What Evidence Convinces You?

georgerm

Admin

I'm not a mod.

I'm new here but this is probably why a lot of members do not post on some of the post. Or Leave BFF. I am not a scientist or collage educated on anything to do with BF. I came here looking for people who have the same Fascination and interest as myself. I go out in the woods and try to find evidence, doing ok so far. I do not need to try to be something I am not. It will probability be a car or truck that solves this matter or a hiker that finds a body who knows ? Lets just keep in mind why people come to BFF !            ( on poo list now )scout 2 002.JPG         

Admin
15 minutes ago, Incorrigible1 said:

Ya think?

You should be thanking me, you ingrate.

Thanks to me, you are the only member in the history of the BFF to have ever been banned for less than 24 hours.

I'm pretty sure that record will never be broken.  :biggrin:

1 hour ago, gigantor said:

You should be thanking me, you ingrate.

Thanks to me, you are the only member in the history of the BFF to have ever been banned for less than 24 hours.

I'm pretty sure that record will never be broken.  :biggrin:

Easy Gig, we just got warned by some dude to attack the argument, not the person!  Jk :lol:

5 hours ago, dmaker said:

I don't think he meant you. I think that is how he refers to a different poster who likes to regal with tales of stalking and killing, etc. That's how I took it, anyway.

Also could be wannabe tooters, that don't really have anything to toot about - on some subjects.

Could be.

Brian

That track you have there looks kind a of old and weathered. but on the side there also seems to be a wild boar track as well. Am I correct at what I am looking Brian ? Was there more tracks then just that one track ? How about that boar track that this creature seemed to be tracking? Were there more tracks of it as well and did you find a dead carcass of that animal ? Do you have other pictures of this same creature tracks ? Do you have any castings of this creature feet? and How far were you able to track it? The print does not seem too deep in that sand but because it might be due that the creature passed through there either a day or two or it must have rained at some point. But would be nice to see a good track way. I have seen good track ways in the snow on trails at night of little ones . Since which parents would let their little ones run in the woods at night chasing deer bare footed.  Especially when it is cold and fresh snow and it is in the back woods where one does not expect a single kid to be.  A four inch print with a five foot stride  flat footed chasing deer running and jumping over falling debris. While at the same time stepping on branches and not finding no blood where one would expect this little person to have cut it self.  Halucinating. I think not ,but seeing some thing that was real with my own eyes.  How can one explain this. It is like being hit in the head with a hammer and waking up with a bad head ache.

7 hours ago, gigantor said:

Maybe I over-reacted a little bit...

I apologize for my part in making your job difficult 

I am not use to being called a coward 

At 7 '1" 350 pounds It has never happened before. 

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, Patterson-Gimlin said:

At 7 '1" 350 pounds

Are you a bigfoot? :)  You must be able to deadlift a truck. Wow. I am only 6 foot and 200, and only recently PR'd my DL at 365. I'm shooting for 400 by the end of summer. 

Anyway, sorry for the derail.  

Edited by dmaker

1 hour ago, Patterson-Gimlin said:

I apologize for my part in making your job difficult 

I am not use to being called a coward 

At 7 '1" 350 pounds It has never happened before. 

Nor do you bring up your size every or every other posting. My point stands. Truly dangerous people aren't the ones constantly mentioning it.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, dmaker said:

Are you a bigfoot? :)  You must be able to deadlift a truck. Wow. I am only 6 foot and 200, and only recently PR'd my DL at 365. I'm shooting for 400 by the end of summer. 

Anyway, sorry for the derail.  

No problem. I am sure you will achieve your goal. I bench press 485. I could do more but by having long arms and it makes it more difficult .

I am Bigfoot. Size 16.lol. 

1 hour ago, Incorrigible1 said:

Nor do you bring up your size every or every other posting. My point stands. Truly dangerous people aren't the ones constantly mentioning it.

Nothing to boast about. Being tall is extremely over rated. Nothing fits. The world is designed for average people and worst of all my knees ache. I rather be known for my charity work and education. 

Edited by Patterson-Gimlin
  • Upvote 1

On ‎6‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 0:45 AM, Patterson-Gimlin said:

DWA 

The most delusional of all the proponents 

Nothing more than a Binndernagel  disciple.

Guess what?  You can't debunk Bindernagel, and you're a disciple of clouds in your coffee. But you can't claim to be a scientist, like I can.

A biologist that sells books and stars on YouTube with no proof of nothing but conjecture and less than convincing foot prints. 

How I know someone is a scientist?  He understands that science is CONJECTURE.  ALL OF IT.

You said I have no clue and yet you  go on and on about a creature you saw that is undocumented. A large creature who remains undiscovered. Meanwhile much smaller creatures are discovered frequently. 

You don't understand why that is, do you.  Despite my frequent lectures to you on this point.  Hmmmmmmmmm.  *I* understand why that is, but then, I'm a scientist.

Of course you and your fan would know that if you had a real education and an understanding how the real world works. 

Your education appears to have stopped at chemistry, and not progressed to science.

They are just stories if can't be examined and analyzed. No insult intended. 

INSULT.  As I said, a scientist would get that.

I would agree with you if you were right. Of course you are not.

Trust me.  You don't have the slightest idea about that.

It is just your opinion that you are . Just like the same way you are convinced that the mythical creature exists because Bindernagel said so.

I listen to scientists.  Chemists are in out of their depth, mere techies.  Not an insult, just a fact.

• masterbarber locked this topic