Is The Skookum Cast Still Considered To Be A Potential Bigfoot Lay?

Never mind that elk pieces didn't fit

skookum-elk-comp-anim.gif

or that elk place their feet under themselves in order to get up.

skookumelkprints.jpg

Elk tracks in yellow.

The hair flow doesn't fit elk either.

Show that it doesn't match.

Jimmy Chilcutt found patterns on the heel cast he was sent that correspond to other casts he finds authentic.

Nope. The pattern of ridge flow that Chilcutt identified on foot casts has a ridge flow pattern going horizontally across the heel. On the Skookum "Heel" the pattern runs vertically.

SKOOKUMdermalpatterncopy.gif

• Upvote 1

Hi

Just to keep it from getting too flamed here,

according to sources on the net,

the known Elk population in Washington State. is around

55,000 ~ The BF population is 0

Tim :)

LOL that is SO helpful.

Hi

It's little tid bits of info like that i find astonishing

Me too. I appreciate the unique perspective and I feel it has helped me personally. I was thinking that if it wasn't a BF, then it might be a panda lay. However, now that you've pointed out that I should consider the local animal population, I have been able to definitively rule out panda.

Guest Kerchak

Hi

Just to keep it from getting too flamed here,

according to sources on the net,

the known Elk population in Washington State. is around

55,000 ~ The BF population is 0

So taking this further, what you are saying then is that we might as well not ponder or speculate about anything being possible sasquatch in origin because the known sasquatch population is 0?

What's the point of this forum then? :wacko:

Hi

So we are left with the explanation that a BF low crawled toward an apple in a basically open area, took a few bites and flew off into the trees ~

And relaxed for awhile as it lay next to a road ;as for the suspected Sasquatch activity the night before mentioned earlier based on a vocalization, I'm sorry but that is still speculation. I understand that those present may have strong feelings that it was in fact a Saquatch; I know I have been in that position myself. But neither of us can say with certainty without a visual confirmation.

Edited by Tautriadelta

Since both are members here you might want to review the R&G.

Recent comment from Dr. Meldrum regarding another subject but applicable her, I think:

“Tell Benjamin that unless he has at least looked into the facts of a new event, he should hold his peace, to put it politely. As I have criticized him before — he needs to learn to discriminate between the academics who are trying to go about this rationally and the amateur enthusiasts collectively, which encompasses a wide spectrum of reliability. ..."

http://www.cryptomundo.com/cryptozoo-news/siberia-meldrum/

I think the elk lay "experts" ignore the enormous amount of work that went into determining just what the impression is and how it was made. Cliff Crook, e.g., pronounced it an elk lay without ever seeing it and Dr. Daelging included Crook's opinion in his book - also without ever seeing it.

as well as the monetary motivations of academics (Meldrum) whom have no expertise or degrees in bigfootery (there are none), and the whole thing was part of the BFRO's machinations, profit profit profit and hangers on who think Meldrum is infallible.

Edited by habber

Guest Cervelo

Never mind that elk pieces didn't fit or that elk place their feet under themselves in order to get up. The hair flow doesn't fit elk either.

For a really good clear picture see Chris Murphy's Meet the Sasquatch. Details Meldrum, Noll and Swindler talked about really pop out. I've posted scans but they just don't have the resolution of Rick Noll's printed photo.

Jimmy Chilcutt found patterns on the heel cast he was sent that correspond to other casts he finds authentic.

I don't believe that bigfoot belly crawls anywhere much less from the treeline in that photo to the snacks left for him. Mine is a very simple mind and I go with the most obvious answer when the evidence requires a lot of interpetation. I want biggie to be out there but until I come face to face with him....the current evidence is not very compelling. I'm very much over who's got what education or how much time they spent in the field when it's comes to this subject they don't know any more than you or I :)

So taking this further, what you are saying then is that we might as well not ponder or speculate about anything being possible sasquatch in origin because the known sasquatch population is 0?

What's the point of this forum then? :wacko:

apparently to pointlessly and endlessly debate the PGF, promote radio shows, bash skeptics and partake of the practices of the Meldrum cult.

I don't believe that bigfoot belly crawls anywhere much less from the treeline in that photo to the snacks left for him. Mine is a very simple mind and I go with the most obvious answer when the evidence requires a lot of interpetation. I want biggie to be out there but until I come face to face with him....the current evidence is not very compelling. I'm very much over who's got what education or how much time they spent in the field when it's comes to this subject they don't know any more than you or I :)

true enough and the 4 by 4 thing seems of invention of the MABRC from their we get evidence everytime period.

Well said, Cervelo.

Guest Kerchak

apparently to pointlessly and endlessly debate the PGF, promote radio shows, bash skeptics and partake of the practices of the Meldrum cult.

All hail the power of Meeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllddddrrrrrrrrrrruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum!

glow_BlackRobe-395x450.jpg

• masterbarber unpinned this topic