Enoch

Guest Primate

Guest cowgirl

The man at the fruit stand said you can not buy them in book stores or online. He said he calls a number to order the books and a man drops them off in a pickup truck.

He said he has sold from his stand almost 500 copies and can not keep them on the shelf they sell out fast according to him.

As far as copywrite infringement I am not sure, he took Enoch and told the rest of the story and told it a lot better IMO.

There was a lot more to the story than everyone thought, I always thought there was more but I had no idea how much more there was.

I came on here to talk to mike (swamp bandit) about Enoch now I hope he comes back to talk about this new book.

I do not know if Mike is the one who wrote this new book. I do not know how it could have been written without him with the pictures and all.

I only know what the man at the fruit stand told me and that was not much, he was very tight lipped about it.

I the book doesn't have an ISBN number at the least it should have the company that published in in the first few pages. Would be interested to find out about it.

Guest wudewasa

With all the interest in bigfoot by mainstream America due to "Finding Bigfoot," Autumn's story would make a wonderful movie. She could cash in on rights, selling her tale.

Guest BFSleuth

Sounds more and more like the book reported by cowgirl is the work of a self publishing author. Hopefully it isn't "borrowing" sections of Enoch. I'd love to get a copy. Maybe we can find a way to bulk order for BFF members.

Guest BFSleuth

I came on here to talk to mike (swamp bandit) about Enoch now I hope he comes back to talk about this new book.

That might be difficult, since swamp bandit was outed on this thread as a poser, pretending to be Mike.

Guest Jodie

Go to the Copyright Search Site for the US Govt., try searching by author, title, or keyword and see if you find anything.

BFF Patron

Lindsay's got some down-time, stick him on the project, lol. I'm sure we will know more about the social, personality and psychosexual profile of the Skunk Ape in the shortest time imaginable..... and, that's before he finds and reads that book of course.

Guest Jodie

Well I looked it up several ways, couldn't find a copyright for LIVING WITH THE BIGMAN, or anything for John Ashley. The only thing I found remotely relevant was a text called Enoch copyrighted by Alton Gansky done by a publishing company in Florida for 2008. For all I know that work could be about the biblical Enoch.