Things That Dont Make Sense About Bigfoot

Noted comments by Jodie regarding the fact that no bigfoot body has been brought in yet. That does not make sense. Thought there might be others who had similar feelings about things that dont make sense about Bigfoot. Here is the potential list. Have at it.

1. I dont get how I could have traveled so much and not seen more bear, let alone sasquatches.

2. It doesnt make sense that there hasnt even been an immature sasquatch found dead along the highway. There are two of mine.

BFF Patron

Re: dead along the highway, esp. in that some have been seen to collide with cars and trucks and still no body. Geez.

Noted comments by Jodie regarding the fact that no bigfoot body has been brought in yet. That does not make sense. Thought there might be others who had similar feelings about things that don't make sense about Bigfoot. Here is the potential list. Have at it.

1. I dont get how I could have traveled so much and not seen more bear, let alone sasquatches.

2. It doesnt make sense that there hasnt even been an immature sasquatch found dead along the highway. There are two of mine.

1. Exactly. Bears tend to run up trees long before people get near them around here. I know a guy who has hiked 14,000 miles in the smoky mountain's. He retired around age 50 and was in his late 70s, did free work for the park. If I remember right he was almost always alone because he, like most 50+ men, hiked the crap out of the younger people who simply cannot keep up. He had apparently never seen a black bear their, even though that is the densest area for them in the USA if I am not mistaken. They are also "People Friendly" compared to wilder ones. I have talked to many many thru hikers along the Appalachian trail, not one of them has ever seen one.

Bigfoot is much harder to spot as the color of its fur tends to blend eerily perfect with its surroundings. Bigfoot is much shyer than a bear. Bigfoot is much much smarter than a bear. Bigfoot is known to belly crawl when people are around and just simply lay in the brush. Bigfoot is likely nocturnal...and I can go on and on. If you have never witnessed a bear, how in the world are you going to see a Bigfoot under the same circumstances? The answer, forgetabatit!

Apparently bigfoot is a great climber, as is a black bear. Almost noone ever looks up when they are hiking because tripping is almost guaranteed when you do, and even black bears are nearly impossible to see when they are hiding in a tree.

2. How many bear of any species are found dead at the side of the road despite hundreds and hundreds of thousands of them that more often than not encroach on human territory and tend to be slow of response and alertness? I have never heard of a bear being hit by a car personally, and in other areas where that has happened(It is extremely rare apparently) it simply ran off. Same argument here as above. Bigfoot is much faster than a bear, much smarter, nocturnal thus making it painfully obvious that a car is coming(Headlights and noise), and the juveniles are most deffinently never more than a matter of yard away from the parents. It is also documented in Native lore and recent events(Honobia) that bigfoot take care of their dead, so even if one was killed by a car, the remaining family members would simply grab the body right then and their, wouldn't be any finding that!

I am not even going to get into deer numbers, deer are incredibly stupid...I rest my case. :P

http://to55er.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/deer_mating.jpg

Re: dead along the highway, esp. in that some have been seen to collide with cars and trucks and still no body. Geez.

http://www.adn.com/2008/08/22/502266/grizzly-hit-by-suv-on-gambell.html

The bear only had a broken leg after being hit, the driver was not able to hit the brakes and was stopped by the mass of the bear. Seeing as how a Sasquatch weighs about the same as a Grizzly, I would say they are more than capable of getting away after being struck, and no way in hell is anyone going to try and follow it. Their have been hair samples collected, however, after they were struck.

BFF Patron

There have been four or so bears killed at least on major interstates in the mtns. of nc in the last five or six years that I know of, most of the time they are young juveniles but not always, many do not make it to the median before dying. There are also speedy bears that have been witnessed dodging and crossing successfully. Smaller squatch could easily be incapitated by a direct hit I think. It is all an exercise and supposition leads one to believe that at least one has been killed by motor vehicle but not recovered by "us".

Why do we never hear the sasquatch babies crying? If you think you are near a family group you would think that someone, somewhere would have heard one with a bad case of colic.

Why do we never hear the sasquatch babies crying? If you think you are near a family group you would think that someone, somewhere would have heard one with a bad case of colic.

They are always so deep in the woods their is no way you would hear it, simple as that. A babies crys, as we know, attracts apex predators(Easy meal), so it is very very likely that they simply do not cry. The thick tree lines they stay behind would be more than enough to muffle a child's cries I would imagine. They probably don't get colic in any case.

It seems to me, from the reports I have read, that the most common "Group" consists of a male, female, and one kid. The females are hardly ever sighted, neither are the children. It is the males that are the front runners, investigators, and aggressors. I would say that their is constantly at least one with the small child, as a Cougar or hungry bear would be constantly waiting for the easy meal to be left alone.

Admin

I seen a large black bear that was run over on I-80 in Pennsylvania,along the right shoulder. What got me was the bear was as flat as a pancake in perfect bear rug position. Nobody removed the bear from the highway, lazy road workers. I bet if a bigfoot was run over it would be removed, and in a hurry.

Guest WIKayaker

I've read about baby cries in the woods... Iowa and Illinois reports I think. Search Stan Courtneys blog about some audio in this regard.C(Crying bridges?)

http://www.bfro.net/GDB/show_report.asp?id=25836

Withstanding severe cold.

It does not make sense to me how they can withstand the harsh (cold) climate. I can barely stand it outside (single digit temps) with decent gloves and boots, yet they are out there with just a "fur" coat. And bare feet.

ACTUALLY, it does not make sense to me that even deer or bear or dogs for that matter can stand the cold so much better than we can.

Even with a deers spindly little legs. How come more birds do not get frostbite in their skinny little legs?

The BF must have thicker skin. Or what other physiological feature allows mammals to be out in the cold better than us?

Edited by WIKayaker

SSR Team

I'm pretty sure i've read mor ethan one account of a Baby crying in Sighting Reports..

My one that don't make sense..

Why no one has come forward about blasting one in the last 20 Years.

But then again, i wouldn't blame them if they didn't if they didn't haul it or a part of it out.. ;)

Guest Tsalagi

Once when out with a group of friends we could hear babies of some kind crying from the opening of a cave. This was in an area known for BF and an area that always had a bad smell around, the source of which could never be located. I'm not saying those were BF babies. We didn't know what they were and weren't crazy enough to crawl into the cave to find out. But if you heard cries in the woods its not always possible to know what kind of mammal it is coming from. I've witnessed birds make sounds like a crying baby too. So I think such sounds get ignored by humans in the woods. There is no guarantee a baby BF would even sound like a baby human anyway which I am assuming you are getting at. I would suspect the mother would try to keep them quiet to keep predators at bay.

Guest ShadowPrime

Anyone know if ape babies "cry"?

Drawing on my vast zoological ignorance - ahem! - I get the sense that monkey/ape babies are very rarely (if ever) out of physical contact with their mother, that they are largely carried around. There is little occasion for the kind of "hey come get me" or "hey I am over here and hungry" crying that we see with human infants. In addition, I believe that monkey/ape babies mature quickly (at least, when compared to human beings).

But hey, wasn't kidding about my vast zoological ignorance - I KNOW there are many on this board with a lot more knowledge to offer. So how about it... if BF babies were akin to chimp or gorilla babies, would we "expect" to hear a lot of "crying"?

Shadow

Shadow, I think Tsalagi answered that pretty well. I suspect that most of the moms and kids are farther away from human ears but when it happens

how many people will follow it up? Havent heard that one yet regarding a report with a baby crying and a team goes in to the woods and discovers a mom and offspring. Maybe there is a report out there like that.

I've read about baby cries in the woods... Iowa and Illinois reports I think. Search Stan Courtneys blog about some audio in this regard.C(Crying bridges?)

http://www.bfro.net/GDB/show_report.asp?id=25836

Withstanding severe cold.

It does not make sense to me how they can withstand the harsh (cold) climate. I can barely stand it outside (single digit temps) with decent gloves and boots, yet they are out there with just a "fur" coat. And bare feet.

ACTUALLY, it does not make sense to me that even deer or bear or dogs for that matter can stand the cold so much better than we can.

Even with a deers spindly little legs. How come more birds do not get frostbite in their skinny little legs?

The BF must have thicker skin. Or what other physiological feature allows mammals to be out in the cold better than us?

"Crying Bridges" why didn't I think of that? How many ghost stories have we heard where someone heard a baby crying as they crossed a bridge in a rural area. I may have to search paranormal reports for that just to see if they coincide with BF reports to any extent.

Look up antifreeze proteins in blood. There are several mammals like whales, otters, seals, that have some version of this that protects them from frostbite. It might be applicable to bigfoot.