Sasquatch: Is It Out There? (Erickson Project Article)

Rod

Guest bsruther

It's funny how when a pic like this is first viewed, it's difficult to make anything out of it. Then, the more it's looked at, more of the details come out.

Anyone notice the bottle? It's next to the tree that has the Bittersweet vine spiraling around it. Wonder if it belongs to the napping BF.

Wasn't the sleeping BF video supposed to have been taken by the landowners, before the EP got involved? Not that it matters, there's just so many versions of what's been going on with all these projects and it's hard to remember half of it.

SSR Team

If this really is a shot from the video of the female sleeping, then that means they got nice, close, CLEAR video... I personally can't wait!

That's how i'm looking at it, i'm struggling with this specific Picture to be honest to see naything, but if that is a grab from the sleeping Female in KY that has been talked about, i can't wait for that Footage to be made public because ot clearly is going to be top notch...

Please don't think that I endorse this image simply because I'm uploading these. gershake was having trouble making anything out, so I thought I'd lend a hand. It is a blobsquatch to the blob degree. I went by the photo description and tweaked contrast to find what they were describing. Wouldn't hold up in court. BTW - I've seen people refer to this as a photograph. It's not. It's a frame grab from the documentary. So this is one single image of a segment where there is movement and more footage of the sleeping.

sbf1.jpg

sb2.jpg

sb3.jpg

Edited by rwridley

Please don't think that I endorse this image simply because I'm uploading these. gershake was having trouble making anything out, so I thought I'd lend a hand. It is a blobsquatch to the blob degree. I went by the photo description and tweaked contrast to find what they were describing. Wouldn't hold up in court. BTW - I've seen people refer to this as a photograph. It's not. It's a frame grab from the documentary. So this is one single image of a segment where there is movement and more footage of the sleeping.

sbf1.jpg

sb2.jpg

sb3.jpg

Nice job. Better than my amateur job! :lol:

SSR Team

Thanks for your efforts people, but i'm still strugging to see anything resembling a BF..

But that doesn't matter to me, a grab is not what i'm looking forward to, it's the Vid itself after the DNA release.. :)

Thanks for your efforts people, but i'm still strugging to see anything resembling a BF..

But that doesn't matter to me, a grab is not what i'm looking forward to, it's the Vid itself after the DNA release.. :)

If I were an expert in hair texture, that's what I would be focusing on to see if it resembles any other animal/primates.

SSR Team

I'm no Expert at all but it doesn't seem to resemble any kind of Hair i've ever seen on any Animal looking at the " Butt " area highlighted, it looks more " Wooly " to me than anything in that Picture..

Edit : Maybe a better description to how i view it would be kind of like matted fur, because it seems long in that area

Edited by BobbyO

I'm no Expert at all but it doesn't seem to resemble any kind of Hair i've ever seen on any Animal looking at the " Butt " area highlighted, it looks more " Wooly " to me than anything in that Picture..

It does indeed... as if it was a black sheep.

Perhaps she is the 'black sheep' of the sas family??? :P

It could also be matted from dried mud and... other stuff.

SSR Team

It does indeed... as if it was a black sheep.

Perhaps she is the 'black sheep' of the sas family??? :P

Yep, like that Rod..

Or one of those Dogs that i can't think of the name of, that are just basically a ball of fur/wool that get really matted up.