Bigfoot Vs. Motor Vehicles: Any Credible Evidence?

bipedalist

At the time I didn't want to risk being involved in a murder investigation so I didn't stop to get a closer look. It was an odd incident for sure and I'm not sure which was odder, the reddish-blonde hair or that it layed there undisturbed for almost a week.

There have been reports noting reddish - blonde creatures. I can't recall exactly where (probably, the BFRO reports database), however.. I read about a similar description. I think it was odder.. that the body laid there for that amount of time, even after a state trouper stopped and investigated it on the scene. Makes me wonder if he called animal control to pick it up, and / or didn't say anything about it being unidentifiable (as a known animal), in a report. The mysterious "men in black" didn't rush in on that one, unless they were uninformed for almost a week.

Well, odd it was that it layed there for almost a week. Drove on by it everyday, just like everyone else did. Would have loved to see what type of vehicle picked it up and where it was taken. I'll bet diamonds to doughnuts it's in a freezer somewhere, probably Va.Tech or UVA.

Whoa, so the window is 15 minutes? I'm impressed.

that is quickthumbsup.gif..but a van? signs of a bad economy i guess, used to be good for at least a helicopter or 2..cool.gif

Guest Wookie73

I would like to see a study that sees how many Bigfoot believers are also conspiracy theorists. Because there are some real doozies on here!

BFF Patron

Uhhhh.......that would be off topic and off thread bro. Doozies are everywhere, feel free to create a thread or poll on it.......nothing stopping you.....

we've got doozies that aren't believers too........ believe me......lol !tongue.gif

Guest Wookie73

Oh I believe you, nobody ever went broke underestimating the american public!!! but back on topic here...

I would think that even something as big as a Squatch would have a tough time surviving a direct impact of a 2.5 ton vehicle moving at 30 mph or more. Well, direct impact anyway.

Personally I hate conspiracy theories. Let's just say it's possible there may be an effort to maintain the status quo. It's my understanding the states (not just Virginia) aren't in the undiscovered animal business and are no way obligated to reveal any information or evidence they may have in thier possesion to the general public.

Back on topic, let's get back to why what I saw, layed there for 6 days. The year was 1976 (give or take a year). For the younger folks here, there were no cell phones, digital camera's, Playstations/XBoxes, and no internet then. There was very limited public awareness of BF/Sas back in those days. So your driving to work one morning, you see it, and it looks just like a person lying there, and you think OMG someone got hit last night. As you get closer you notice it's covered in reddish-blonde hair. Instant mental train-wreck. The only reasonable explanation I can come up with is that no one could figure out what it was they were looking at, so they didn't want to get involved, played it safe (just like I did) and did nothing. Another factor is that it didn't retain it's reddish-blonde hair color but for a couple of days afterwhich it turned a dirty tan color. I'm sure people rationalized it away thinking "yep, that's a human shaped bear and/or a genetic freak, keep driving".

I can say yes, they have been hit and killed. I'm still holding out hope someone else remembers, but it's unlikely because it was so long ago.

I think all these close calls with vehicles is a game these creatures play at night with their clan.Who can get the closest to a car without getting hit. We give sasquatch all these abilities to know when were looking for them you don't think they can't hear or see a car coming down a road at night. They see and hear it fine, they are playing a game with these cars.

In "The Locals" there is a sighting mentioned that involves a near miss on I-84, and Thom Powell says in the book that there have been numerous reports of near misses and such on I-84 up the Columbia gorge.

-KW

From 'The Locals', pg 53, Powell quotes Henry Franzoni-

"The Clackamas Indians (a branch of the Chinook), maintain that in the lands of the headwaters of the Clackamas River, adolescent bigfoot beings have to pass a test to become adult members of the bigfoot tribe. They must jump in front of a human on a trail, and wave their hands in front of a human's face, without being seen."

Here on the forums we've discussed the possibility that chances are better of seeing a younger sasquatch due to their inexperience or a propensity to take greater risks. If the above quote has merit, then I wonder if BF is sometimes playing the same game with cars on their 'trails'.

No, Bigfoot can not drive! Wait a minute... There was a Montana report where some road construction workers walking up to their equipment one morning saw a hairy manlike creature sitting in a road grater and making sounds like a motor running.

BFF Patron

Hah.....it took 55 posts before somebody came up with the obvious one-liner I was expecting.....I knew I could count

on you dda :dancing:

• 4 months later...
Guest SquatchinNY

There is a report from somewhere of a BF being trapped against the wall or in a median on a freeway with multiple witnesses driving past him.

There is a report of one reaching in a car window and bopping someone that may have almost hit him.

Could I have a link to that?

Loren Coleman had posted recently on Cryptomundo and clip with a pic and story of a woman that was struck in the face through the window of her car. It occured around 1965 and he was asking for people to guess what kind of car it was based on a pic of the side window view of the lady in her car.

I believe the story you are refering to is in the newspaper clippings tirademan posted on the first page of this thread. It's the "Monroe police seek monster" story.

And good work tirademan! I love those newspaper clips you post!

Guest JVDBogart

I have a theory as to why Bigfoot is seen more frequently from vehicles (my own sighting was that way). I think that Bigfoot let's his guard down while crossing roads because they do not associate vehicles with humans. Think about it, how would a Bigfoot know there is a human piloting those strange metallic animals?

I think Bigfoot consider motor vehicles to be a unique species of animal. Through experience, they know those strange animals won't bother them in the forest. Therefore, they are relatively harmless to be seen by and get close to, but make sure they don't hit you. A Bigfoot would have to observe a human getting into a car and driving away in order to know they are a human tool. Even then, a Bigfoot may think the crazy metallic animal just ate the human for all we know?

That's my two cents on Bigfoot and automobiles for what it's worth!

• masterbarber locked and unlocked this topic
  • masterbarber locked this topic