Will "finding Bigfoot" Get A Season 3?

Guest Twilight Fan

61 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest wudewasa

The team needs to don costumes and reenact this famous scene, now adapted for the episode "The Wizard of Squatch."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1Mfbspa9N4

MM is missing because he has cast himself as the "Great Oz!"

From the script...

Ranae: "If you are really great and powerful, you'll provide real evidence that sasquatches exist!"

Edited by wudewasa

BFF Patron

I'd probably watch "the best of season 3"! Including, "The Wizard of Squatch"

Guest KentuckyApeman

The team needs to don costumes and reenact this famous scene, now adapted for the episode "The Wizard of Squatch."

A crazy drunken sailors tale....

Guest wudewasa

The musical number for "The Wizard of Squatch"

We're on an expedition, led by the Wizard of Squatch

We hear he hears bigfoots so near 'cause they are everywhere!

If ever there was a good wood knock the Wizard of Squatch baits with zagnuts

Because Because Because Because BECAUSE

Because he's an expert on diddly squatch!

We'll never find a bigfoot, cuz he is here with us!

Edited by wudewasa

Guest Twilight Fan

Are Matt and the group really planning to make a Saturday morning cartoon about Bigfoot for kids? Or was that just a rumor I heard?

Guest KentuckyApeman

Are Matt and the group really planning to make a Saturday morning cartoon about Bigfoot for kids? Or was that just a rumor I heard?

Have not heard that rumour, but a Saturday morning cartoon couldn't hurt us.

"Living With Bigfoot."

A wacky bunch of bigfoot explorers join up with a homesick Sasquatch for loads of fun.

Guest Twilight Fan

(((((((((I just read the below post (by a person I don't know) on another forum and laughed out loud! :lol:))))))))))

post.gif by onlythebat (Mon Jan 30 2012 18:20:03) Ignore this User | Report Abuse 49.gif

An Idea For The Next Exciting Episode!!!

An Idea For The Next Exciting Episode!!!

This would be the real deal: Pay off an insider production staffer for info on the fabulous fours' next woods tramping/camping locale. Hire Stan Winston to design and build the most expensive, realistic BigFoot costume known to mankind. Hire a 7.5 foot giant to wear said costume. The rest of the staff should NOT know about the ambush that will eventually envelope these poor hooligans. It would be good to wait for a "Live Event", such as the Ghost Hunter type in order to truly realize this magnificent opus, as this will probably be the last.

On the regular nightly outing, as the victims are bumbling throughout the wooded area, yelling at coyotes and generally making ***** out of themselves for your "entertainment", unleash the fake beast. The merriment shall now commence. Watch as the once brave and constituted BFRO's go running in all directions screaming, "For the love of God, please HEEELLLLLP MMEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!" This will be worth the price of admission to your local theatre for years to come and will put an end to the shennagins for once and all.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't think I can take much more of that! It's Squatchy everywhere they go..... All they have so far is a thermal hit that they didn't even chase. Keep up the good work Ranae!

Guest Twilight Fan

Yep. Matt Moneymaker claims "There are Bigfoots here" at the end of every episode, no matter where they go or how little evidence they find. And to Bobo, even his own living room is probably "squatchy." Him and the squatches probably curl up on their massive sofas with massive footrests and share a six pack of beer and some donuts for dessert. :lol: