Proper Procedures During And After Capture?

If I have a live Bigfoot strapped in the bed of my truck, where would I go & who would I contact first? Police? The local news station? A university?

What if it is killed, where would I take the body?

I'm going to go with option (A) the nearest body shop cause your car is gonna be all sorts of messed up if you got a live Bigfoot strapped to it.

First scenario - the only way one would be strapped in the bed of your truck is if you knocked it out with something. So I say, to a hospital...preferable a University hospital. And, I would CALL first.

Second scenario - I'd go right to the police...but call your attorney on the way.

Heck, call your attorney first no matter what!!!!

Guest OntarioSquatch

If it's a dead body, I would contact the BFRO. Maybe Tom Biscardi as a last resort. I wouldn't let it fall in the hands of the local DNR/MNR. You probably wouldn't hear about it again if it does. Oh ya, remember to take lots of pictures.

Guest thermalman

For the live one, I would take lots and lots of pictures and video. Get some blood, saliva, stool, urine and hair samples, if possible. Measurements of all sorts, then somehow set him free without getting myself killed.

As for the dead one, I would freeze him somewhere even if I had to buy the large freezer myself. I would do the same as the live one above, samples etc. By freezing him, it would buy me time to ponder my options.

Edited by thermalman

Guest Peter O.

Heck, call your attorney first no matter what!!!!

Always lawyer-up. It is the way of the Sasquatch.

Guest thermalman

I was thinking that there might be a bathroom break in the truck bed that I could "clean up"........lol. As for a sperm sample or milk sample..................I won't even go there........ :)

already did.

Stool and urine samples? Good luck holding those cups.

or perhaps collected from the researchers shorts & used to notify "next of kin" B)

Guest Lone Squatcher

If i had a dead bigfoot in the back of my truck, I would drive right through the wall of a TV station, plop that sucker on the anchor desk and say, Dispute that!

If it was a live one, same thing except I would let it loose in the news room.

But seriously, forget the BFRO, no don't call them. Don't call Biscardi, no one will even listen to anything he has to say, he has been involved in too many hoaxes.

Contact Dr. Jeff Meldrum

Guest BFSleuth

Meldrum would be the first call I make, then take the body/specimen to the nearest location of his choice. Might be an interesting drive if it is a hot day in slow traffic.