What Evidence Convinces You?

georgerm

52 minutes ago, Yuchi1 said:

Why is it the people criticizing the most are almost always those sans an actual encounter?

Because there is no such thing as a bigfoot?

Edited by dmaker
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Yuchi1 said:

Why is it the people criticizing the most are almost always those sans an actual encounter?

Because it chaps their butts.  Can't stand it.  Can't tolerate that someone else - knows something they don't.

Thomas Fuller said, "Zeal is only fit for wise men, but is found mostly in fools."

Ever note who work this site with zeal?

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, dmaker said:

Because there is no such thing as a bigfoot?

Why are you here in the first place if the basis for this website is nonexistent?

Edited by Yuchi1
typo
  • Upvote 1

Admin
1 hour ago, Yuchi1 said:

Why are you here in the first place if the basis for this website is nonexistent?

Yuchi1, you haven't been around in a couple of days, so perhaps you missed it...  let me quote myself so that you are aware:

On 6/22/2017 at 1:34 AM, gigantor said:

This goes for all members. We are short in mods right now, I don't have the time to follow your conversations to see who said what and it's not even my job.

I also was not trained as a mod, don't know the warning system and don't care to learn it.

I only know ON and OFF.

I'm going to tell you this just once. Please read it and let me know if you have any questions.

1) Stay on topic

2) Attack the argument, not the member.

Thank You.

Brian

That track you have there looks kind a of old and weathered. but on the side there also seems to be a wild boar track as well. Am I correct at what I am looking Brian ? Was there more tracks then just that one track ? How about that boar track that this creature seemed to be tracking? Were there more tracks of it as well and did you find a dead carcass of that animal ? Do you have other pictures of this same creature tracks ? Do you have any castings of this creature feet? and How far were you able to track it? The print does not seem too deep in that sand but because it might be due that the creature passed through there either a day or two or it must have rained at some point. But would be nice to see a good track way. I have seen good track ways in the snow on trails at night of little ones . Since which parents would let their little ones run in the woods at night chasing deer bare footed.  Especially when it is cold and fresh snow and it is in the back woods where one does not expect a single kid to be.  A four inch print with a five foot stride  flat footed chasing deer running and jumping over falling debris. While at the same time stepping on branches and not finding no blood where one would expect this little person to have cut it self.  Halucinating. I think not ,but seeing some thing that was real with my own eyes.  How can one explain this. It is like being hit in the head with a hammer and waking up with a bad head ache.

ShadowBorn,                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                The track was old maybe a week or so.  There were 5 total with around 6 ft heel to toe the others were not as good as this one so i only took one pic. And that was a boar track but it was newer so no connection there.  This was in a WMA during hunting season and in a wide open area so I would say it was a night event.  It was heading for woods and a river.  I never found any more sign at that time.  I do have more prints and track ways that are in dirt and mud but am going to wait till I can post in premium side of this forum so i have some control over pics.  Here in Florida this time of year it's just to hot to go out much!  September - May is when I do most of my time in the woods.  I do have trail cams out and change cards every 3 months.  I have seen nothing on them yet other than deer, pigs, coyote, oh and a game warden who never looked at cam. Anyway thanks for your interest !                                                                                                                       

• Upvote 1

• masterbarber locked this topic