Sylvanic Episode Of "finding Bigfoot"

Ok.. I understand where your coming from.... thanks for clearing things up.

Part of my decision to hold back any comment on this new video footage- remains as to whether it was obtained by him- in other words, someone else shot it, contacted him, and he now has the rights to it- or whether he is claiming he shot the footage himself.

I dont know if that's been mentioned with any certainty.....

If its in fact the video that he supposedly got his face version 2.0 screen shot from, then I start to get that funny feeling again...

I made mention in another thread that his quote in one of the newspaper articles doesnt help add any authenticity to this new face shot.

He makes mention that (am paraphrasing) "these creatures are real- I have been within 60 to 70 yards of them". If that's as close as he got- then I immediately have a problem believing that this new face is a screen capture off a video. Simply put- you can mark off 60 or 70 yards on an open sports field, and you would have difficulty getting a clear high resolution shot like the one being offered. Add in the trees, branches, saplings, underbrush, and god knows what else- and it seems even less likely.

Again, part of my being biased or seeming incredulous may be based on past instances, so to be fair I will with-hold further judgement until its released on Finding Bigfoot, or as part of the EP.

Art

BFF Patron

Well I wish you all the best (Erickson and crew) as reported by you Alpinist, but I am always prepared for the worst as Art alludes. As for trolling, it is certainly a two-way street well-traveled. When persons come to the forum with "couched" insider information and share it and then with disdain chastise those that question it, ask for clarifications, etc......the table is sort of set for the intended response is it not? It will be interesting to see the last man standing, that is for sure. As for some huge revelation that will shed light on previous film or video, I will not hold my breath on that one, thank you.

It is all kind of strange when the Standing connection to SasquatchtheQuest website came down that Erickson became defensive as the connection to Standing was questioned -- and actually pulled as a link from that site as I remember; then, an alleged video partner of his trolled the forum and threatened legal investigation of the youtube video posted up under toddster that Standing had pasted up re: Regal Ridge and then all of a sudden the Sylvanic site was removed from the internet and video allegedly bought by Erickson and then the Sylvanic site is reborn and suddenly new footage is available?!

It is quite easy to see why this episode of Finding Bigfoot will be a high stakes episode and not just a comedy routine.

Guest Alpinist

It is all kind of strange when the Standing connection to SasquatchtheQuest website came down that Erickson became defensive as the connection to Standing was questioned -- and actually pulled as a link from that site as I remember; then, an alleged video partner of his trolled the forum and threatened legal investigation of the youtube video posted up under toddster that Standing had pasted up re: Regal Ridge and then all of a sudden the Sylvanic site was removed from the internet and video allegedly bought by Erickson and then the Sylvanic site is reborn and suddenly new footage is available?!

It is quite easy to see why this episode of Finding Bigfoot will be a high stakes episode and not just a comedy routine.

The underlying continuity with much but not all of the EP footage is the background and past behaviors of 3 of the shooters of the actual sequences [brisson, Standing, & the Kentucky couple]. Adrian knows these guys won't or have not stood up to scrutiny, yet their footage is real. So it's a problem he knows he has to handle, in addtion to the overall problem

To address this, Adrian represents himself, as the man who got the shot in a broad sense with the footage, as seems to be the case with wording in the Maple Ridge news articles. Failed contractors, vendors of real footage, their names are not going to be in the credits of the documentary or listed as EP team members

Edited by Alpinist

BFF Patron

I'm still looking for Standing's real dna evidence and findings and hopefully the Finding Bigfoot episode can wait till that date with October. Then I'll start thinking that maybe Standing has made a contribution to the field besides his petition of the Canadian Parliament (Parlement du Canada) on BF's behalf. Whatever became of that petition ...... where is the link to the end result?! The last mention I can google up looks like mid-summer 2007, then I see some mention that the petition passed but can find no link to that effect.

Guest Alpinist

Whatever Standing does now and in the future, is what ever Adrian tells him to do, and there's a legally binding document driving the relationship. Todd is likely very happy with his new master and his fat bank account.

Edited by Alpinist

^^^

It's not 1975 anymore... Does Mr Erickson think that by leaving off peoples names, that in this computer age, no one will be able to google "pancake footage" or do even amateur digging on the internet and not come up with the true origins of this footage (all 3).

And without sounding over-dramatic, if this is his actual attitude- that nothing these people have done in the past (shady or not) matters- this RUINS the entire project for me. So we'll have DNA gathered from "other" non corresponding sites, and allegedly compelling video evidence from questionable sources. Wow,that sounds just terrific !

It tells me that a rich guy can buy the credits for the films, claim the work as his own, and what, try to make a profit by it ?

Ultimately is that what its all about- a business savvy guy who sees an opportunity to double or triple his investment ?

I'm telling you, if this turns out to be the case... It will be the very last time that anyone in the general public takes this subject even remotely serious. It will only be short matter of time before the skeptics start punching large holes in the siding, and then the media will be chomping at the bit right behind them to discredit the entire endeavor.

If what your suggesting is true Alpinist, I'd say we're in for more than a disappointing end to this year.

I personally hope your wrong, or have received incorrect information....

Art

Guest Alpinist

I personally hope your wrong, or have received incorrect information....

Art you could be right, my opinions I have stated are speculation, based on EP leaks I've dug up personally, and my interpretation of EP interviews I'm not part of the project nor have an NDA. It's all very interesting and very compelling to follow in this run up to the reveal.

Edited by Alpinist

In case your curious- my background is in the building materials industry, and over the years I've dealt with everyone from the handy-man guy with a pickup and a ladder- to the multi-million dollar custom home developers just north of the metro NYC area.

Well you have certainly had more than your fair share of scumbags to deal with then that is for sure. No wonder you have had to get good at feeling people out as have I from my dealings with people in that business sector also. From my experiences it is nearly impossible to find a good home inspector, home builder, general contractor, serviceman, or handy man who will do their job right without nailing you somehow or another and leaving a mess for you to have to straighten up either financially or literally speaking. You're a better man than me because I could not tolerate being in that industry where I would have to incessantly deal with all the bums in it.

... his petition of the Canadian Parliament (Parlement du Canada) on BF's behalf. Whatever became of that petition ......

B) Until recently and for a number of prior years, Canada was governed by a coalition government in which competing political parties were very reluctantly forced to share Federal power. Think of the Dems and Reps being forced to co-govern America. Yikes!

Any pending legislation at the point the coalition government collapses is automatically mooted until after a new election. Depending on who wins, pending legislation from the previous term of government could either be reintroduced or quashed altogether.

Standing's effort towards protection of Sasquatch was sponsored by a Member of Parliament but failed to survive the coalition government's short term. Due to more important matters arising after the election the Squatch Bill was never reintroduced, so it died.

- Dudlow

Guest vilnoori

Spent the last three days on Pitt Lake, BC. Camped at Osprey Creek, no Sasquatch activity whatsoever but lots of signs of gun play including almost 50 cal sized damage to trees. It's BC dope grower vacation spot now. few challenges I have seen here are worth responding to, my forum time is limited

Alpinist if you ever go up there again check out the hike to Spindle Lake through the canyon leading off a creek on the West side of Pitt Lake. There are multiple sighting reports from that whole area. But do be careful and take proper precautions.

I have a fairly good idea where sylvanic is located. Using the radium hotsprings rcmp as a clue, there was also a sign on a tree in one of his videos that is now removed from his site and utube page. No doubt someone here has it tho. It is the one with him running and screaming.

The sign said Mitchell river service road which is east of Radium hs. Very interesting area when you look at the mountain ranges, here is a map. the MRSR is on the map in the river valley east of Mt Docking.

http://alpenglow.ca/viewMap?latitude=50.602123&longitude=-115.774594

Guest Alpinist

I think that Mitchell river service road segment of the video was a false clue. Way too obvious a disclosure imho. Narrowing it down to an RCMP detachments region is a better strategy.

Spindle creek activity leaves one slightly over extended, if the action gets too hot, I like to turn the ignition key and escape.

Edited by Alpinist

Where he got lost is a completely different chapter and location for Standing. Its all new area to him and not the same as the so-called Sylvanic area. Hence why he got lost.

Its interesting that he's saying he has been within 60-70 yds of them now being he's inferred he's been much closer in the past.

As for Mr. Erickson's use of Standing's video, I don't care how much money Erickson has, anyone who brings forward evidence to validate the species needs to be fully accountable himself as to the validity of the material. Thus far Standing hasn't been, as his history demonstrates. Erickson won't get very far pushing Standing's Pastiefoot w/o thoroughly addressing the abundance of contradictions which Standing himself created with his so called chronicles. By ignoring Standing's years of imaginative melodrama, Erickson may very well sabotage his own project. Erickson would be wise to recognize that his money or simply avoiding the background of Standing's product and instead focusing on the video only, won't indemnify the product as far as its legitimacy goes.

As for the other new image, over on Ghosttheory there is a link to a news article where it seems that the image is from someone else. Still a premature assumption, but its appearing that person somehow hooked up with Standing. If that image is legit, that individual has no idea how its credibility might be soured by the association with Standing. Both Erickson and this other new person really need to take the time to research the threads where Standing himself was posting as well as subsequent threads which discussed them. Those weren't hearsay claims debated, those were Standing's own words that were revealed for the outlandishness they contained, of which he just moved on and never legitimized said claims. I contend that he has long had access to actors, makeup artists, and NDA's sufficient to have created and orchestrated what we see today with pastiefoot.

Sooo...Now Standing is a Wilderness Guide?

Winnipeg Free Pres Story

Alberta wilderness guide says photo proof that elusive Bigfoot exists

By: The Canadian Press

Posted: 09/2/2011 9:42 AM

CALGARY - A wilderness and ecology guide believes Bigfoots by the dozen could be roaming the wilderness of southern Alberta and parts of British Columbia.

Todd Standing says he has photographic proof that such creatures exist after snapping a photo of something in the Banff area with human-like features on its hairy face.

Speaking on an Alberta radio talk show Thursday, Standing says there may be three troops of these beasts in the Banff area and the Kootenay region of British Columbia.

He says each may consist of 10 to 15 members with the potential for 40 to 50 animals at the most.

Standing says scientists have DNA samples, but admits it will likely take a partial or fully intact body of one of these creatures before people believe they're real.

Standing's research is expected to be featured on an upcoming edition of the Discovery Channel Animal Show. (CHQR, CHED)