• Announcements

• masterbarber

T shirt fund drive   07/17/2018

norseman has designed a t shirt and started a fund drive on custom ink. He is going to split the proceeds between the BFF and Project Grendel.  "We all owe this website a tremendous debt of gratitude. Our community and history would not exist without it. As far as the Project Grendel proceeds, I would like to see it go towards the purchase of a thermal scope."
      -norseman     https://www.customink.com/fundraising/sasquatch-hunter
SquatchinNY

Scary Sightings...

38 posts in this topic

Richard Noll was the person who submitted the story to BFRO. However, when I click on the "biblio" statement on the bottom, it goes nowhere.

PM him, he might have more info. I would like to know also, since I always thought it was a strange situation when I first read this years ago.

While I would be very happy to find out that "the apes did not get him..." or anyone else, at least in this report, I always thought this one of the more interesting ones. Almost one of the "classics" in my book.

Wasnt this one featured on finding bigfoot? Much more exciting read. Thanks for linking it for us.

I have never watched "FB," so I'm not sure.

If it would have been me on that bike he'd have caught me with ease. I'll bet the guy had to go home and change his undies. That's scared for real when you start crying during an incident.

http://bfro.net/GDB/show_report.asp?id=13653

I've always loved this one. Partly because the location is very close to my front door but there's also something about the way this creature moved back and forth as if looking for something in the ocean, that has always lended itself to being included in threads like this IMHO.

Cheers

That is an awesome story!

That is an awesome story!

Those people in that story were either much braver or more foolish than I would have been.  Staring down a hulking thing coming right at you?  Staying the night, unarmed, after seeing something that wasn't human?  Nope.  Not gonna happen.

Love reading these stories.. Bump? I want to read something other than arguing.

Edited by OKBFFan