Missing 411

SSR Team

Am i right in saying he doesn't directly insinuate Sasquatches are responsible for these disappearances ?

Admin
Strangely enough within 5 miles of where both of them disappeared there are 2 reports indicating stalking and/or aggressive Bigfoot behavior.

Has anybody tried to correlate the incidents in the books with BF sightings? Specifically in regards to location (how close), timing (how near in time), and behaviors? Could provide some interesting knowledge, especially if there was stalking behaviors near the incident at about the same time.

Guest Nalajr

Sorry for the duplicate post.

You can remove this one, I'll go and catch up on that one.

It is an interesting interview though.

The closest HE gets to blaming SASSY is where a young boy is missing and never seen again after playing a game of Hide-N-Seek while on a hiking trail with his dad and several others. They said it looked like something very weird happened there. The FBI was evidence team was called in and I think they had 3,000 people show up to look for him. The witness said there was a really strange scream at the time it happened and some other hikers noticed something running through the trees with something on it's shoulder. This was given to the police and other authorities, even the paper, and nothing about it showed up in the paper or public area. The Dad was even aware of something through the trees.

I am listening to another interview now, this is the 3 show for me, and I haven't heard him accuse SASSY of being responsible, but if and when the host mentions it or blames SASSY, he won't correct them.

I would like to know why there is so much refusal to talk about such things by the FEDS on missing people cases that take place in the parks. The Public has a right to know such things, especially if one was considering taking their family on a trip to one of the parks.

Anyway, sorry for duplicating.

Nalajr

I haven't read the book, but I listened to both C2C AM broadcast and found it to be fascinating listening. Some of the accounts really get your pulse and imagination racing. I'm sure that the accounts probably represent a mix of incidents involving large predators, meth labs, marijuana grow ops, pedophiles, psychos, murderers, and people simply getting lost and dying from hypothermia, thirst, and exposure. Some of the accounts truly defy a logical explanation. I highly suggest listening to the interviews. I thought the second broadcast was more interesting.

Admin

THANKS!!

Could not really see the small print on the map. Are the yellow stickies the disappearances listed in the book?

Guest OntarioSquatch

I'm almost half way through the first one and I must admit, the thought of Bigfoot does hit me when I'm reading the stories. A large number of the missing people are 2 year olds. The parents take their eyes off them for two minutes and they get kidnapped. Even stranger is Crater Lake National Park, where young men have been going missing for very long time. The natives say it's forbidden land or something. The author believes the NPS knows exactly what's going on, but they refuse to acknowledge it. Some of the cases had to be retrieved through the Freedom of Information act from the FBI because the NPS would deny the existence of those cases.

Guest SquatchinNY

Ok folks. Let me post some thoughts on the subject of missing people being BF related.

The number of BF attacks reported is much lower than the number of peaceful (so-to-speak) encounters. If BF always tried to grab people, wouldn't there be more reports, saying, "A big hairy thing tried to eat me"? Unless BF has a 1.000 average.

There are even a few reports of BFs helping people in the woods.

In the woods, as mentioned, there are PLENTY of other factors. Someone could fall off rocks, freeze to death, die of thirst, etc. And on an episode of MQ, they did an experiment with a dear body, where it became just bones (correct me if I'm wrong) in a short time. And, if someone were to die, you have scavaging birds, and other predators out there who could eat the body.

how about being in the wrong place at the wrong time?Pot growers are using public forest in order to grow there crops what if someone stumbled upon a group of "farmers"they sure dont want there crop exposed so someone goes missing.this is just one small example.

That could explain the torture. I watch police shows so....

Guest Luckyfoot

I had a place in Big Bear California for a period of years. One autumn a small boy went missing while picnic ing with his family by a trail. Boy had gone 60-80 yards back to the family car to get something ( which was obscured by bushes) and was never seen alive again. There was a volunteer search and an amber alert as they assumed he was abducted. Winter set in almost immediately and the searching was called off.

Springtime they found the skeletal remains approx 300 yards from where they assumed he had been abducted. The bones had teeth marks and were gnawed on. The consensus at that point was that a mountain lion had got him.

Lotsa things in the forest can make you disappear.

Guest OntarioSquatch

I don't buy the whole hypothermia/takes clothes off thing when it comes to a lot of these cases. Something seems to be taking the clothing off of these people. So many of the cases are about 2 year old's that are found miles from where they disappeared. It would make sense that it's serial killers or something, except they happen in remote areas across the continent. Places like Vancouver Island & Washington State. Do you believe in such coincidences :unsure:

Guest MJ151

I have read both books. I found them interesting and though provoking. Some of the cases I could dismiss as run of the mill abductions or homicides. There are however, some that defy rational explanation. 2 year old kids don't climb mountains and travel long distances in amazingly short time spans. When a parent tell you their child can not remove there own closes due to age or physical or mental impairment they would know. I don't necessarily agree with the conclusions in all the cases, but some jump out as very unusual. I would suggest a person read the first book, buy it or borrow it. It will make you think at least. I know when I go in the woods with my family I will be paying more attention than I might have in the past.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest OntarioSquatch

I haven't finished the book yet, but I will try to in the next few days. I think David Paulides is a really great Bigfooter. I agree with pretty much everything he says. Even about Bigfoot.