In Which State Will Bigfoot Be Found In?

Guest jtaylorcubsfan

Guest COGrizzly

Near the California/Oregon border, west of Interstate 5.

I concur.

Ace! When the heck did you become a Mod here? Guess I have not been here in a while.

it may only be found in the state of "stoned"

remember those big patches of marijuana reported to be in remote locations in california & elsewhere?

well, if a BF were to eat enough of the "harvest" maybe some one could find squatch all relaxed & less wary just chilling out in california :D

Guest jtaylorcubsfan

it may only be found in the state of "stoned"

remember those big patches of marijuana reported to be in remote locations in california & elsewhere?

well, if a BF were to eat enough of the "harvest" maybe some one could find squatch all relaxed & less wary just chilling out in california :D

Having a serious case of the munchies.....Some Bueno or some Peanut butter and jelly sammiches with a big glass of cold milk......not that I know what the munchies are!!!!

Could be a Canadian province....British Columbia could be a likely area...right up there with California, Oregon, Washington. B.C. is in the same region.

I believe that British Columbia is the overall best habitat, has the largest area of the Coast Range that is largely uninhabited, has plenty of coastal, fiord hidey-holes, and likely holds the largest populations of sasquatches.

I also suspect that Canadian/BC wildlife management authorities will be more likely to expend effort to "catch" a sasquatch than any American state wildlife agency, too.

I also suspect that Canadian/BC wildlife management authorities will be more likely to expend effort to "catch" a sasquatch than any American state wildlife agency, too.

Why do you think that?

Why do you think that?

It appears to me that most Canadian provinces don't have to deal with as many political wildlife management problems as much as American wildlife managers, including environmental suits from NGOs, fiercely competing user groups, etc. More, it appears to me that Canadian wildlife managers have even more control over the wildlife than American wildlife managers.

Guest Kerchak

I believe that British Columbia is the overall best habitat, has the largest area of the Coast Range that is largely uninhabited, has plenty of coastal, fiord hidey-holes, and likely holds the largest populations of sasquatches.

I agree with that 100%.

Not sure if that would translate into being the first state to 'find' one and prove it though as I believe BC is also the best place where they can remain uncaptured and largely hidden due to the rugged and remorte nature of the habitat.

Guest Vincent

It appears to me that most Canadian provinces don't have to deal with as many political wildlife management problems as much as American wildlife managers, including environmental suits from NGOs, fiercely competing user groups, etc. More, it appears to me that Canadian wildlife managers have even more control over the wildlife than American wildlife managers.

I agree. Now if we can proof 1 exists, I'm

All for protection of the surrounding environments if bf.

Just need to know it exists.

Edited by HRPuffnstuff
To repair fractured quote tags

SSR Team

The romantic in me says WA but i'll go for the SE, somewhere like GA, MS even further up, Virginia or teh Carolina's, for no praticular reason..

Not to get bogged down in semantics, but what does it mean to be "found". According to the reports, BF is already found in a almost all regions of North America and Eurasia. Where will the definitive unassailable hard objective evidence, as in a type specimen's body, first be collected? It seems like luck would be the most significant factor. If we were to lower the bar and include unambiguous photo evidence on par with the kind and quality of photodocumentation we recently saw of the himalayan snow leaopard, or other rare elusive wild animals, I'd say the best place for that would be in the intermountain west where big landscapes are visible over large distances.

Guest Vincent

I reckon Bigfoot might exist, but I personally believe if it does it is not a north American animal. I would go more for an Asiatic country I.e a "yeti" or an orange pek. In other words I don't believe it exists anywhere in the Americas. All the videos are hoaxes and all sightings are brown bears. IMHO. However there's plenty of properly uncatalogued and inaccessible land in the himylayas, south east Asia, hell even china. If one were found, if they exist,I'd put ALL my money on them bein there.

I reckon Bigfoot might exist, but I personally believe if it does it is not a north American animal. I would go more for an Asiatic country I.e a "yeti" or an orange pek. In other words I don't believe it exists anywhere in the Americas. All the videos are hoaxes and all sightings are brown bears. IMHO. However there's plenty of properly uncatalogued and inaccessible land in the himylayas, south east Asia, hell even china. If one were found, if they exist,I'd put ALL my money on them bein there.

In other words I don't believe it exists anywhere in the Americas. All the videos are hoaxes and all sightings are brown bears. IMHO.

Partial credit on the save, you come off off sounding like your opinions are expressed as absolutes.

Guest Vincent

Yeah, mods told me to write IMHO after everything I say. So I do. Great and valuable post ferns, your powers of observation are truly on par with the Norse gods you so admire.

IMHO.

Guest jtaylorcubsfan

Not to get bogged down in semantics, but what does it mean to be "found".

Discovered. Shot. Run over. Found dead. Maybe I should have been more specific.

Guest jtaylorcubsfan

Now that I think about it. The title of this topic should have been "Where will Bigfoot be discovered?" I apologize for my horrible grammer. :o