Erickson Project

Hello,

Wow...if you were to believe what the men on this trailer were saying, then we are on the verge of something earth shattering. Does anyone know anything about the background of any of these men? I believe Dennis Pfohl is a Bigfoot Researcher. Is he well respected? From what he is saying, he has got up close and personal with a sasquatch.

Best regards.

Lee

Guest believer

I like the fact that Dr. Meldrum and Bindernagel are aware or involved to some degree. We all know that a flesh-and-blood specimen is the only thing for some folks and understandably so given the ability to create/manipulate media/evidence. I grew up in Kentucky and this would just heighten the sense of wonder being in the woods knowing what is there. Maybe there will be a new boy scout badge for Sasquatch. :)

OK, here's my 2 cents.

I always figured that at some point, some day we would have definitive proof of bigfoot in some form or another. Baring a body on a slab, I believe a clear photo or video would do the trick.

I also believe that photo and video will not appear on YouTube or any other media such as that. That venue is for hoaxers and inconclusive blobsquatches.

I also believe that a pay for view video or DVD will not be that definitive proof, either. That venue is for smarter hoaxers and inconclusive blobsquatches to get some of your money. ;)

If someone gets conclusive photo or video of one of these creatures, I think we will see more media coverage of it and hopefully scientific coverage, in the form of real scientists associated with primates, anthropology, biology, animal studies, etc. with even papers submitted for peer review.

Dr. Bindernagel leaked the info that he claims to have seen a bigfoot at this location, what.... three years ago.? So far, nothing from him. No photos or video, no papers. Dr. Meldrum's input so far means squat. He has never seen a bigfoot, so he has no reference. (As a side note, folks that have actually seen a bigfoot will be the first to tell us the veracity of the images of any creatures that are supposed to be in this video.)

Evidently there are a couple of other "scientists" working at the location for sometime now. No photos or videos, no papers.

No, we are going to get a documentary style DVD that we will have to pay for.

I am not the least bit bothered that someone would want to make money off of a bigfoot discovery. If you get proof of bigfoot, then by all means, take any money you can get. Pay yourself back for all of the time and money you have spent in trying to get proof.

But lets get real here. If this is real proof of bigfoot, then we are going to see some documentation for the scientific community. And I am not talking about some scientist that is getting paid just to do some sort of bigfoot study in Kentucky that has a biased interest in justifying their purpose and paycheck.

This "documentary" may have some interesting statements and footage, but in the end, it is just another inconclusive video to make money. IMHO, of course.

Erikson probably has everyone hogtied with a NDA until he gets his. Investing several hundred thousand dollars is a pretty gutsy/crazy move for an investment guy. I am going to make a WAG that he has seen something while hunting.

If I'm not mistaken this is the first mention of the project from Adrian himself. It's just nice to hear that there is a documentary and it will be released.

So, has anyone gotten the trailer on the website to work? Hard to take seriously the claim that they will release earth-shattering findings when they can't even get the website right...

Guest believer

Ok, who is the lady in the trailer? Plus it shows night vision with apparantly one person? standing next to light?, infrared with two shapes to right (one larger than the other), foot or handprint evidence in the field, casts, interior of a barn/shed with a grid mapped on the ground (I believe those are tobacco sticks piled at the left), Jeff Meldrum holding a cast at his lab?, Dennis holding a cast, ground site in a snow blanketed wooded area.

Wasn't the scientist involved associated with National Geographic?

Guest billgreen2010

hey everyone WOW to be very continued indeedy about this ongoing situation definetly keep fully informed ok please to be continued ok :):D

Guest billgreen2010

Is this your page SwissChris? http://www.sasquat.com/

The trailer link at the bottom of the story on the above page works until someone can figure out a more direct route.

hey indiefoot everyone WOW that new trailer for new documentary is awesome now im realy excited but im very patient indeedy to be very continued indeedy definetly :)

Guest believer

I'm getting pretty excited but hold cautious optimism myself. I'm sure Mr. Erickson will recoup his investment and profit nicely if this is legit. Maybe a national show like 60 Minutes or similiar will get the general public to buy in as well. Perhaps an open invitation for Mr. Erickson to address our forum put forth by our moderators would get the ball rolling. This ole boy has had his heart broke once to many :):D for any more bovine scat.

Here are a few speculative thoughts I have on the Erickson trailer and the upcoming documentary. I watched the trailer a few times already. I know the back story so it makes sense to me. I showed the trailer to my wife who knows absolutely nothing of the KY Project, and when it was over I asked “what did that just tell you?†She replied “nothingâ€. In my opinion this teaser/ trailer was 100% geared towards the BF community.

The Bigfoot community cannot be the sole target demographic for this documentary as we are not large enough to generate the money to pay off a 5 year research investment with multiple people and the expensive technologies involved. Undeniable video of Sasquatch = ratings = money. If there is evidence worth its weight in gold, then the general public becomes the target demographic. The general public venue is undoubtedly broadcast television; Discovery, National Geographic or one of the major networks.

If it is what it’s supposedly anticipated to be I hope they make every penny back and then some. I know that I will be one of the first people to purchase the DVD if in fact that is the first route to market. I hope we do not have to wait much longer for the release date to be announced.

SSR Team

The BF Community will not be the sole Market for it no way..

This Guy's not stupid & i don't believe people pay x amount of money for various tracts of Land to research 1 ) Something that isn't there & 2 ) Something that, when they get what they believe is what they wanted to get, they will market wrong..

The Trailer still doesn't work for mee though & i've tried looking at it from 3 different Computers now..

That's juts a little frustrating for me but i'm a patient kind of Guy so................. :angry::D