Could It Be That Bigfoot Is Paranormal?

Guest para ape

Guest Alpinist

several threads on their forums within the past couple years talked about glowing red eyes and none of them were shut down.

Were pictures of the prints taken, and were they dusted and printed on tape for analysis?

What this makes me wonder is if animals that use infrasound can make other animals fall asleep.

MM didn't give a dam about the prints, but they not only showed clear swirls, but also the swoosh of long hair at the wrist, left distinct marks as well. Whenever I see a video that has a Sasquatch with very long hair at the wrist, well I know it's a detail many are not aware of, and that it is real no matter what the skeptics say.

My disscussions were in the private forums they used to run for members of expeditions. It was the seldom reported, sparkled eyeshine which caused the problems when reported to the higher ups of the organization and ridicule by regular members, of me. I saw no reason to suppress what I saw, let alone be ridiculed by fellow bfro members.

There are at least two distinct processes of BF interference with consciousness going on sometimes. Infra-sound is just that, yet it is a mixture of multiple frequencies which makes the event audable too. I could also feel it resonating the truck as well. This is what put me to sleep, and left me in a relaxed state for days afterwards. I actually do have a sound recording of the entire encounter of a very high quality.

The second component seems to be of a psychic or telepathic nature in my opinion. This component is what causes the fear to overwhelm you, and many other strangenesses reported.

I am of a belief there is a dimension which is purely a mental state realm, which we unconsciously share with many living beings and this is what enables the psychic issues which arise during some bigfoot encounters, and between people as well.

I think it is interesting to note the Chris Murphy, a nuts and bolts kinda guy, has written the foreword to Kewannee Lasperitis'es latest book. Chris is intriguged why so many long term researchers of good name, end up embracing the the paranormal elements of Sasquatch. That's something that can't be denied.

Edited by Alpinist

Guest HairyGreek

Alpinist, here is my problem with infra-sound. To what end? They don't seem to use it to hunt. Reports speak of outrunning and beating to death their prey. It doesn't seem to be a deterrent to being watched or encroaching on territory since there are reports of them simply chucking rocks (even charging) people. I simply can't figure out why they would need it. Have you thought about what would really be the point with all of the physical tools they have combined with a pretty sharp intelligence?

Guest texansquatchhunter13

And it can't be both because...?

I didn't say it couldn't. I would just lean more to cryptozoology (I believe that's how you spell it) side of it.

Guest texansquatchhunter13

I'm sorry I'm not sure why it posted twice. Anyways, I guess it really depends on your standpoint. If you think it's a matter of science, then it would be cryptozoology, but If you belive that bigfoot is some sort of supernatural thing, then it would be paranormal. However, if you (para ape) believe it is a ghost so much, what is it a ghost of? Because in order for there to be a ghost, something must have died.

This is what put me to sleep, and left me in a relaxed state for days afterwards. I actually do have a sound recording of the entire encounter of a very high quality.

Hey Alpinist, I've been kind of stressed out for day's now, and having trouble sleeping....

Any chance you could put this up in a soundcloud thing or something ?

The idea of sleeping soundly, and remaining in a relaxed state for days is VERY appealing to me right now !

:D

Art

Just for the record, and without going into details- because several of you guy's are posing questions to Para ape... well he wont be around for another 12 or 13 days.

He is on "vacation".... ;)

Art

Admin
:lol: :lol: :lol:

MM didn't give a dam about the prints, but they not only showed clear swirls, but also the swoosh of long hair at the wrist, left distinct marks as well.

No one even took pictures or video of the prints?

Alpinist, here is my problem with infra-sound. To what end? They don't seem to use it to hunt. Reports speak of outrunning and beating to death their prey.

I have seen a report of a bf lunging out of the brush and killing a hog right next to it by body slamming it on the ground. It could have used infrasound to paralyze it in place where it could get that close to it without it running away in that case. Speculation of course.

Hey Alpinist, I've been kind of stressed out for day's now, and having trouble sleeping....

Any chance you could put this up in a soundcloud thing or something ?

The idea of sleeping soundly, and remaining in a relaxed state for days is VERY appealing to me right now !

:D

Art

Sorry to hear that Art. Because of 9/11 approaching? I'll be glad when we're past the 10yr anniversary.

Just for the record, and without going into details- because several of you guy's are posing questions to Para ape... well he wont be around for another 12 or 13 days.

He is on "vacation".... ;)

Art

Hey....that will feel like a nice vacation for the rest of us here actually. Sorry, just couldn't resist. lol

• 2 weeks later...
Guest para ape

Para Apes

First,I want to say that I'm sorry if I come across as dogmatic as some people have mentioned.That is not my intention and neither is it to provoke anyone.I'm only stating my views that's all.

But at the same time,many of you have ridiculed,teased,and derided me,which was intentional.But it doesn't bother me at all.I'm going to stand by beliefs regardless of what anyone says.

Anyway,this a very good article that I want you guys to take a look at.I want people to take look at some of the reports of some of the things that were mentioned at the beginning of this thread.I want to periodically feature some paranormal reports from time to time.Some interesting ones are mentioned in this article.Now you tell me,does this sound like a flesh and blood creature?

Also,this is how I got my username.The term para-apes was coined by researcher Donald Worley.Enjoy.

http://www.abduct.com/worley/worley10.php

Guest herosmom

Para ape, I'm on your side. The possibility of paranormal Bf shouldn't be ignored, and I intend to research the subject for myself further. I did not intend for my joking in earlier posts I've made on the subject to be disrespectful.

• 3 weeks later...

Para ape's ideas may not be as unreasonable as they have been portrayed. It's sad how the messenger was "killed" because his message doesn't agree with the prevalent theories.

RIP, Para ape.

This is a paragraph from a long article, but it's well worth the read.

NIDS Moves In

NIDS Scientists moved on to the property to investigate in August of 1996. The first night they saw two bright yellow orbs hovering 15 to 20 feet off the ground. As they moved closer to the lights, they saw a human like animal scramble high into a tree. They moved towards the tree line to get a closer look at the animal, the size of the animal growing larger and larger as they neared the trees. An area rancher who accompanied the scientists, fired shots at the animal claiming, “they won’t get any more of our cattle tonightâ€. Thinking that they wounded the animal, they searched the ground for traces of blood. No blood was found but strange, tracks were indeed found in the snow. The tracks were large and clearly indicated the animal had large human like feet with very long claws. Not wanting public exposure that would bring onlookers and disrupt their scientific research, the National Institute for Discovery Science (NIDS) remained fairly quiet about the incidents for many years.

http://www.altereddimensions.net/places/SkinwalkerRanch.aspx

Edited by Sasfooty

Admin

Para wasn't killed, he committed suicide...

Edited by gigantor