Enoch

Guest Primate

Guest StankApe

I wasn't inferring it was an official position. Not at all. But oftentimes staff members of online forums are reluctant to take personal stands for fear of being biased or creating a big to-do... I just thought it was cool that you spoke your mind regardless of your position is all! :thumbsup:

Guest Cervelo

Lotsa big fish in a little pond in the world of Bigfoot. If they think it's tough here wait till they take their DNA show public then you'll see some cryin! :(

Edited by Cervelo

Art1972

" I now live further upstate- in the southern border of the Adirondack's- between Utica NY and Old Forge.

When I say I've spent the better part of my life (spare time) in the woods, hunting, fishing, hiking, camping, riding 4-wheelers, taking pictures- you name it, I've done it"

Great area, I go snowmobiling up there a couple times a year. I hunted deer Cortland county, Virgil, by Greek peak for years.

Do you ever here of snowmobiler's having encounters on the hill,old,forge or cranberry lake area ? cranberry lake area would probably be a good area to do research in,there is a good deer heard up there and in about 5 min from town, your in the middle of no where.

good post, Right on the money.

Edited by zigoapex

Swamp Bandit,

Are you going to include photos in the next book? How will it differ from Enoch? There were parts that were reportedly left out of the first book, as they were deemed to controversial, if I'm not mistaken. Will the new book include the whole story.

Please, someone post the link to the website (might even be Voldemort's) where a guy named Henry or whatnot comes clean about "swamp bandit" actually being several folks, having a good laugh at 'footer expense as a bar bet...lines up with SB's post 175 I think...

Hate to link to this but....My link

See the comments section...

Edited by notgiganto

Guest swamp bandit

Swamp Bandit,

Are you going to include photos in the next book? How will it differ from Enoch? There were parts that were reportedly left out of the first book, as they were deemed to controversial, if I'm not mistaken. Will the new book include the whole story.

Since you asked nicely, Yes Yes Yes the photos will be in the book front cover back cover and a few inside. This book will be more detailed than the other one.

It will be most of the story going back to 1973 when I had my first sighting up until present day interactions. It will be a book that will go against everything people think they know about the big guys. It's a book based on fact not someones best guess it will all be backed up with proof.

It won't include personal things in my life or my reasons for living in the swamp. That's going in another book that I have a ghost writer working on as we speak, and has nothing to do with the big guys.

And a teaser for ya, the DNA reports suggest they are Human but they are lower down on the Evolutionary trail than us.

I was told by the people doing the test that they feel they are close enough to us that we could breed with them.

Also they can mimic almost any animal they choose to, which makes it easy for them to learn to mimic us.

Another words they can be taught to speak our language and talk to us. The problem is when they talk they sound like Yoda from star wars.

Its hard for them to phrase their sentences properly so the words come out not in the right order.

This is whats going to be in the book like I said it's out there and will change everything you thought you knew about the big guys.

And a teaser for ya, the DNA reports suggest they are Human but they are lower down on the Evolutionary trail than us.

I was told by the people doing the test that they feel they are close enough to us that we could breed with them.

So we can't get an update on the paper's status from Ketchum but you have been in contact with "the people" about where BF is on the evolutionary ladder? Really?

Guest swamp bandit

Please, someone post the link to the website (might even be Voldemort's) where a guy named Henry or whatnot comes clean about "swamp bandit" actually being several folks, having a good laugh at 'footer expense as a bar bet...lines up with SB's post 175 I think...

Hate to link to this but....My link

See the comments section...

Yeah I read that too that's where I got the idea the other night, but I did not post that on there.

If you check around you will find a lot of crap like that about me, but like I said it was not me.

Yeah I read that too that's where I got the idea the other night, but I did not post that on there.

If you check around you will find a lot of crap like that about me, but like I said it was not me.

So as of May 10 Henry Lewis posts about Enoch on another site...when did you show up on BFF calling your big guy "Henry?"

So as of May 10 Henry Lewis posts about Enoch on another site...when did you show up on BFF calling your big guy "Henry?"

Guest swamp bandit

OK the jig is up you got me I'm really not Mike never was you people attacked me on the old forums when I told you my story and this is payback time.

You people are to easy you think your so much better than everyone else. Like is said in the book smell you later losers.

AUTUMN RULES AND YOUR FOOLS

Does anyone want to place bets that he comes back? I bet he is reading this right now, or either toothless Howard is, Hi Howard smiley-signs012.gif

Looks like I got the LAST WORD. :lol: :lol:

Or Lewis. Henry, Howard, and Lewis. Hi ya'll. But (as Dennis Miller would say) hey, I could be wrong.

The sad thing is, for me (though I have never had a sighting) much of Enoch rang "true," or at least plausible...and sort of predicted what the DNA study *may* point at...perhaps our SB is not Mike, though some seem pretty sure that he is...Autumn, what have you to say, if you are following?

Edited by notgiganto