• Announcements

• masterbarber

T shirt fund drive   07/17/2018

norseman has designed a t shirt and started a fund drive on custom ink. He is going to split the proceeds between the BFF and Project Grendel.  "We all owe this website a tremendous debt of gratitude. Our community and history would not exist without it. As far as the Project Grendel proceeds, I would like to see it go towards the purchase of a thermal scope."
      -norseman     https://www.customink.com/fundraising/sasquatch-hunter
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest billgreen2010

New England Sasquatch Activity Thread

23 posts in this topic

i got some new photos of possible evidence from october mountain in massachussetts the other day from a lady who will remain nameless updates as it continues. so any other new england sasquatch activity. keep me posted ok :):D

NEW UPDATE TODAY i got 3 possible sasquatch footprints plaster casts from a lady in massachusetts forests the footprints are at least 15 inch long 5 toes on each footprint. very interesting indeed im excited i cant give lady name or location yet. but updates as this continues. so any other sightings footprints in new england forests. investigaton ongoing :)

any new sightings footprints strange screams experiences comeing from new england forests please post ok to be continued :D

NEW UPDATE eyewittness sent me more photos of possible evidence that might be sasquatch but im still looking at them indeed. meanwhile any new sightings footprints strange screams etc in new england forests to be continued :)

Okay, here's one I found:

Man hears unknown animal vocalizations on consectutive nights while camping

Oxford County, Maine, 2001

The reason I find this one interesting: I hunt in the area with my family. I've been to South Arm campground and hunted the other side of the road and been in the general area for 9 of my 19 years. I have never seen anything that could be a bigfoot but can't rule out the possibility because it is such a vast area. And even hunters don't stray too far into the wilderness. I'll be up there opening day of deer season this year.

This year me and my friend camped on an abandoned tote road I knew of. It's not far from this report, maybe 2 miles or so. They took the bridge out at the beginning so we walked about a mile and a half up and set up camp. Heard some crashing through the woods at night but we figured it was just a moose. It's possible for people to get up there but the fact that it was late summer and it was so far made it very likely that we were the first one's up there since last hunting season or in several years. I have hunted the same area six or seven years ago when the bridge was in and you could drive up there. Then they took the bridge out for some reason and left the road to decay. It's sort of weird really, they barely logged there or anything. And the road was only two or three years old before they abandoned it.

My grandfather owns a camp in the area and I go up there often so I know the area well and have spent a lot of time up there. Will keep my eyes open this year.

hey danin WOWW very interesting maine sasquatch sounds report above reply please keep us posted ok :)

hey everyone ok now that im back sorta has there been any sasquatch sightings footprints etc keep me fully informed ok :)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0