Enoch

Guest Primate

BFF Patron
The only reason I came on here was to help boost book sales and I think I did just that.

LOL

How about merging this with one of the three existing topics, it'll save us some verbiage and provide some instant answers, thanks mods. :)

"Never Mind"

Man oh man, that time comment by Art above got me to thinking....... :mad:

Guest krakatoa

-- Redacted: more proof of SB's lying than all the "proof" resident "habituators" have thus far provided --

Plussed.

(Edited to add that the following is not directed at Tautriadelta, rather the "You" as defined below.)

Be nice if there was something like quid pro quo on the board from you, the claimants of such fanciful visitations.

We (the skeptical we) are eager for proof. Hell, we are eager for even solid evidence. Will we tear it apart if the "solid evidence" you all claim to have turns out to be more blurry photos that may or may not be a <bear; guinea fowl; tree; person in bulky clothing; tree stump; bush; etc...>?

Absolutely.

But then we are the ones who are being sold a bill of goods, despite your protestations otherwise. You are the ones who say you have evidence that proves your stories, but for a variety of reasons, refuse to share that evidence.

You demand the attention for the spectacle you build up, but then shy away from the reveal.

In the end, in this barker-esque patter wherein you think to make fools of those who truly wish to find evidence, you instead take advantage of those who wish to find the support of others who may have seen a bigfoot and are trying to make sense of it, or of those who simply wish to believe in something amazing.

In in the end, the lack of a reveal turns into the reveal you wish to avoid at all costs: That you have no evidence, and in all probability, that you have nothing at all besides a pressing need for attention.

"You only invite more skepticism and even ridicule with your inconsistencies, your contrivances and your general behavior whenever your latest claim is met with anything less than utter credulity, and every time you return with more tales, you act surprised and offended that this time you aren't given a pass.

I know the responses to this by heart. "You are jealous." "You are mean." "You are stupid if in this photo you can't tell the difference between a (take your pick of subjects) and a sasquatch." "You don't deserve the evidence." "I'm protecting the bigfoot so no evidence."

Play us a new tune.

Edited by grayjay
1A

Guest StankApe

Plussed.

(Edited to add that the following is not directed at Tautriadelta, rather the "You" as defined below.)

Be nice if there was something like quid pro quo on the board from you, the claimants of such fanciful visitations.

We (the skeptical we) are eager for proof. Hell, we are eager for even solid evidence. Will we tear it apart if the "solid evidence" you all claim to have turns out to be more blurry photos that may or may not be a <bear; guinea fowl; tree; person in bulky clothing; tree stump; bush; etc...>?

Absolutely.

But then we are the ones who are being sold a bill of goods, despite your protestations otherwise. You are the ones who say you have evidence that proves your stories, but for a variety of reasons, refuse to share that evidence.

You demand the attention for the spectacle you build up, but then shy away from the reveal.

In the end, in this barker-esque patter wherein you think to make fools of those who truly wish to find evidence, you instead take advantage of those who wish to find the support of others who may have seen a bigfoot and are trying to make sense of it, or of those who simply wish to believe in something amazing.

In in the end, the lack of a reveal turns into the reveal you wish to avoid at all costs: That you have no evidence, and in all probability, that you have nothing at all besides a pressing need for attention.

You be-clown yourselves with your inconsistencies, your contrivances and your generally boorish behavior whenever your latest claim is met with anything less than utter credulity, and every time you return with more tales, you act surprised and offended that this time you aren't given a pass.

I know the responses to this by heart. "You are jealous." "You are mean." "You are stupid if in this photo you can't tell the difference between a (take your pick of subjects) and a sasquatch." "You don't deserve the evidence." "I'm protecting the bigfoot so no evidence."

Play us a new tune.

Virtually Plussed! (out of em today)

It's just bad poker isn't it? It's one thing to make an incredible claim and say"I got no proof b ut I know what i saw" I can understand that. I once saw a huge Manta Ray jump 20 feet out of the water... I got no photos of it tho...

But to make grandiose claims, then say that you have evidence to prove it, but refuse to show it... well that just doesn't ring very true to me.

Dangit, I couldn't plus ya Art, I'm fresh out!

But that sir, was exactly the same thing that rattles around my brain on here sometimes. I'm a skeptic , but to some folks that seems to mean I think Bigfoot is an illusion and i'm out to call everyone names and such. I see being a skeptic as asking the hard questions, making sure the data is correct and waiting for the evidence to back up ANY incredible statement.... I don't think that's a bad thing. i think it's how these sorts of things are supposed to go.

Oh PUH-LEESE. You completely forgot about making false accusations towards those who are not here to defend themselves. Like here.

A true skeptic would ask for evidence claims on both sides of an issue, not just jump on the band wagon of bashing.

I think there has been enough personel denegration and mud slinging on this thread, some of it directed at myself and a couple of others by one or two here which i find distasteful. I'm entitled to my opinion as you are yours as long as it's mutually respectful.

Anyway, I'm done with this thread. I'll go back to posting about ufo's where nobody gives a ****

Guest StankApe

Oh PUH-LEESE. You completely forgot about making false accusations towards those who are not here to defend themselves. Like here.

A true skeptic would ask for evidence claims on both sides of an issue, not just jump on the band wagon of bashing.

What are you talking about? I looked at the two sets of pictures and one set was obviously derived from the other.... I don't think that was ever up for debate by anyone in that thread you are referring to!

In other words, what is it about that post that troubles you?

Yet here he is back again, stirring the proverbial pot.

You can always pull the plug yourself.

Before the plug pulling happens, lets get this one in here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

swamp bandit

Posted 30 July 2011 - 10:05 PM

Just passing through so don't get excited, I want to correct an error on my part if I can.

The last time I was on here I said that I had made the whole Enoch story up.

Well I'm ashamed to say that statement came out of my being pissed at Autumn.

I felt she done me wrong and I was just talking mad and wanting some payback.

I wanted to hurt her the way she hurt me, kind of high school I know but that's where I went.

For the last time and this will not change at a later date when I'm having flashbacks about the book.

Every word in that book is the truth Autumn was not hoaxed or lied to by me.

Enoch is a real living being who I am pleased to call my friend and I'm lucky he thinks of me in the same way.

To Autumn, I'm done being upset over this book and the way I feel you cut me off at the knees.

I wish you all the luck and happiness in the world and I hope you find what you are looking for.

For the rest of you say what you want believe what you will, I really don't care, that being said ya'll have a nice day.

Link

Flip-flopping is alright sometimes. If he was mad because he didn't get his 'due', then maybe I could see that, but what does that have to do with claiming to be Tarzan, and living amongst them, but refusing to back it up with evidence that he surely must possess?

swamp bandit

Just passing through so don't get excited, I want to correct an error on my part if I can.

I wanted to hurt her the way she hurt me, kind of high school I know but that's where I went.

For the last time and this will not change at a later date when I'm having flashbacks about the book.

Enoch is a real living being who I am pleased to call my friend and I'm lucky he thinks of me in the same way.

To Autumn, I'm done being upset over this book and the way I feel you cut me off at the knees.

I wish you all the luck and happiness in the world and I hope you find what you are looking for.

For the rest of you say what you want believe what you will, I really don't care, that being said ya'll have a nice day.

Link

Sasfooty- I'm more than sure you've heard the phrase "the end justifies the means" before.

While there are several interpretations of what it actually means- in this case its use refers too "doing anything whatsoever that is required to get the result you want, regardless of the methods used".

What I say today suits me for today. If It doesnt suit me tomorrow, well then I'll just say something different. So forth and so on.....

I've pulled the covers back on this situation, and am able to see it clearly for what it is.

That you and other's want to persist in believing something different is your right, and im not going to try to stop you all from doing so.

Not going to go off on any more long winded rants- or try to explain it further.

In regards to the above quoted passage- i'll say just one thing.

Caveat Lector.....

Guest swamp bandit

Last week I was talking to some friends about the big foot world and the people in it and how they love to attack each other. We talked and laughed and had a few drinks ate some gator and drank some more. And I asked them, do you want to have some fun? just watch this. I got my laptop out and logged in.

I posted about writing a book ( which I'm doing by the way) and told them, wait for them to take the bait you'll see.

It wasn't long before I got a nibble then another and another, that's not that bad they said. Wait for it the rest can smell the blood in the water just wait.

Every night we come to this bar and log on to see the feeding frenzy, and every night it gets better and better. And we all laugh and the girls giggle and ole

Howard just rolls his eyes with a toothless grin. We take turns reading the posts out loud and we all laugh and giggle and ole Howard rolls his

eyes with a toothless grin. Tonight were all sitting in this bar reading your post and were laughing giggling, and yep ole Howard is rolling his eyes

with that same ole toothless grin you just gotta love him.

And tomorrow we'll be sitting in this bar reading your post laughing giggling, and if the good lord willing ole Howard will be here too.

Rolling his eyes with that toothless grin...

Cheers to you all my friends and don't forget to tip your waitress.

swamp bandit

Link

OK lol, one more time just so we are all on the same page SB? Exactly which truth would you like us to believe now and/or which lie should we "un" believe? Are you quite sure you have it all straightened out now?

post #175....

I rest my case.

Good luck to anyone who continues to waste their time in this thread.

"Punch out Maverick! Punch out !!!" (Top Gun/ 1986)

Art

BFF Patron
.....Cheers to you all my friends and don't forget to tip your waitress.

You'll have to click below....