Infra Sound And Getting Zapped

Guest tracker

Julio, that sounds pretty normal for the induced fear some feel in a bigfoot encounter--smell encounter--or whatever you want to call it. I think that was a mini zap. Had you not taken the hint, I think you'd have gotten a bigger dose. Fortunately, you know enough to guess what's going on and get gone.

Here is a theory: Perhaps: not all bigfootses can do this. It's a high level skill for which you have to be taught/trained. There is a trusted subgroup of those proficient in the skill within a larger group. Not all are so trained because you can't have some juvenile, bully, or ignoramus going around zapping other hairy folk, random animals, or humans. Initiates must be strong in the force....no, I mean you must be reliable and responsible and mature.

Edited by Kings Canyon

KC

I did not have that dread feeling or fear and it was more of annoyance then anything else. The smell of something dead made me think that I might have shot that deer and I just did not look hard enough. But the deer was running and I shot behind instead of front of it since it would have been my first deer kill if I killed it. The ringing in my ears came in at different levels and intervals along with the pressure. The last time I was hit with something of this sort I was sick for a week and was unable to get of the couch or even bed. No this time it was really different and I stood there for awhile before I decided to leave .

I do like your idea of them maybe training their young one at a certain age when they can be more prepared to move on their own. You are right it could have been a lot worse for me and they were easy on me. I also agree with on their subgroups and their training that it could be like jetti's being trained. This is way to cool and I hope that some day I might learn this from them.

Guest BastetsCat

It certainly explains the canine aversion to BF and their pressence. Dogs have the ability to hear at much different ranges and levels than we do.

Reminds me of South Park and the brown note. I think it was south park.

There are several 'MYTHS' about various tones or notes that evoke different mental states. This is covered in great detail when you get into meditation. Or if you look into modalities like Matric Energetics. Even white noise is said to evoke something...in sci fi and action drama movies of the past white noise was used to cover frequency that caused a response.

Does BF use it? I have no idea. I have had episodes of great fear in association to them, but never in a panicked state or to the point of being ill. The one time I remember being scared stiff I was like five...and it was absolute out of my mind fear. Just fear. I still screamed.

Is it possible for an animal to make a sound that is out of our hearing range...absolutley.

Guest BFSleuth

Now, here's another take on the entire issue of infrasound. If BF emits infrasound, then the chances are pretty good that it hears infrasound. Recent research shows that the earth is constantly emitting a "hum" of sound:

http://news.yahoo.com/earths-hum-helps-probe-planets-interior-154026867.html

Given that a variety of animals have been documented to have odd behavior prior to earthquakes, it would seem that there may be a connection with infrasound and earth noises. The concept of certain areas of the surface of our earth having standing waves or harmonics may be something that they could perceive. Disruptions of the normal "hum" could be the trigger that sets them off when an earthquake is pending.

• 2 years later...

Some symptoms of infrasound exposure- headache, ear pressure, ringing in the ears, itchy skin, sinus pressure or irritation, dizziness, pressure in the chest, vibrations within the body, racing heart, nausea, tiredness, and feeling faint.

I will experience a lot of these same symptoms every time I have to go to town to get groceries, check my PO Box, get pulled over by a police officer, show up for jury duty, go to the Doctors office, have a job interview, talk to a beautiful woman, etc. So do I think a BF is zapping me? No. I think it's just a panic attack or IBS (sucks getting old). I don't really know which one it could be. Because I'm to scared to go to the Doctors office to find out. Maybe I should tell my Doctor I would love to come in for my appt., but I can't because a BF will zap me.

Besides possibly having a panic attack or IBS. Here's another idea.

Years ago my grandpa told me when I get older, someday I might experience something a lot like a heart attack. But it's not. What it really is is a fart that gets caught crossways. I didn't believe him until one night after eating $5 dollar burrito that day, I started to feel woozy. So I got in the back of my truck and laid in the fecal position, all sweaty and in pain, praying to anyone out there to let me die, that I remembered what my grandpa said about the elusive crossways fart. Eventually it got unstuck and all was well again.

Has anyone else here ever have a fart get caught crossways before? 

It happened to a friend of mine when he was at the zoo. From what he explained to me of how he felt was a lot like the symptoms of infrasound. But when he went to the Doctor the Doctor said it was just gas that was stuck.

Ok, so are you saying that BF causes infrasound by farting? That's going to take the BF world by storm. With lots of wind.

No. I'm not saying a BF causes infrasound by farting. Butt that is a possibility. I don't know everything a BF can or can't do. I'm still learning.

I'm just trying to come up with other possible ideas of what people could be experiencing besides a BF zapping them with infrasound. Maybe the next time someone gets zapped by infrasound, they can go to their doctor and explain what happened to them while out hiking in the forest. I'm sure the doctor will have a list of possible medical conditions that could be causing it.

Another idea I have is could it be a cougar? If a tiger can produce infrasound is it possible a cougar can produce it as well? 

From some loggers, hunters, and farmers that I have talked to over the years about the feeling of being watched, fear, etc. The number one animal that they have seen while experiencing these symptoms/feelings, is a cougar.

• 5 months later...

It's called "infrasound," which is sounds/frequencies below what humans can hear, but that doesn't mean that's what it is. This is something that is much more complex than sound.

I have expensive subwoofers that hit below 20hz, which you can't hear but feel the very deep bass. That type of sound doesn't cause these type of symtoms no matter the amount. Giant lungs and mouth from a distance isn't going to make you feel this way no matter what tone it is.   

I have been roared at, had rocks,pebbles,pine cones and limbs thrown at me. Never have I experienced infrasound. Panic, fear,adrenaline rushes, but absolutely no infrasound attacks. They have had plenty of opportunities to do so.

It's called "infrasound," which is sounds/frequencies below what humans can hear, but that doesn't mean that's what it is. This is something that is much more complex than sound.

I have expensive subwoofers that hit below 20hz, which you can't hear but feel the very deep bass. That type of sound doesn't cause these type of symtoms no matter the amount. Giant lungs and mouth from a distance isn't going to make you feel this way no matter what tone it is.   

Just curious--what make and model subs you got?

Just curious--what make and model subs you got?

SVS PB-2000