Could It Be That Bigfoot Is Paranormal?

Guest para ape

Guest krakatoa

How was he pushed into it again?

Did anyone force him to try to shift every thread to his singular theory?

Did anyone force him to introduce himself to the forum stating he was "going to prove" a paranormal bigfoot, and then produce no proof?

Did anyone force him to refuse to engage in actual discussion over both his "evidence" and all evidence to the contrary?

Did anyone force him to constantly insult the "small-mindedness" of any who didn't agree with him on blind faith?

Did anyone force him, after a timeout for his bad behavior, to come back and immediately resume that bad behavior?

Para-ape was by and large treated with a respect he never returned, until he proved unworthy of that consideration in the discussions here.

I have also heard it stated that they have internal clocks much like humans do. My wife can tell herself (when she isn't pregnant) that she wants to wake up at 6AM, and by God, she wakes up at 6AM on the dot. Dogs know when you are supposed to be home in the same sort of way. If my wife ever reads this, she will kill me for comparing her to the dogs...

Hairy, She'll probably never know, but as a female myself of this species, I think that she

will be touched, You aren't comparing her to the dogs, just that they may have similar abilities, which I though was cute and sweet... :wub: You sound like a nice loving hubby to me. ;):D Plus I gave you my daily point for your smart, insightful, and sweet post!

Let's just let the thread die of natural causes. The only good paranormal stuff posted in the numerous redundantly themed threads wasn't by Para Ape anyway, smiley-sick013.gif

Para wasn't killed, he committed suicide...

He commited suicide by choosing his battle on a side that no one is yet willing to except.Are these creatures paranormal? well that remains to be solved and this is where i stand as a witness.Yes there are things that do happen with these creatures that explain explanation.Things that are beyond our understanding of what we concider normal.But this does not mean that it is para normal, it just means that we have yet to understand.

I am sure that there is a explanation for alot of the things that these creatures do but have yet to find the reason to them.There are laws in our universe that all creatures follow and by laws I mean the laws of nature.Just as atoms and molicules follow these laws so do the creatures of earth.So I can not see para normal taking place without some kind of a explanation taking place.Sooner or later we will have the answers and may be surprised that the answers may not be para normal at all but explained . ;)

Para ape's ideas may not be as unreasonable as they have been portrayed. It's sad how the messenger was "killed" because his message doesn't agree with the prevalent theories.

RIP, Para ape.

I personally gave para ape ample opportunity to engage in constructive discussion concerning his views, but his mind was on rails and the only stop was Dogmaville. Ironically, discussion of his ultimate sasquatch theory would be shut down here for violating the BFF R&G.

Edited by Bonehead74

para·nor·mal

adj \ˌpa-rə-ˈnȯr-məl, ˈpa-rə-ˌ\

Definition of PARANORMAL

: not scientifically explainable : supernatural

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So far, Julio, they aren't even scientifically findable, never mind explainable.

So, according to Webster, they are paranormal.

Guest Po Commander

para·nor·mal

adj \ˌpa-rə-ˈnȯr-məl, ˈpa-rə-ˌ\

Definition of PARANORMAL

: not scientifically explainable : supernatural

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So far, Julio, they aren't even scientifically findable, never mind explainable.

So, according to Webster, they are paranormal.

In other words, they're not paranormal, the just don't exist...

Btw, your display picture is quite disturbing.

I don't think it's disturbing - I think it's pretty cool. (if you mean the avatar) Reminds me of some of the native customs with half-man half-animal masks and those traditional legends.

(edited to add some images)

buffalohunt.jpg

native_ceremonial_eagle_dancer.jpg

460-21568.jpg

Edited by 127

Thank you, 127. It's only "disturbing" to people who can't "see". I'm glad you can.

No need to argue with someone while they're disturbed, though, and I've found that the best thing to do is to just agree with them. :lol:

Edited by Sasfooty

Admin

In Sasfooty's defense, she has tried to collect some evidence and has some recordings and other stuff...

I don't agree with her about what they are, but a few are interesting. She's not just imagining things in a vacuum. IMO, she may be misinterpreting events, but hey, that's her perception and she's actually there, we're not.

That's kinda the problem in a nutshell...you can try to collect hairs and pictures of footprints/tracks and record vocals till the cows come home. It will still only get you so far without being to observe family groups or come up with a body. Throw in infrasound and you're dismissed out of hand. It actually gets discouraging at some point.

Guest HairyGreek

Let's just let the thread die of natural causes. The only good paranormal stuff posted in the numerous redundantly themed threads wasn't by Para Ape anyway,

Jodie, this is a great thread to keep alive. It can contain all things paranormal/supernatural (withing the rules of the forum of course). Who cares who started it? People can talk about their infrasound ideas or anything else unexplainable. Heck, maybe it can be moved to the campfire or to the cryptozoology area.

People interested in discussing possibilities just need to mentally prepare themselves for the occasional lurking skofftic and/or denialist who needs to come on to brush up on their same ol' "it doesn't fit the scientific method" speech that makes them feel smart inside. Or their need to make fun of somebody because everyone makes fun of them for believing in a physical Bigfoot and they want to say others are ruining their credibility. LOL.

Just don't feed them, and they will go away and you can continue on with your discussions. Just my opinion on the matter.

Oh, and if someone reads what I wrote about coming on here to troll people you know you will never agree with and you feel the need to respond to it? Then yes, you are one of them. Feel free to get really mad. :lol:

Edited by HairyGreek
  • Upvote 1

It's sad how the messenger was "killed" because his message doesn't agree with the prevalent theories.

I believe he was actually banned for sending a weird pm to a mod like he did with other people apparently that must have been inappropriate somehow. He already had several strikes against him but he didn't know when to stop and pushed his luck too far apparently.

Edited by Biggie