Dr. Melba Ketchum Schedule To Speak About Sasquatch Dna On October 1, 2011

Well at least we know there really is a paper based on Parn's clarification, I was beginning to wonder about that. Or am I making too big of an assumption?

Guest parnassus

Really, everyone involved in speculating or withholding info can play with their own balls, if they want to...there seems to be a lot of that going around...

LOL

Edited by parnassus

Guest slimwitless

Well at least we know there really is a paper based on Parn's clarification, I was beginning to wonder about that. Or am I making too big of an assumption?

That's how I read it.

The conference then presented a talk by a retired Forest Ranger who started off talking about a book he read many years ago titled, or subtitled, Book of the Creator which included the other-worldly origin of the half-humans, half-animals we call Bigfoot --- but who are known as Gomes (I think) in the book.

He told us about a recent event nearby, on July 4th, 2011. He said he had allowed a Bigfoot group from Texas to spend weeks during the summer months at a cabin of his in order to study the local Bigfoot population. On this day, a family member went to the cabin and was fired upon by someone with a machine gun. To make a not too long story even shorter, the Forest Ranger said that he learned that the Bigfoot group (he said it was BFRO, Texas branch, when asked) was not there to study Bigfoot, but to hunt and shoot it! He said there is a confession from one member of the group who fired the automatic weapon that hit his family member's vehicle. He confessed he was actually shooting at a Bigfoot (and I guess somehow his bullets must have hit the vehicle). The retired Forest Ranger said all of this information is on file at the Polk County Sheriff's Office. He concluded by noting that Bigfoot are "nice people," apparently in contradiction to Bauman's experience.

Here is the correct information: http://bigfootevidence.blogspot.com/2011/10/july-2011-bigfoot-shooting-incident-at.html

• 2 months later...

If the results hold, it's already a slam-dunk.

All this talk about which DNA came from what tissue is spurious Skeptic obstructionism. Ignore it.

I'll lay out the case with a simple Socratic Exchange:

Q: Where does DNA come from?

A: From biological cells.

Q: Where do biological cells come from?

A: From biological samples (hair, blood, tissue, etc).

Q: Where do biological samples come from?

A: From biological sources (that is, an actual plant or animal).

So, if we have BF DNA, we therefore have BF cells which came from a BF biological sample which came from a BF.

Most major museums have HUGE collections of stuff from all over the place just sitting in storage...some of it not examined since it was collected originally.

Mulder, You are such a sweetie, and a wonderful researcher also~!

From page 20 on to the end there are some interesting facts that we are discussing now.

Info about Ketchum going to Europe to meet the publishers, lots of info here, so I bumped it.