Olympic Project Photos

Guest OntarioSquatch

Guest OntarioSquatch

Anyone else check the photos out? Apparently they captured a Sasquatch that was investigating a trailcam.

The original:

174JPGw300h225.jpg

Enhanced

174JPGw300h2251.jpg

Kinda looks like Elvis Presley if you imagine it without facial hair

Anyone else check the photos out? Apparently they captured a Sasquatch that was investigating a trailcam.

I don't agree that it's apparent. It is interesting, though.

SSR Team

I haven't got a clue what i'm supposed to be seeing in those two pictures to be honest.

Guest poignant

Good question to ask when posting vids/pics: What is the logical best and worst-case conclusion? If there is little difference, refrain.

In the write-up that accompanied these pics on the original website, DR or whoever wrote it observed the camera was approached from behind and its position adjusted from behind which fits with other things I have read about BF and Trail cams. Aside from that, I don't know what I'm looking at.

I think they have some other ones and a squatch slobbered all over the camera. They are testing the saliva. I don't think Melba Ketchum is doing that though. Is that correct? Anyone in the position to answer.

BFF Patron

Looks a tad like W.C.Fields, Walter Matthau or even Gene Hackman!

j/k

That picture we have interpreted as the face. There is an artists rendition above as well. We could be wrong. The best picture in the series is of the arm, bicep area with inner for arm and three fingers in the upper left frame. I think that's the most telling picture.

The individual did indeed slobber all over the face of the camera. Rich Germeau, my partner did DNA swab the camera. He is trained in DNA evidence gathering and it was done correctly and videoed. The DNA is part of Melbas study.

DR

just looked at the pics in the link.

the one with the possible mouth looks interesting &so does the extra tree in the frame showing the camera was moved.

Guest gershake

The individual did indeed slobber all over the face of the camera. Rich Germeau, my partner did DNA swab the camera. He is trained in DNA evidence gathering and it was done correctly and videoed. The DNA is part of Melbas study.

DR

Without saying what it is, can you tell us whether you have heard back from her about what the DNA is you submitted?

- Shake :)