Southern Fried Bigfoot

Guest southernfriedbigfoot

All: "Southern Fried Bigfoot," my documentary about the "boogers, wildmen, and skunk apes" rumored to prowl the southern US, is next airing on The Documentary Channel on Friday, September 3, 2010 at 6:30 PM EST/5:30 PM CST. The Documentary Channel is available on both DISH Network (Channel 197) and DIRECTV (Channel 267).

Thanks!

For those that haven't seen it yet, I would only say it was a great show. One that I hadn't seen umpteen times as I have all of the others.

HR gives it two-thumbs up!

Pithecus:

To answer your question, The Documentary Channel is trying to increase its broadcast range, including getting carried on basic cable, so the best thing you can do is contact your local cable provider and ask them to carry the channel.

In the meantime, for those who don't subscribe to satellite programming, "Southern Fried Bigfoot" is available for rental and purchase as a digital download on Amazon.

The downloadable version doesn't include the 45 minutes of Extras and Deleted Scenes that are available on the DVD, however.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The next airdate for "Southern Fried Bigfoot" - airing on The Documentary Channel- available on DISH Network Channel 197 and DirecTV Channel 267 - follows below:

Friday November 19, 2010 10:00 AM EST/9:00 AM CST.

Thanks!

It really was an enjoyable video. I like the straight forwardness of it. For those who not have the DVD, it has 45 minutes of extras not seen on TV. From Sean directly, there wasn't much left on the cutting room floor if anything.

Guest adamsclimber

Really enjoyed this show. Hope some of the folks around here that haven't it make the effort to do so, I don't think it will disappoint.

• 2 weeks later...

The next airdate for "Southern Fried Bigfoot" - airing on The Documentary Channel- available on DISH Network Channel 197 and DirecTV Channel 267 - follows below:

Thursday December 2, 2010 6:30 PM EST/5:30 PM CST.

This is our last scheduled 2010 airdate, and after it, "SFB" isn't scheduled to air again until January 2011.

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

All:

I thought "Southern Fried Bigfoot" had completed all of its 2010 airings on The Documentary Channel, but I just found out that there are two more. You can catch SFB on The Documentary Channel, available on DISH Network Channel 197 and DIRECTV Channel 267, two more times in December:

Sunday, December 26, 2010 9:30 PM EST/8:30 PM CST (repeat at 12:30 AM EST/11:30 PM CST).

Thanks!

Edited by southernfriedbigfoot

• 3 weeks later...

The next airdate for "Southern Fried Bigfoot" - airing on The Documentary Channel, available on DISH Network Channel 197 and DIRECTV Channel 267 - follows below:

Thursday, Jan 20, 2011 11:30 AM EST/10:30 AM CST

Thanks!

Edited by southernfriedbigfoot

• 2 months later...