Sasquatch: Is It Out There? (Erickson Project Article)

Rod

Guest RedRatSnake

Hi

So this person just walks right up on the worlds most elusive beast and snaps a picture or possibly pictures with what seems to be a pretty old camera that i am sure was not very stealthy and didn't wake it up ~

Tim :blink:

BFF Patron

Frame grab from a video. Published in print somewhere.....says contributed by in the lower right hand corner.....what is the attribution to the source publication where you will find that particular hard copy frame grab picture I wonder?

Sure looks to be sepia toned to me? Not like a typical frame grab unless there is "sunning" of a newspaper article or magazine picture/page or something?

Guest slimwitless

We've heard there's supposed to be a video of a restless but sleeping sasquatch. Without seeing the movement, it's difficult to discern much of anything. Where was this photograph printed?

Frame grab from a video. Published in print somewhere.....says contributed by in the lower right hand corner.....what is the attribution to the source publication where you will find that particular hard copy frame grab picture I wonder?

Sure looks to be sepia toned to me? Not like a typical frame grab unless there is "sunning" of a newspaper article or magazine picture/page or something?

Yes, I do understand your concern. That's why I prefaced it with "supposed".

I found the photo here, which was supposedly in the hard copy article of BC Maple Ridge paper:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150284682926380&set=o.274278542586659&type=1&theater

Guest krakatoa

Thanks for posting that, Rod, and please note, none of the following is directed at you in any way:

Let me be the first to say I'm not surprised at the utter uselessness of the released photo.

That could be just about any furry creature, rug, or coat. No clear sense of scale or body-type.

Bigfooting for Dummies:

First, build expectations with stories of "The BEST EVIDENCE EVER!!!111eleVEnty!"

Second, issue a photo/video/mudprint on which everyone can imprint their own biases.

Third, PROFIT!

Edited by krakatoa

Thanks for posting that, Rod, and please note, none of the following is directed at you in any way:

Let me be the first to say I'm not surprised at the utter uselessness of the released photo.

That could be just about any furry creature, rug, or coat. No clear sense of scale or body-type.

Bigfooting for Dummies:

First, build expectations with stories of "The BEST EVIDENCE EVER!!!111eleVEnty!"

Second, issue a photo/video/mudprint on which everyone can imprint their own biases.

Third, PROFIT!

Did you not see the photo's description of "supposed"???

Take it with a grain of salt.

Guest slimwitless

This is probably old hat to most people here but I found the interview with Mary Green that describes in detail her description of the Erickson Project videos. I found it here. She provides a detailed description of the sleeping sasquatch (as well as the supposedly better footage). If she's right, and the video zooms in to show muscle movement in the "arms, hands and fingers" and if the creature actually begins to stir, then I think we have might have something. This image by itself is inconclusive but it's detailed and close enough that a video could be pretty revealing. Will it convince anyone? That's the problem with bigfoot evidence from a photographic standpoint. It naturally looks like a hairy person. You have to be close.

Edited by slimwitless

Admin

No way that's human...

• Upvote 1

Well gang take this for what it is worth. I noticed in the Maple Ridge article Adrians son, (Jason is it?) was in Golden Ears Park with a researcher whom incidentally was not named. I think I might know why. Jason said that well out with this person stones were thrown at them and as always what was throwing the stones was not seen? Perhaps he was looking in the wrong direction? Here below is my file report No#10166 concerning a attempted hoax on myself and several members of the B.C. chapter of the BFRO. Now since the researcher in the article is not named I guess I can't assume that this is the same man. But in case it is once again here are the facts as they were and as far as I personally was able to deduce. I also noticed that at the John Green tribute last April this same man was following Adrian Erickson around everywhere. It seems some of the bad rumors are beginning to pan out. I still hope not. REPORT BELOW.

Hoax in Golden Ears Park

FILE#10166

LOCATION; Golden Ears Park, Maple Ridge, B.C.

DATE: July 20Th, 2009 @ Many other occurrences over the last six years

REPORT BY: Thomas Steenburg

I really don't want to get into the long history of these two individuals. Suffice to say that their attempt to pull the wood over my eyes this past Tuesday, July 20Th, 2009 was pathetic to say the lest. 5 members of the B.C. Chapter of the B.F.R.O. also got to see this nonsense first hand. The sad thing about all this is that Mr. Brissions original reports of 2005 may have indeed been true? But after all this nothing he claims can be taken seriously

I was already aware of fake photo's showing a head behind a large old growth tree stump, which Randy claimed to have shot last May? He didn't seem to sure of the date when I asked him about it? But during this days 3 Kilometre walk through the trees the rock throwing, or to be more accurate the small stone throwing, always seem to occur the few times Randy was able to slip behind or to the side just out of site for a moment. Then on quo They both would, "What was that"! or "Did you hear that"? This occurred on a number of instances along the trail even before we met up with the B.F.R.O. team already there. From that moment on I did my best to try and keep Randy ahead of myself on the trial. And consulted with Darcy and David of the B.F.R.O. team, Between we decided to make sure someone was behind Randy at all times. Also Cindy was advised to. The other researcher whom at this point I was unsure if he was in on the games or a gullible victim. Seemed to want the group to split up? He said the smaller the better? O.K I will give him that. though It must be pointed out that only the group with these two had stones thrown while the other 200 yards behind or so had no such incidents! It was during this time that the other researcher, (Zola) suddenly did the old startled shuffle with "Was that a rock"! kicking stones on the ground with his foot? Can't say if the stones were intentionally kicked but this was done twice, And he must of known from my reaction that I wasn't buying it! Also on this incident unknown to them Cindy had walked ahead of the group and was sitting on the trail side waiting for us to catch up! Zola didn't know she was sitting there when he suddenly did the old "Was that a rock" foot shuffle with her sitting there only about 30 feet ahead! She told me that she saw nothing and he just seemed to do this for nothing.? Well by this point all were feeling that this was some sort of show being played and enough was enough. But as we were about to step off the trail and recross the main road another stone this time struck a trail side tree with a loud Wang! Like a pitchers fast ball and I observed Randy throw the stone, ( I was looking right at him), then bring his right hand back from behind his back and place it back in his right hand pants pocket? This was the only time he managed to get behind David. David was sure from the sound motion coming from Randy that the stone was thrown by him. But just to be sure Cindy quickly went back on the trail which switched back at this point, thus resulted in only a few hundred yards of bush between us and the trail we were on. David the mountain goat that he is went into the bush, on course nothing was heard or seen. It was a big mistake to throw this last stone on his part! At no time up till I left for home did any of us let on that we knew a hoax was being played out. Later the two went back to join the B.F.R.O. team for some night watching. the team whom had planed to stay for another night in Golden Ears were so put off by all the games that they decided to leave the next day for the Ruby Creek area.

There are other factors as well, Tracks, tree branch stuff and more of which I will not go into at this time. Nor can I comment about other stuff which I was not there to witness occurring when others were out with the these two. but on Tuesday July 20, 2009 the stone throwing claimed by these two fellows to be Sasquatch related was a hoax purpotrated by one or maybe even both of them!

Thomas Steenburg

REPORT QUOTE ENDS

Like I said I hope this individual has not suckered the Erickson's in with his on going hoaxing attempts. but I have been hearing rumors which I hope do not pan out.

Thomas Steenburg

Edited by steenburg

Admin

Do you think that the pic is hoaxed?

Do you think that the pic is hoaxed?

I assume you are asking me gigantor? Right now I have no info on this photo. Where it was taken, when it was taken or anything else for that matter. If this is supposed to be a still from the so called Kentucky footage? I have not seen that ether.

my concern at the moment was the Erickson's possibly being played in Golden Ears park. I don't know if this photo has anything to do with the park or its some other evidence associated with the Erickson Project? The Article does not seem to say very much about it. right now as a single photo in my opinion it could be anything? It certainly does not scream Sasquatch. But as it is it doesn't scream anything else ether. I personally need to see the full footage and allot more information about it before I would make a judgment ether way.

Thomas Steenburg

Edited by steenburg
  • Upvote 1