Can Bigfoot Swim?

Guest Twilight Fan

Admin

Not that I know of. There's no photographic evidence of a real bigfoot anywhere, even on land, as far as I know. :D

Edited by gigantor

Guest Twilight Fan

Not that I know of. There's no photographic evidence of a real bigfoot anywhere, even on land, as far as I know. :D

What about the famous Patterson footage? Some people call that the best Bigfoot evidence EVER SHOT on video, while others think it's a hoax. Me, I have NO idea and I will admit that. I've seen so-called experts give very strong opinions for both sides, so it's hard to be sure.

I read a report of a sasquatch getting "caught" by a fisherman. Snagged its shoulder, apparently. After it surfaced near the guy's boat and pulled the hook out, it dived and wasn't seen again, even though they were quite a way from the shore. So, if this report is to be believed (and don't forget, you should be wearing "skepticals" for ALL reports!), sasquatch have great underwater swimming abilities, as well as huge lungs.

I'm fairly sure it was a BFRO report, but with their lack of a search facility, and no indexing system, trying to find it amongst thousands of others is beyond my patience.

Mike

Admin

I'm fairly sure it was a BFRO report, but with their lack of a search facility, and no indexing system, trying to find it amongst thousands of others is beyond my patience.

You are right, this is why some of us are trying to develop a classification system that is community maintained... and we need help if you're interested.

Twighlight, there is a whole forum dedicated to the PG film, I'll just say that I'm not convinced that it's a real bigfoot. Happy reading!

Edited by gigantor

Yes there are reports of them swimming and diving underwater never to be seen again. Interesting bip thanks for posting that. Yet another reason they would have large lungs to be able to swim long distances. They could not do that without large lungs considering their huge frames. Twilight it may not be all that silly since there are reports of them swimming in the ocean. We don't know at this point that bf is ape or partly so either.

Guest Twilight Fan
Twilight it may not be all that silly since there are reports of them swimming in the ocean. We don't know at this point that bf is ape or partly so either.

I don't think it's silly if there is evidence for it. (Which you say there is, so it's not silly)...I just meant it is silly to randomly guess what Bigfoot habits may or may not be without evidence. (Much like Moneymaker's team does on Finding Bigfoot). What, if not an ape, do you think Bigfoot could be?

Edited by Twilight Fan

There are reports of them swimming, floating, diving and not resurfacing?? Monkeys as you know now, can swim, dive, jump and enjoy water. Hairy people have been seen in the Gulf of Mexico, 29 miles out by some fisherman?? (I think) who followed for quite some time. Google is your friend.......don't take our word for it.

BFF Patron

I still like the idea of "noodling" for a squatch. OOPs, this guy doesn't have a barbed fumanchu? smile.gif

Edited by bipedalist

...It would be strange if so, since monkeys and apes alike cannot swim.

I don't think this is true.

...I wonder, if real, whether or not Sasquatch would have that ability? It would certainly set him apart from other primates, along with humans.

Yes, squatch can swim.

Apes and monkeys generally avoid water but there are some varieties that do get in or swim around for various reasons. I recall those Japanese baboon looking things that sit in the hot springs during winter. I believe on a TV show I saw an Orangutan swimming.

Guest Twilight Fan

Apes and monkeys generally avoid water but there are some varieties that do get in or swim around for various reasons. I recall those Japanese baboon looking things that sit in the hot springs during winter. I believe on a TV show I saw an Orangutan swimming.

That's a great point, Shelly. Those Snow Monkeys are adorable! I only thought they soaked in hot springs like humans soak in hot tubs. But perhaps like cats, most monkeys can swim. They just tend to avoid water for one reason or another?

They just tend to avoid water for one reason or another?

Crocodiles.

A great incentive for avoiding water in Africa, Asia and South America.

It is my understanding that all mammals can swim, but I'm open to correction. Cats swim if they have to, and there is even an Asian fishing cat which makes its living in the water.

Mike

Edited by MikeG

Guest Bipedal Ape

Sasquatch have been known to swim underneath ducks and ****** them right from underneath. This is a stated fact.

S.n.a.t.c.h. is a blocked word... lol

• masterbarber locked this topic