and and the local area investigator the next day. Nor did the experience of being rendered unconscious by Sasquatch on that trip ever become public knowledge on the BFRO reporting system.

But I will also state that in no way are these completely para-normal non physical beings. That is absolutely false

Edited by Alpinist

Guest RedRatSnake

~ We all experienced true low frequency infrasound which put some of us to sleep in this location as well

Those pesky UFO'S will do it too ya Man :rolleyes:

Best thing is too get a crew you can trust not too fall asleep and leave you up ****'s creek ~

Tim ;)

Guest HairyGreek

So, RRS. I guess we can assume you did not experience infra-sound during your encounter with a Sasquatch. Can you tell us more about what your sighting was like?

Guest Thepattywagon

Maybe this is how they are able to catch deer.

I've heard reports of Bigfoot engaging in 'deer tipping' just for sport.

Guest RedRatSnake

Hi

I have never had a sighting or any sort of what you would call a Bigfoot encounter, i live in an area that seems to be void of the creature for some reason, i have however been around whales that weigh several tons more that send off some pretty good sounds that will knock your socks off and spray water into the air, but too date i can't for the life of me find a single person that has been put too sleep by it ~ so that leads me to believe that the whole sound thing is a bit of an exaggeration no matter what the animal ~

Tim :)

Guest Alpinist

Wow. How many were rendered unconscious? And for how long?

1 SUV 3 people - all knocked out

1 Truck 2 people - 2 knocked out

1 Suburban 2 people - asleep anyways with covers pulled over their heads

1 car 3 people - 2 knocked out 1 resisted and stayed conscious and later became BFRO investigator for Van. Island

The 4 vehicles were parked not all facing in the same direction. In a clearing under open sky at the end of a logging road. Each car was approached and investigated in succession by the Sasquatch, except the 3 person SUV and the 2 person truck got hit at the same time because they were parked right beside each other. From the truck I witnessed the approach to the car. The BF knew I was watching them and stared at me with those glowing red eyes, it was really creepy, I just slid down all the way in my seat till I could barely peer over the dashboard. The inspection procedure I witnessed seemed to last about 20 or 30 minutes, how long I was out for was probably the same amount of time. I was the only one to witness the sparkled eyeshine.

The two Sasquatch alternated between the sparkled eyeshine and the powering up of the glowing red eyes. The future BFRO investigator saw the red eyeshine but not the sparkled eyeshine because the Squatch were standing beside the car looking at me most of the time, while occasionally bending down and rotating to their right to peer into the car windows at the occupants. They only used the red eyes to look into the car. These beings were ridiculously tall 10 to twelve feet. Everything in my world changed after that encounter.

I make return visits to the spot every year and for a while it produced even weirder experiences during the subsequent visits I made with a native Indian women whom had interest and knowledge of the subject. The last time I was there was in April of 2011 and nothing happened during a visit to the site, but back at the camping area nearby we were visited in the night by a Sasquatch, I know it was a Sasquatch because the ground shook with his footsteps, that was what woke me in my tent.

The area doesn't produce results like it used to though, too many people looking for Sasquatch in an area greatly diminishes the activity you get. I think some of you understand that, some don't.

Edited by Alpinist

Admin

That must of been a huge BF, to shake the ground by walking!

What do you figure it weigh? shoot, a 3000 lb bull doesn't shake the ground and they have hoofs, not sole pads like BF.

Guest Alpinist

I dont think 2500 to 3000 lbs is out of the realm of possibilities in some cases. I'm a light sleeper and laying on your back on the ground, you feel a lot more than standing up. Perhaps if you lay down near the bull as it walks past you might notice something. The ground surface composition is a factor too.

The weight estimates by Chris Murphy for Patty are around 1800 and she is not rated at the heights I am talking about.

This is going to sound funny, right up there with tin foil hats, but seriously, there is a type of screen you can use to deflect EMF fields, assuming that is what is involved. You could take the same kind of screening they use in microwave doors and make a snazzy little cap or bonnet to protect your temporal lobes if you think you may get zapped while out looking for bigfoot. The bonus side of this is that you would probably look bizarre enough to peak the bigfoot's interest, along with other campers and hikers. :D