How Could An Animal As Big As Bf....so Easily Avoid Being Seen / Captured?

Guest Lesmore

For a breeding population dealing with such a reportedly large animal, it almost seems impossible.

Especially when you enter into the equation reports of bigfoot in such populated states like Maryland.

Visit the Pacific Northwest.

outside that answer, its not just a monkey.

Edited by masterbarber
Removed provocative language

Look at me! I'm a tree!

The secret is probably just being still.

And really long legs that probably can cover a heck of a lot of ground real quick like when the situation demands it.

Look at me! I'm a tree!

The secret is probably just being still.

And really long legs that probably can cover a heck of a lot of ground real quick like when the situation demands it.

And hanging out in areas that are unroaded and have no trails.

Telepathically shielding themselves.

ILBP - Great note! There was one researcher I listened to telling one of his experiences with others. They were at a property investigating some recent events, and one of them was pretty new to the field. It was his first time seeing one, as I remember it. One slapped the top of a 8 foot tall building with a metal roof(Like a outhouse or something similar), giving you a idea of how big some of them are. When it did that this one particular man realized that the whole time he was staring at a patch of cover(Trees and foliage, thick) he was also staring straight at a Sasquatch, not even 10 yards away. The only reason he even saw it was that it started to walk away when the one huge Forest Giant slapped the top of the structure.

Basically my point is, that especially if you have never got a very good look at a bigfoot, you may well not be able to decipher it when it is in cover and only small bits of it are viewable. Often when they are around people they stand stock still, and are masters of this. It is a surprisingly awesome way to avoid detection, especially at night.

LAL - Another thing that is overlooked. There are probably countless wooded areas of the States that have yet to have human feet across them. We simply cannot get into many of the areas due to physical limitations, what without chainsaws and weeks of work at the least! People also fail to realize that today, in comparison to 100-200 years ago, there are very very few people in the deeper parts of the woods. They would rather stick to the small 1-2 hours hikes. Even the hardcore hikers never venture off trail, and only take 10-15 mile ones. We are removed from the land for the most part, to a degree that is sickening and unhealthy. I don't see how so many can fail to realize this.

Fenris - Another much misunderstood and overlooked fact! These things are not stupid, and are in all likely hood much more intelligent than a normal human while in the woods. Imagine a human being with the senses of a large predator, the only reason this creature even exists is due to luck and a uncanny ability to avoid us. That is basically what we are dealing with here. That is also the only reason any ancient "hominid" would have survived us, is by complete avoidance. That is how we came to power, by killing all of them. Sometimes justified, probably not the case most of the time though. This used to be the hardest question for me to understand, until I understood this. The ones that couldn't avoid us died, the ones that could lived another day so to speak.

exactly.

US-Bigfoot-Atypical Reports-2-22-07

Vanishing Bigfoot and Anecdotal Accounts:

Implications and Challenges for Researchers

By Sharon (Eby) Cornet

May 22, 2005

Atypical Reports With Alarming Implications

Horizon City Monster

A report of a possible Bigfoot camouflage effect is based on the Horizon City Monster

account by Ms. Montanez who lives in the desert east of El Paso, TX. She first spotted

the Bigfoot hunched over a dead coyote by the edge of the highway out in the desert. As

she drove closer the creature stood up, walked up a mesquite mound and jogged down the

other side. She said his head was originally taller than the mound, and yet he kept

appearing to go down and down and down (step-wise), into the ground! Although

Montanez could not see the Bigfoot actually entering the ground (due to the small mound

being in the way), she insisted that there had to have been a cave it entered. She left and

returned the following day to find the coyote gone, any footprints swiped by the winds,

and no apparent cave entrance! She then concluded that the Bigfoot must've had a trap

door hidden under the dirt which he entered, although she could not find it. Realize that

Ms. Montanez was attempting to rationalize what she saw to explain an unexplainable

"disappearance" of Bigfoot. The biggest question is not necessarily did he go into the

ground but how did he make her THINK he went into the ground if he did not? Or better

yet, where did he actually go?

Bigfoot Dematerializing?

Quote: “After returning [p. 31] from a long hike, the group was stunned when a nine-toten

foot Sasquatch stepped out in front of them a short distance away. Then, in the

twinkling of an eye, the Bigfoot completely disappeared in front of the witnesses! The

witnesses insisted that it literally dematerialized! Mrs. Jeffrey reported that she was so

awed at what she saw, that when they returned home, she did not leave the house for two

weeks. The woman was in such a total state of shock that she did not return to the area

for some time.â€

The Trap

This account is from Larry Kelm whom I personally spoke with during a BFRO (Bigfoot

Field Researchers Organization) field trip in Ruidoso, NM.

Quote: “In the fall of 1980 I ran a small business as a construction contractor in Eugene,

Oregon. During the slow times and in-between jobs I would don my backpack and hiking

boots and disappear into the mountains for weeks at a time enjoying the peaceful solitude

of long hikes. At that time I was single and didn’t answer to anyone so I was free to do

what I wanted when I wanted. On the trip in question I decided to hike the old Mollala

Indian trail that followed the ridge tops from Saddle Blanket Mountain to Oakridge, one

of the Native American’s favorite summer camps and trading centers. It was a beautiful

August day, two days into the hike (I expected to be gone about two weeks), when

literally out of the blue the most terrifying thing that ever happened to me in my life

occurred. It would change my perspective of reality forever.

“I was walking along the trail enjoying the strong breeze and bright sunshine when, in the

middle of a step, everything around me started to turn gray and blurry. The only way I

can describe it was as if suddenly I was looking through someone else’s prescription

sunglasses. I finished the step and started another. Every inch I moved forward the

darkness increased and the gray blurring turned into a jumble of shapes that made no

sense. I then seemed to pass a barrier and everything started to return back into focus

when my foot reached the ground on the second step everything around me had changed.

Day had turned into night and there was no wind. All the Douglas Fir and pine trees had

been replaced with thick jungle-like growth. The cool thin mountain air was replaced

with humid thick air. There were no stars in the sky, but there was a diffused light that let

me see everything clearly, however I couldn’t tell what the light source was.

“As often happens when the human body receives a massive dose of adrenaline the entire

incident appeared like it was in slow motion and even though I was only there for a

second or two I had time to observe my surroundings. The silence was broken by [a]

continuous high pitched keening sound, and I was nearly overwhelmed with a sense of

fear and danger. My momentum caused me to take one more step before stopping in my

tracks.

“It was at this point, I heard a whispered "Gotcha" over my right shoulder. I couldn’t tell

if I heard it with my ears or inside my head. The word wasn’t directed at me but

something said the word quietly to itself. I was so terrified I actually felt my heart stop

for a moment. That whispered word is what saved me. I opened my mouth and gasped in

a huge gush of thick air and recoiled backward in the same footsteps I had entered

wherever I was. As I threw myself backward, I looked over my right shoulder. A dark

colored hairy right hand and arm was reaching for my throat over my shoulder. The hand

had pale ivory spade-shaped fingernails. The nails looked clean and almost had a

manicured look to them. The thumb was placed lower (towards the wrist) on the hand

than a human’s is. Both hand and arm were thin and powerful looking and both were

covered with thick coarse black hair.

“I got a good look at it because the thumbnail grazed my neck (it did not break the skin)

as I moved backwards. As I continued backwards, the hand clutched where my neck had

been a split second before and it seemed to fade off into the distance as I returned through

the Portal.

“I took two more steps backwards and everything reversed itself from what had just

happened. The world around me became lighter, the fir and pines gradually came back

into view and by the third step I was back on Saddle Blanket Mountain.

“I continued to move backwards in terror, and as I did, I observed that where I had just

come from was a shimmering oval patch of air about the size of a large door. The woods

behind it looked like it was under water. By the fifth backward step the shimmering area

seemed to just evaporate and everything was back to normal. By then my lungs had

nearly burst from the volume of air I had inhaled during the huge gasp I had just taken.

My body felt like it was on fire from the adrenaline surge. I spun around and ran back

down the trail as fast as my legs could carry me, and didn’t stop until I reached my truck.

I was nearly two days getting to that place and about three hours getting back.

“On my way home I was absolutely horrified at the thought of what would happen if I

were to drive my truck into something like that. It had been a trap pure and simple.

Whatever it was that tried to kill me somehow kept the Portal hidden from me on the way

in, and I didn’t actually see it until I was back out again. I had terrible nightmares for

years, and still haven’t come to grips with what happened. My fingers are trembling and

the hair is standing up on the nape of my neck as I write this.â€

Bigfoot’s Invisible Wall

There is one important account I’d like to share about a southern New Mexico man I

interviewed on July 7, 2004, which corroborates Larry Kelm’s experience about Bigfoot

and portals. When we went camping that weekend I noticed immediately that the area

was rich in granodiorite rock (a plutonic rock which is a granite-diorite mix – you will see

why this is important later on), and that it is located on the rainshadow (desert) side of a

mountain, adjacent to the Ruidoso, NM area where a “hot spot†of Bigfoot activity is

currently being investigated by numerous Bigfoot researchers, (including the BFRO). I

directly went to the campground host where we were camping at and asked him point

blank, “How many Bigfoot sightings have you heard of around here?.†I asked, not IF,

but “how many†on purpose, because everything in me told me that there was no way a

Bigfoot sighting wouldn’t have occurred in that area, and linguistics (wording) of the

questions to a stranger can make or break the answer that’s given on such a touchy

subject. I figured I’d hear him tell me of some incident that some campers had seen or

heard of once, but instead the campground host himself told me of his own sighting he

had. This is what he told me…

In summer of either 2000 or 2001 John Bohannon witnessed a creature he called Bigfoot

on a small ridge next to a hill located just west of the Three Rivers Campground, and lies

north of Alamogordo, NM (west of Ruidoso on the west side of the mountain). During

daylight hours John was traveling east on the dirt road in his truck when he glanced over

to his right and noticed a tall hairy ape-like creature walking in the same direction as he

was driving. It was taller than the cholla cacti nearby (estimated by John to be at least 8'

tall) and it looked toward John as it kept walking. It's arms hung longer than it's knees,

and had short brown hair with a reddish tinge all over it's body. The only long hair was

underneath it's forearms, and the shortest hair was at it's lower back/buttocks area. With

knees slightly bent, but otherwise standing upright, the long-striding creature kept

walking eastwardly, still staring at John, for approximately 100' until it seemed to vanish

into thin air. A juniper tree was near where the Bigfoot creature disappeared but the

creature did not appear to walk behind it. Because of this strange aspect John thought it

must've walked into an invisible wall of some kind, but was unsure of just what happened

(portal or some sort of camouflage?). John's best description of the Bigfoot’s face was

that of a "Neanderthal" being neither quite ape, nor quite human, but like a combination

of both.

(The above is an excerpt. See link below for Sharon Cornet’s full report.)

Source: http://www.unifiedworlds.com/BFvanishing.htm#discussion

Admin

Regarding avoiding being seen, think of the forest as a haystack and Bigfoot as a needle. I also believe that Bigfoot is way to smart to be caught in a trap. Bigfoot is very cunning and much smarter than given credit for. I don't think avoiding being seen in all of the forests would be all that difficult.

Well it doesn't seem to completley avoid being seen, it's just that people aren't ready to photograph it or capture it when that happens. Then, people aren't prepared to chase it down or can't. Most witnesses want out of the woods, and don't want to go back for some time after a sighting.

The Lucky people to have captured evidence of their encounter, so far can't seem to peg the majority of peoples proof meter.

Guest Lesmore

Visit the Pacific Northwest.

Been there.

I live near an area, similarly underpopulated and similarly thickly forested as the PNW...Boreal Forests, Canadian Shield.

There have been a number of reports, fuzzy pix of BF here, over many years. Uncommon animals such as Barrens Grizzly, Wolverine, Cougar have been spotted...shot and killed, caught in traps, etc....but no actual BF.

Edited by Lesmore

A woman told a friend of mine about seeing a man disappear before her eyes in a pubic park. My friend is a nurse and he explained parietal lobe seizures to her. Even normal people can have them and "lose time".

She did not like his explanation.

Guest Lesmore

Regarding avoiding being seen, think of the forest as a haystack and Bigfoot as a needle. I also believe that Bigfoot is way to smart to be caught in a trap. Bigfoot is very cunning and much smarter than given credit for. I don't think avoiding being seen in all of the forests would be all that difficult.

How do you know BF is too smart to be caught in a trap ? Other very smart mammals, men.... get caught in traps...trained soldiers at the height of awareness, unfortunately are caught in traps.

How about that!!!

I didn't think I'd live long enough to witness the proverbial "blind hog" finding the acorn.

Apparently miracles do happen. :mellow: