Is This The Calm Before The Storm?

After a week of multiple headlines daily about Sasquatch, there seems to be a calm before the storm type of feel lately. There was the Sierra story, the Erickson trailer and photo leak, not finding Bigfoot season one, and numerous other updates all seemed to break all relatively close together. Past two weeks has been kinda quiet comparatively. Do you get the feeling there has been a quiet pause, like everyone is zipping the lips and waiting? Last I knew the Ketchum release was maybe October? Who has info or thoughts they are willing to share?

Guest RedRatSnake

Hi

It kinda works like that, ya go threw a lull for a while with not much going on then it hits with a few good leads, that turns it hot for a while and then it cools down quick, only to start all over again, that's Bigfootin for ya ! i wish i could get my house too cool down as fast on a hot day ~

Tim :)

Guest slimwitless

Dr. Ketchum, I know you are a member, would you care to weigh in with an update on a time frame?

She posted one time and hasn't signed in since (smart move IMO). That said, I'd be surprised if she didn't peruse anonymously from time to time.

There are several "storms" being anticipated....

I for one, just hope that the "storms" dont blow out to sea, or fizzle out and leave us with a very disappointing Autumn this year....

With all the hype that's been generated, and some recent developments that affect the EP, I personally am taking a "less than excited+wait and see" attitude.

FWIW, I have not personally downgraded the OP yet, and am a little more enthusiastic to see what General and Derek come out with.... I guess alot can be said about who people choose to associate with, or not associate with in this case.

I hope I'm wrong, and will be blown away (ha ha storm- get it?)by what is released, but I'm not so sure at this moment..

A.

========

EP= Erickson Project

OP= Olympic Project

(in case everyone doesnt already recognize those abbrev.)

Maybe, just maybe they have nothing and are pusher the date further away in the hope that they'll get something. Correct me if I'm wrong but hasn't it been around 12months since the BF were shot. DNA doesn't take that long to process.

I bet she and Adrian are daily BFF readers, even if they deny it. How else would they know if they had a leaker against their NDA? Come to the biggest gossip board on the web! If some info was actually released from the group, a la a time frame or progress report, 90% of the rumors on here wouldn't even come up.

Admin

I hope I'm wrong, and will be blown away by what is released, but I'm not so sure at this moment..

edited post because of dirty joke.sorry. :lol:

mods, please delete this post.

Edited by gigantor

"My paper is submitted for peer review. Thank you.". Or "My paper is almost complete, and peer review is expected to take x amount of time. Thank you.". Or "My paper has been returned, and they think I am a kook. Stop holding your breath. Thank you." Any of those updates would be much appreciated. One liners hold alot of power. I tend to believe no matter how convincing the evidence is, there are still going to be skeptics. And the members like me who are salivating over this project will be the biggest cheerleaders behind her. Sure wouldn't hurt to toss around a little good will PR work.

I'm breaking my read only policy for a one-time posting- this is just the best organized hoax in this arena yet. There's no reason someone can't say where exactly things were in the process. The fact that they keep back-tracking and changing the date. It's just a really-well engineered hoax and there is absolutely NO proof otherwise. Not even any definite hear-say. Hats off to the organizers. They earned their attention.

Tim B.