Why Do You Want To Find Bigfoot ?

Guest Lesmore

Guest Lesmore

Why do you want to find Bigfoot ?

By find I mean..capture one, either for real, or in a picture, but in a very clear, set of pictures...either still or moving, that leaves no doubt as to whether this is BF, or another denizen of the forest, or some guy in a gorilla suit.

Is it because you:

• Would like to discover a new species.
  • Would like to resolve the mystery once and for all.
  • Other reasons....please explain.

What method would you like to employ:

• Live capture- net, trap that would not harm, other method (please explain). What method would you employ ?
  • Photograph- still photograph, moving picture (Video, Digital, etc.) What equipment do you think would do the job ?
  • Other type of capture- please explain.

Please go into detail with your answers.

BTW, as many know I'm a cynic, but an open minded cynic. I think there is a possibility that Bigfoot exists. In the end I just don't know, the jury is out, as it were.

But I'm not critical of other's beliefs. Other individuals have had different experiences then I and in my view, it comes down to who knows.

Edited by Lesmore

SSR Team

Define " find " for me please Les ??

Guest Lesmore

Define " find " for me please Les ??

Good question, BobbyO.

Thanks for bringing this up. What I need to do and have done as a result, is add part of my answer to the original question.

Here's the clarifying statement that I have added:

By find I mean..capture one either for real, or in a picture, but in a very clear, set of pictures...either still or moving, that leaves no doubt as to whether this is BF, or another denizen of the forest, or some guy in a gorilla suit.

Les

Edited by Lesmore

Ultimately, I want the mystery solved, and the BF species documented for the sake of truth. On a more personal level, frankly I want to see the "scientific establishment" get a well-deserved poke in the eye. "Scientists" (as a group) are in my experience some of the most arrogant and self-righteous jerks on the planet, presuming to set themselves up as judge and jury of what is and what isn't.

Every time I go beachcombin' I think, wouldn't it be cool ta find the skull of one ! Sure I'd feel a little sorry for the big guy, but nature is nature. Problem solved.

Pat...

I want to discover what is making people think they saw a living Bigfoot.

I want to know if it is related to a sleep disorder, prescription drugs, being prone to belief, being tired, or whatever. I just want to figure out the real cause of a Bigfoot sighting.

Guest Lesmore

I want to know if it is related to a sleep disorder, prescription drugs, being prone to belief, being tired, or whatever. I just want to figure out the real cause of a Bigfoot sighting.

Interesting post. I've never thought about linking Bigfoot to some of the things that you have mentioned.

Les

Guest Lesmore

So bigfoot can be my BFF. :lol:

bestfriendforever.jpg

RayG

You assume a lot !! Possibly too much. You need to consider...IMO...that if you did meet BF... maybe the feeling may not be mutual. :D

And Drew once again proves that he's not a legitimate skeptic by excluding "they saw a living Bigfoot" from his list of possible explanations...

And Drew once again proves that he's not a legitimate skeptic by excluding "they saw a living Bigfoot" from his list of possible explanations...

Maybe I am not a proper skeptic. A realist perhaps.